The Secret...

Wonderful Romance

*****************************At the junction*****************************************

"Don't you ever think I'm afraid with you guys, too bad I'm not," said Mi Hi and already with her step-to-fighting-soon when the group of gangster approaching them.

The trembling Sungmin beside her trying to keep resist his fear and he really need Heechul hyung right now to show up in the crucial time they had.

"Hahaha, how cute they are. Hyung, let me finished them right now. How dare they stepped into our area." said Kangin whom one of the gangsters who are said to keep guarding the Namwon area.

Teukie, the thugs head nod his head as approval while others, Shindong, Siwon and Eunhyuk just smile at that time as reflecting their role as a black sheep in this story. However, before Kangin did anything, Mi Hi starts to jump and tries to flying kicks but today, gonna be a bad day for her. She falls like a big dumpster after stepped on a banana peel thrown by Sungmin before. Everyone's frozen, and then a big lough heard fron the we-are-so-good five thugs. 

"Mi Hi, are you okay?" ask Sungmin.

How he regretted because simply thrown the peel carelessly. If he was not, Mi Hi would probably not ended up falling like that. Mi Hi only can shook her head because of the pain she bearable now. Well, she fall and landed on her back, just imagine it.

"Hahahaha, she's in pain enough. Ha, pay us now and leave before she's dead." Siwon said and his speech continues by the laugh from we-are-so-good five thugs again.

Sungmin touch his pocket and take out his money..'OMO, 3000won left, I need it to buy my Suju's comic' and mumbling inside his heart.

"Yah, what are younwaiting for? Palli, give me the money, 5000won if you want to out from this place together with your complete body parts." Add Eunhyuk.

"Err..sorry to say but I don't have enough money right now. Mind if you key in into an account?" Sungmin said with his innocent face.

"Account? You mean you want to deal it with a debt? THIS IS YOUR ACCOUNT!" Kangin burst madly and throw his fist to Sungmin's face.

Sungmin closed his eyes because he was scared. He closed his eyes because he didn't want to faint before received the punches but he felt like he's no in pain. 'changed his mind?' he said in his thought again. Sungmin open his eyes when he felt someone hit his arms. He almost jumped happily when there's a man who preventing him from being hit by Kangin.

"Thank God he's here or else I'll lost my pretty face." Sungmin whispered to Mi Hi but Mi Hi seem lost in somewhere as she kept staring at that man.

"You, take your friend with you and get off. Hurry!" The man ask Sungmin and after said his grateful, he brings Mi Hi along with him. Mi Hi keep looking back to see the man face. 'Am I falling in love? He's so damn handsome.' Then, she smile like a crazy fangirl.

***************************** While at Kibum's house************************

" What? Why must you beat that kid hyung?" Kibum asked Kangin but he just shut his mouth and not even dare to utter even one word.

Kibum is Teukie's dongsaeng. Even Teukie himself cannot say anything when it comes to Kibum. So how about Kangin who only the member of the group. While Shindong, Siwon and Eunhyuk was gone their to somewher to hide from Kibum. Huh we-are-so-good much. Obviously they're not.

"They step into our area. That's why we are asking for a protection fees." Teukie answer suddenly.

Kibum and Kangin changed their looks toward Teukie. Kangin finally smile because he surely knew his leader will backs up him later.

"Mind if i'm asking. Since when this place became your area? This is public's for God sake. I've didn't see any sign or something written this place was yours. Assign as volunteer keeper already?" Kibum ask sarcastically and receive a mad glare from his Hyung.

Teukie walk closer to Kibum and hold his collar. Kibum's ready if his hyung make any unexpected movement. Kangin who saw the scenario try to comfort the brothers but he was scolded back and asked to leave.

"You want beat me? Go on. Beat me for you ing sake. Don't you have anything to do rather than loitering and disturbing people?!" Teukie's punch almost hit Kibum face and suddenly their youngest sister, Choon Hee get home.

"Teukie oppa! Kibum oppa! Stop it right now!" Cried Choon Hee.

She help to released Teukie grips from Kibum's. As Teukie saw a cries from his little sister, Choon Hee, he ran and gone somewhere out from their house. He ignoring Choon Hee's calling him to come back. He want to keep it by himself, he did not want to let them know. the secrets that he kept since their mother's death, and the unknown lost of their father. Donghae coincidental on his way to Kibum's house, rush inside the house after saw Teukie ran out. As he stepped in, he was shock by the scene. His sweetheart was crying and Kibum comforting her.

"Waeyo? What happened? Why Teukie hyung ran? Choon Hee, are you alright? Kibum ah, malhaebwa.." Ask Donghae inexorable after one another.

But it remains questionable because of the silence between three of them. So Donghae decided to accompany choon Hee till her feeling better as he did not have any schedule for practising his dancing with his band, B-boy. Beside, Kibum will off to work as shop assistant at Namwon Town. Choon Hee will left alone and Teukie's now gone to only God know where he is.

*************************Up at hill*********************************

Teukie cries his all out in his late mother grave. He will go there when he feel sad. He wants to avoid from his dongsaeng from seeing his crying. Usually, he will sit there until the sunset before headed to home. But, something prevent him to do so.How he wishes he can sleep there but he was afraid. What if his mother's suddenly appear and then ask him to go home? How will he answer a lot of question from the already in heaven mother? While he's sad, suddenly the flashbacks with his mother came back. Well, Kibum and Choon Hee were only a little kid that time. They know nothing. Even Teukie only 8 years older than Kibum but he sure can catch up what exactly happened in his surroundings. Actually, their mother was a billionaire's daughter who married with their father who just a labor by that time and she ended up her relationship with her family. Their mother's family cannot forgave his mother did and decided to married a poor man. They were a happy family then even though they were poor. Not poor actually,just in middle of the rank of poverty. But, things gotten into worst when their father suddenly fired from his job and no company want to hire him.

Everything stem from their mother's father, means their grandfather who really want their mother and father relationship tore apart and want their mother to come back to him. But, their mother refused to do come back to her father because she was asked to leave the kids behind. Then, their mother ended up doing a lot of work to support their family while their father continuously searching for a job. Because of the pressure their father received from back then, he ran and leaves them behind. Not so long after that, their mother fall sick and finally she was gone in Teukie's lap. Teukie's only 15 at that time. Kibum and Choon Hee can only cried over their dead mother. And for Teukie, he turn to hold a grudge towards rich people because for him, people like them only know how to oppress and killed poor people's like his family. Until now, both his dongsaeng don't have any single idea about their so called grandfather. That was the secret he's holding all this time..