The Acceptance and Choon Hee

Wonderful Romance

***************************************The Hospital**************************

Everybody is waiting outside of the emergency ward including the President Seol. Teukie think that the right time to tell everything to his dongsaeng, Kibum and for the first time Kibum meet his hal-abeoji and so do Kyuhyun too. Mi Hi come along with Sungmin and Donghae. She and Sungmin is surprised when she knew that Kibum and was President Seol's grandchild that they were looking for. While Donghae, he is so worried about Choon Hee's condition. He keep asked Kibum what is really happened to her.

"Kibum, I'm sorry for keep this secret by my own. I thought I'm gonna to tell both of you when I'm ready strong enough to handle this by my own but...." Teukie can't finish his words.

"Hyung, its okay. I understand that but hyung, please don't keep any secret from us anymore. We do have the right to know what happen. Please don't keep it by your own." say Kibum. He then hugs his hyung. All of them were so touched with the scene.

"Hyung, I'm sorry too. If I don't told you about the death of Uncle Jung, Choon Hee would not been knocked out. Jeosonghabnida." cried Kyuhyun. President Seol take Kyuhyun in his arm. Kyu cried like a baby on his shoulders.

"Its okay Kyu. You did a very well job. Lets pray for Choon Hee's safety." comfort President Seol.

He is so grateful that all his grandchild especially Teukie can accepted him as one of their family. He promised to himself to take care of them until his last life. A few hours later, the doctor come out from the emergency room. Teukie and Donghae rushed towards to the young doctor.

"Doctor, how's she? Is she safe? Nothing happened to her, right?" ask Donghae inexorable to the doctor.

"Are you her relative?" ask the doctor back. Teukie come in front of the doctor and claimed that he is Choon Hee's oppa.

"Well, her conditions is stable now. She don't have any severe injuries except for some small injuries. All of you can go home now and come back tomorrow." told the doctor and then walked away.

"Hyung, can I be with Choon Hee here? Please Hyung, I'm begging you for let me with her." say Donghae.

"Hyung, please let Donghae with Choon Hee tonight. After all, you looked so tired." Kibum tries to let Donghae accompany her sister in the hospital tonight.

He knew that Donghae was in love with Choon Hee. Teukie just nods his head and he asked Donghae to called them if anything happened to Choon Hee. Then everyone is go back to their home. Mi Hi still want to be with Kibum but Sungmin told her to give Kibum times to be with his family.

**********************************Choon Hee's wards************************

Donghae's POV

Choon Hee is still unconscious. Lucky Teukie hyung let me to be here with Choon Hee. Only God knows how was me feeling after I got a news about she's been knocked out. I felt that my life was flying over. Can you guys imagined how I was running from the school's gym to the hospital? OMO...its really tiring but I'm willing to do anything for her. Well, how can it be happened? And where that hal-abeoji comes from? I do know Kyuhyun as Kibum used to showed me his picture but who is hal-abeoji? Hmm..I should filled this bottle with water. Choon Hee might want to drink if she wake up.

What I'm going to do? I really can't close my eyes. What if she wake up and find that no one is waiting for her? Wait the minute, I'm here so it show that I'm waiting her right? Aigoo..what is really wrong with me? Choon Hee looked so innocent to me. Should I tell her about my feeling? What if she rejecting me?

"Choon Hee ah, are you listening to me? I'm sorry because I wasn't there when you need me. Choon Hee, actually I have something to tell you and please don't get mad with it okay?^^." 'Yah, donghae ah, she can't see your funny face.=.='

"Choon Hee ah, do you remembered the first meet? I still remembered our first met. Your omma brought you to my omma's shop.Well, you looked so cute with your pony tail. I like it when you smiled at me and  the way you sulking when you don't get what you want." She still unconscious. Did she really heard what I'm saying here? Well, I will tell her everything tonight. I don't care if she hear it or not.

"Choon Hee, johahae. I know this is not a right time to say I like you but I can't hold it anymore. I'm so worried about you and I really don't know what will happened to me if you did really leave me. When we first met, I start liking you. When we together count the star, I already like you. When we plays in the rain, I like you and now I'm still like you. Please don't leave me." I kiss her hand. Without my knowing, my tears flows. 'OMO..I'm crying?'

"Oppa, why did you take a very long time to say you like me?" I feel like Choon Hee is talking to me.

'Eh, Choon Hee?.' I lift my face and there it is. Choon Hee is smiling at me. Am I dreaming? No, I didn't and its really is. Choon Hee is smiling at me. Yah, my face turn to red now. O.o

"Oppa, how much do you like me?" she asking me that? Yah, Choon Hee. I will love you forever and ever my love but they only in heard in my mind. In reality, I holds her hand and bring it to my chest. I want her to feel by herself my heart beats. I guess she can understand it.^^

I'm so glad that Choon  Hee already conscious now and the best thing is I definitely succeed to express my feeling to her. We talked all night and if someone tell me what is the best moments I ever had? I will answer it was today.^^

End of POV

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi, annyeong..^^

Well, I don't have time to say thanks to those who subscribing to my story. Thank you so much for subscribing and for leaving me a very helpful comments. I'm really appreciate it.

Thanks again to all of you. I'm nothing without you guys as the readers. Gamsahabnida.^^