I still

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)

 

 

 

The family day started, there are many booths for families. There have also a games for families, Shouting and screaming was heard around the school field. The girl with magenta hair roamed around the field looking for her daughter.

 

 

The girl with magenta hair narrowed her eyes as she spotted her daughter and wife, her eyebrows frowned as she saw her wife's hand was being held by a guy, She rushed walking towards them.

 

 

"Why are you holding my wife like that?" The girl with magenta hair said in cold tone.

 

 

"Apppppaaaaa, You're here!" hwayoung squeal.

 

 

 

"Nae, Appa's here." The girl smiled to her daughter.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Yuri said, she was frowning.

 

 

"It's my day with hwayoung, and it's their family day she's my daughter after all." yena said while smiling to her daughter.

 

 

"Yeheeey! We're complete" Hwayoung squeal as she held her parents hands.

 

 

Yuri just sighed, she can't do anything hwayoung was happy and that's all matters. 

 

 

 

"Appa aren't you going to kiss eomma like you always dooo???" hwayoung smiled, yuri was shocked at her daughter while yena just chuckles and looked at yuri.

 

 

 

"What?" yuri rolled her eyes as yena looked at her.

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, Let's just see each other later." seungwoo said, the two looked at the guy side.

 

 

'Oh right, he's right there.' yena thought.

 

 

 

"See you later hwayoungiee" dongpyo wave his hand and hwayoung wave her hand back.

 

 

 

"Appa eomma lets gooo let's plaaaay!!" hwayoung jumps.

 

 

 

The three of them walked towards the organizer for the game, yena was the one who's talking to the organizer.

 

 

"Okay please enter." the organizer said then the three enter the field, they are going to play the racing which they will put the sack of rice up to their waist.

 

 

 

"Yena!" 

 

 

"Yujin!" yena greeted her bestfriend.

 

 

"Hi Minjoo. Yunjoo~" yena smiled as she raffles yunjoo hair.

 

 

"Are you going to play too auntie yena??" Yunjoo asked, yena was about to speak but her daughter speak first.

 

 

 

"Yes, we're going to play." hwayoung said.

 

 

"Okay, we're gonna win this game." yunjoo said as he stick his tongue out on hwayoung, hwayoung did the same too.

 

 

"Yah yunjoo, You're teasing hwayoung again."

yujin said.

 

 

 

"Goodluck on us!" yujin said, as she tap yena's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

"Next players please proceed to the field." the organizer said.

 

 

 

"Let's win this!!" hwayoung said, yena nodded.

 

 

 

"Yuri ah."

 

 

"Don't call me by my name." yuri said.

 

 

"Mrs. Choi." 

 

 

"Ugh!" yena smiled.

 

 

"Why? you said don't call you by your name? I just called you by your last name." yuri rolled eyes.

 

 

"Okay families we're about to start." All families start putting the sack of rice, It will start with the child jumping until they circle around the cone then it will pass to the eomma then pass to appa then the three of them.

 

 

 

"Let's clear this choi." 

 

 

"Which choi you or me?" yuri was so close to pinch yena.

 

 

"I'm just joking why you so serious." yena said.

 

 

 

"I'll be clear, we're only doing this because of hwayoung." yena nodded.

 

 

 

"I know that, don't worry I won't touch you or anything. I'm just here to spend time with hwayoung being her appa." yena said as she lied the part about spending time just with hwayoung but she wants to be close again with yuri.

 

 

 

After their conversation the organizer said it will start now, All child are ready to jump towards the cone.

 

 

"Start!" the organizer blow the whistle.

 

 

 

The other families are cheering loud, some of the kids are tripped, hwayoung was the first one to end the race so she passed it to her mom.

 

 

"Fighting eomma." Yuri immediately put the sack of rice and start jumping she almost tripped but she managed to balance herself.

 

 

 

"Be careful yuri ah~" seungwoo shouted who was watching the game, yena raised her eyebrows.

 

 

 

Yuri was about to reach the end but this time she tripped, everyone gasps.

 

 

 

"Ahhh--" yuri scream.

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was fast to catch her, Yuri grip onto yena's shoulder while yena hold yuri's waist to support her. It seems like a slow motion to yuri..

 

 

 

Yujin who was in the side smiled at the sight before she jumps.

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, gwaenchana?" Yena said worriedly, yuri come to her sense she pushed yena away and passed the sack of rice.

 

 

"Appa Pallliii!!" Yena was about to put the sack of rice when the organizer blow the whistle that indicate there's a winner already.

 

 

 

"Yeheey we woooon!" Yunjoo jumps excitedly, Yujin's family was the one who win. So yunjoo have a stuffed toy as a prize.

 

 

 

Hwayoung pouted and make a sad face, Yuri and yena looked at each other but yuri immediately looked away.

 

 

 

"Hwayoung ah, don't be sad~ eomma is sorry." yuri said as she level her height to hwayoung.

 

 

 

"It's okay eomma~ It's not your fault~" hwayoung said. Yuri kissed hwayoung forehead.

 

 

 

"Yena unnie, Let's eat together." Yena looked at yuri, then yuri nodded. They was about to walked away but seungwoo shouted yuri's name.

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, Do you mind if we eat together?" yena just 'tch' 

 

 

 

"It's okay, let's eat together with them." yuri smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The three families enters the school cafeteria, and find a seat, as they find a seat yena, yujin and seungwoo was the one who ordered.

 

 

 

"Hwayoung, who's that?" yunjoo asked.

 

 

"He's dongpyo, he's cute right?" hwayoung smiled.

 

 

"Tch." minjoo and yuri chuckles at their childrens behavior while listening to them.

 

 

"Hwayoung here, Since you were sad because you didn't win." dongpyo give hwayoung a stuff toy hamster. 

 

 

"Thankyou dongpyo ah~" yunjoo who saw that frowned.

 

 

 

"Hwayoung here you can have mine too." yunjoo said as he give the stuff toy duck.

 

 

 

 

"Omo omo omo, what's the tension here?" yena said, while she saw the three.

 

 

 

"Yunjoo you're teasing hwayoung again?" yunjoo shakes his head.

 

 

 

"They just playing around." minjoo said, as yena, yujin and seungwoo sits.

 

 

 

"Omo, Is my hwayoungiee having a suitor?? I don't approve.." yena jokingly said.

 

 

 

"Apppaa." yena just smiled, they all eat. Seungwoo was talking to yuri while feeding dongpyo, yena just sighed ofcourse yuri is still ignoring her. 

 

 

'I'll try harder next time.' yena thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie, We will go home now. See you at the office" yujin said and bid a goodbye to them.

 

 

"Bye yena unnie, yuri and seungwoo ssi~" minjoo bowed then they get inside yujin's car.

 

 

 

Yena, yuri and seungwoo with their son and daughter are left. Seungwoo was about to say something but yena speak first.

 

 

"I'll get you two home." yena said.

 

 

 

"Bye seungwoo, dongpyo take care" yuri said, seungwoo smiled.

 

 

 

Yena just rolled her eyes but she hide it to yuri, It hurts to see yuri smiling to others but not to her.

 

 

 

 

As the three of them enter yena's car, of course yuri didn't seat in the passenger, yena sighed.

As yena drove away, hwayoung fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Throughout the ride was silent, no one dares to speak. Yena was just sighing while looking at her rear mirror peaking to the back seat. 

 

 

 

"We're here." yena said.

 

 

 

"Don't wake hwayoung up, I'll just carry her." yuri didn't say anything just letting yena.

 

 

As yena placed hwayoung in her room, she held hwayoung's hand.

 

 

 

"Appa is really glad to be this close to your mom, Take care of her for me okay? I hope I still have a space in your eomma's heart after all I did. But that's Impossible right?." yena smiled.

 

 

 

"But I'm happy and hurt just seeing her smile again, because I'm not the reason for that. I love the two of you." yena said as she kissed hwayoungs forehead then she leave her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou for letting me spend time with hwayoung and to be this close to you. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable by being this close to you. Don't worry I'll be leaving." Yena said to yuri who's in the sofa.

 

 

 

 

"I want to clear things, even though I didn't sign the divorce paper, it means you are still a wife to me.. I just want you to know that." yuri said.

 

 

 

"I'll take that in my mind. Sorry." 

 

 

 

 

'for everything.' yena thought.

 

 

 

 

 

With that yena leave the yuri's house, after yena leave the tears yuri's been holding back burst. She might act tough but still she's hurting inside. Just seeing yena today make her feel mixed emotion.

 

 

It's been a month since she saw yena since the day they talk about hwayoung. She thought she was okay but seeing yena again makes her heart ache but at the same time it makes her heart flutter whenever the older girl smile.

 

 

 

The scene earlier flashback where she was about to fall down but yena was fast to catch her, where everything seems slow motion to her, she hate to admit that she missed the older girl warmth.

 

 

 

 

"I miss you." They both said at the same time but in different place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Months passed yena didn't go near yuri again since she's also busy, The ceo barely spend time with her daughter since the past months are so busy but she didn't forget to call hwayoung using their telephone.

 

 

 

Also after a months yuri open up to seungwoo, she let the guy heal her, she was happy when she's with the guy. Yuri doesn't have a plan to entertain seungwoo but the latter was still persuading her. 

 

 

It's already 5 months since the both of them got together, Yuri still didn't tell hwayoung her relationship with seungwoo she was afraid that her daughter would be angry at her, but hwayoung needed to know. 

 

 

 

 

Hwayoung was sitting at their sofa while playing her toys, yuri and seungwoo was getting the perfect timing to tell the child.

 

 

 

"Hwayoung ah~" her mother called.

 

 

"nae? eomma?" 

 

 

"Eomma have something to say." her daughter look at her.

 

 

"You know uncle seungwoo here, Him and I are together." hwayoung frowns.

 

 

"What about appa yena?" 

 

 

"about that, your appa yena and I already broke up.. and here your uncle seungwoo is my new partner." 

 

 

"Hwayoung ah~ I'm your new appa." seungwo widely smile.

 

 

"No. Only appa yena is my appa." hwayoung said as a tear left her eyes and she run towards her room.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry about that seungwoo ah~" yuri said, seungwoo just smiled but when yuri walked after hwayoung, seungwoo click her tongue.

 

 

"Tsk, This child." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hwayoung ah~" yuri knock on hwayoung's door.

 

 

 

 

"Go away. I hate you. I want appa yena!" hwayoung said.

 

 

 

"Eomma is sorry.. uncle seungwoo was just kidding when he said he's your new appa." 

 

 

"Really eomma?" yuri nodded as she wipes the tears in hwayoung's face.

 

 

"Sorry mom, it's not like I don't like him. but only appa yena is my appa. You will not marry him right?" yuri just smiled.

 

 

 

Yuri thought if it's right that she gave seungwoo a chance, hwayoung couldn't accept as she always look for yena. Seungwoo on the other hand was getting irritated when hwayoung is acting up, this child is getting to his nerves. Since they have been together seungwoo was often at yuri's place with dongpyo but today only the guy is in her place to take care of hwayoung.

 

 

 

 

"Seungwoo I'm sorry if I will left you with hwayoung, I just need someone to look for her." seungwoo smiled

 

 

"It's okay, I can handle her. Just take care on your way." seungwoo kissed yuri's forehead and yuri leaves.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uncle seungwoo where's eomma?" 

 

 

"She has something to do, I'm here to take care of you." 

 

 

"I can take care of myself. Eomma should just called appa yena." hwayoung pouted, seungwoo just frowned. 

 

 

 

Seungwoo seems to be gentle at first but inside him there's a monster inside of him. But ofcourse he didn't show it to yuri since he really want the girl to be with her. Seungwoo would always be irritated since he and yuri been together because hwayoung was always interrupting him and yuri.

 

 

 

"Uncle seungwoo, can you call appa yena to come here." seungwoo just ignore her.

 

 

 

"I don't know her number because she's only the one who is calling me.. and I miss appa.." hwayoung pouted.

 

 

 

"I also don't have your appa's number. So you stay here with me whether you like it or not." seungwoo sternly said, hwayoung felt frighten. 

 

 

 

"Here eat now." hwayoung shake her head.

 

 

 

"I don't want too. I want appa yena." seungwoo heavily sigh.

 

 

 

"You. Your appa is not here. You better eat this. I will be your future appa so be good to me." hwayoung frowned.

 

 

 

"No! My mom would not marry you she said it to me. Only appa yena is my mom wife and my appa." hwayoung shouted, seungwoo lost his patient and hold the child hand and was about to smack hwayoung.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! What are you doing to my daughter." the husky voice echoed at the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

A/N; First of all short update for you guys hahah If I have free time I'll post the next chapter of this. Sorry if this is boring :(((( forgive me..

 

 

Anyway I'm sorry for making seungwoo a bad guy hahah we all know that the real seungwoo is soft don't hate him hehe 

 

 

 

Thankyou for supporting my stories even if some of them are boring coz I'm a boring author aaaaaa ㅠㅠ 

 

 

Don't forget to stream Fiesta!!! 

300k sales on hanteo

first girlgroup to rank #1 uwu 💕