ETERNITY

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)


"Yena.. It can be stop it's already done.." yujin said as her tears start dropping..

"Yuri....." yena whisper as her tears keep dropping.

The doctor announce the death of the patient.

"Time of deat--" 

"NO YURI IS NOT DEAD!! DON'T SAY IT!!" yena shouted as she run towards yuri's body. 

The doctor sighed he signal her crew to get outside, yuri's baby are okay. It was a girl again, the baby is in the incubator since she's a pre mature baby. 

"Yujin ah! yuri is not dead right? she's breathing.." yena said as if she loses her mind, yujin was just crying behind.


 

"Yuri ah... I told you to survive right?? Yuri wake up.." yena said as she was tapping yuri's cheeks.


 

"Yuri you promise... You promise to survive... This is not the end right?" 

 

"You said you want a happy ending, this isn't a happy ending yuri ah!" yena cried as she held yuri's hand. 

 

"I haven't proven myself to you.." 

 

"Yu-ri.. Please.. Don't leave me like this.." yena cried.. 

 

"Yena.. Let go of yuri now.." yujin said as she held yena.

 

"No.. I can't let go yuri.. she's not dead.." 




 

"Ireona yuri ah..." yena kissed yuri's lips as she push her hands on yuri's chest. 

 

"yena what are you doing?" yujin said.

 

Yena keep pushing her hands against yuri's chest reviving her wife as she continuously crying. Yujin just keep crying at the sight of desperate yena. Yujin slowly stop yena. 

 

"Yena.. St-op.." yena stop as yujin hugged her, the older cried. 

 

"Andwae..." yena utter.




















 




"Yuri?" yena immediately look at her wife. 

 

"Yujin call the doctor!! yuri has a heartbeat!!" yujin run as fast as she can. 

 

"Yuri ah~ Naneun Yeogiessda.." yena said as she kissed yuri's hands. 

 

The doctor with nurses enter the ER and immediately check yuri, Yena move backwards. 

 

"Is my wife okay?" yena utter. 

 

"How is it possible.. She lost her heartbeat.." the doctor smile. 

 

"She's fine now ms choi. We will just check her, After that you can see her in her room. You should rest too ms choi, your wounds are still fresh." yena nodded, yena felt calm knowing her wife is now okay.. 

 

"I told you yujin she's not dead.. She comeback to me." yena said as they exit ER. 




 

"She'll be fine now, You should rest." 

 

"I can't rest yujin.. She still not opening her eyes. If she open her eyes then I'll be able to rest. for now I'll wait for her to transfer." Yena said.

 

The two of them got out of the ER and her father and yuri's father are still at outside the ER. 

 

"I'm sorry yena.." yuri's father said. 

 

"I'm sorry.." her father said. 

 

"It's okay now abeoji.. appa.." yena smile.

 

"Yuri have her heartbeat again.." yuri's father sighed of relief. 

 

"Appa! Please don't do that again.. Even if my life is in danger.. Don't save me before yuri. I can't let yuri die.." yena's father nodded. 

 

"I'm really really sorry." yena hugged her father. 

 

"Ms choi, Your daughter is okay she's healthy. but we need her to be in the incubator since she's premature." yena nodded and bowed. 








































 

Yuri was transfer to the VIP Room next to yena's room since yena want her wife to be near to her. The yena with her father and father in law already visited their new born granddaughter. Yena was in yuri's room waiting for the girl to wake up. 

 

"I thought I will lose you once again.." yena said as she held yuri's hand. 

 

"I'm glad you're okay." 

 

"It's a girl again yuri.." yena smile. 

 

"She got your eyes again, She's really pretty. Too bad she doesn't got my lips haha" yena chuckles. 

 

"She got my nose though~" 

 

"What should we name her?" yena kissed yuri's forehead. 

 

"Wake up now so We can think of her name~" with that yena lay her back on the sofa at yuri's room. She doesn't want to go back to her room. 



































 

Next Day

 

Yuri's room was full of noise since yuri was now awake, her friends are there. Yena didn't know yuri is awake since she's still sleeping in the sofa.

 

"Yena must be tired. We are so noisy but she still sleeping." chaewon said.

 

"She is." yujin said. 




 

"You make her so worried yuri ah~" yujin said as she gave yuri water. 




 

"You lost your heartbeat that make her go crazy. She's the one who's reviving you nonstop coz she doesn't want to believe you're dead." yujin chuckles. 

 

"I'm sorry for making you all worried, but yujinie is my baby okay?" yujin nodded. 

 

"Yes she's fine." 

 

"She?" her friends asked. 

 

"Yes, it's a girl again." 

 

"You should see it yul~ She doesn't look like a duck since she got your lips." their friend laugh. 

 

"Eommaaaaa!!!" all of them look at the door that open. 

 

"Hwayoungieee~" they greeted the girl. 

 

"Eomma are you okay?" yuri nodded. 

 

"Where is appa? Is she okay too?" yuri pointed yena. 

 

"Go, wake her up." hwayoung smiled. 

 

"APPA IREONAAAAAA" hwayoung shouted as she gave yena chicken kisses. 

 

Their friends laugh at the sight of hwayoung teasing yena, then yena woke up.

 

"Hwayoung ah~" yena smile as she saw her daughter.

 

"Is yuri awake?" yena asked. 

 

"I'm here you pabo!" yena looked at yuri's direction then she run towards her wife side.

 

"I'm glad you're awake" yena said as she hugged and kissed yuri's forehead, yuri could only smile.

 

"Woah~ Time so flies that we see each other again in the hospital. The last time we saw each other was when yuri gave birth to hwayoung." Eunbi said.

"Right! but now our hwayoung is now a big girl~" chaewon said as she pinch hwayoung cheeks.
 

"Appa I wannaaaa seeee my sibling~~~" hwayoung pouted.

"Should we gooo there?" hwayoung nodded.
 

"We'll be right here~ Go and see your angel." Chaeyeon said. 

Yena help yuri to stand up then the three of them make their way to the place where their daughter was. 

"Omooo appa eommaaa she's so cuteeee" hwayoung squeals as she saw her sister.

"Omo I wanna hold her~~" yena chuckles as she look at the glass.

"You really look like her yuri~" yena said as she put her arms around yuri.

"She looks like a hamsteeer~" hwayoung said.

"Yeah right, she's a hamster and you are a duck." yena said to her daughter, all of them laughed.

"What should we name her?" yena said.

"Haneul~" hwayoung said.

"It means sky~" 

"Haneul.. It's a beautiful name~" Yuri utter.

"Let's welcome our sky~" Yena said as she embrace her family.
 

"I'm sorry for making you worried.." yena shakes her head.

"I'm sorry for bringing you to this mess. But you don't have to worry too, Seungwoo and Juri already caught. They been teaming up since then." yena said.

"I love you yuri ah~ And I'll do everything to make you happy." yena said as she kissed yuri's lips.

"I love you too yena ah~ Let's be together for eternity~" yena nodded as she smile. 

"I love the both of you eomma appa!! and haneul!!" hwayoung exclaim, her parents smile towards her. 


 

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ISSS A PRANK!! HAHAHAH OF COURSE I WON'T LET MY BABY DIE!!

WE REALLY REACHED THE FINAL CHAPTER 🥺👉👈 THANKYOU FOR STICKING TO THIS STORY :(

THANKYOU TO MY READERS THAT STILL STICKING WITH ME 🥺😭 LOVEY'ALL 🥺👉👈 

THIS BOOK "ETERNITY" IS SIGNING OFF.

HOPE YOU STILL SUPPORT MY OTHER STORIES~ THANKYOU SO MUCHHHHH 🥺😘 

💕 H A P P Y Y U L Y E N D A Y 💕