Revenge

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)

 

 

 

 

It was a busy day for the choi's company, they have a upcoming business trip meeting overseas and it has a big event exclusive for bigger company and Choi's Company is one of the guest. 

 

 

 

"Yena~~" a husky voice called her name.

 

 

 

"Hmm." the ceo hummed.

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing? are you going somewhere?" the brunette girl ask.

 

 

 

 

"I'm packing my things, I forgot to tell you that I have a business meeting overseas.." yena said as she pack her things. 

 

 

 

 

"Okay let me help you." yuri said as she walked towards a frustrated yena.

 

 

 

 

"Oh god why are you so messed packing your trip." yuri scold.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, I just need to finish packing because I have still things to do, And this goddamn hing make me frustrate." yena said as she surrender her suite case at her wife.

 

 

 

 

"I'll be the one to do this and just do the other things you needed to do." yuri gave an assuring smile.

 

 

 

"Thankyou babe~ I promise after this business meeting I'll make it up to you~" yena said as she kissed her wife cheeks. 

 

 

 

Yuri can't help but to smile to her wife, Yena was so hardworking person, in fact Yena can be chilling and just let her employee do the work since she's a CEO but yena insisted that she also needed to work for the company. 

 

 

 

 

 

While yuri was packing yena's thing, yena get her phone because someone is calling. Yuri was just listening to yena

 

 

 

"Maam, I just need to remind you that tomorrow we'll be leaving because you have to meet mr. lee before the event." her secretary said through the phone.

 

 

 

"thankyou for reminding me that." yena said. 

 

 

 

"Have you pack your things??" yena ask.

 

 

 

"Nae mrs. choi." 

 

 

 

"Okay, I'll pick you up tomorrow." after that she drop the call, Yena sat at her desk.

 

 

 

 

 

"Who's that?" yuri asked.

 

 

 

 

"My secretary. Reminding me about the flight tomorrow." yena said eyes fix on her laptop. 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm.." yuri said.

 

 

 

"Hey are you good?" yena looked at her wife. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah.. dont worry about me. I-Im done packing your things." yena nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou babe~ I love you" 

 

 

 

Yuri just walked out of their room without a reply, She was just sulking because her wife didn't even talk about going away and when is her flight. 

 

 

 

"Ughh!! You really getting to my nerves this past few weeks choi yena!!" yuri said to herself as she calming herself. 

 

 

 

 

"eomma what are you doing?" a cute voice popped. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm just meditating, are you hungry??" hwayoung shake her head and sit beside her mom. 

 

 

 

 

"Appa~" hwayoung said as she see yena walked passby to get coffee. 

 

 

 

"yes baby?" 

 

 

 

 

"Can you and mom come to school for the family day??" hwayoung gave her dad a cute face. 

 

 

 

"When?" yena replied.

 

 

 

 

"Tomorrow." hwayoung smiled, yena walk towards hwayoung and yuri. 

 

 

 

 

"Baby.. Im sorry but appa can't go.. I have a business meeting and I'll leave tomorrow.." yena held her daughter's small hands, hwayoung smile faded. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, dont be sad.. I promise I'll make it up to you~ cheer up." yena pinch her daughter cheeks. 

 

 

 

"You already said that the last time but it was only me and mommy." hwayoung crossed her arms, yuri was just looking at them.

 

 

 

Hwayoung was right yena has been busy, many investors and meetings. Sometimes yena would sleep at her office just to finish her task, sometimes she forget about she has a family.

 

 

 

 

"baby~ appa is just busy.." yuri try to comfort her daughter. 

 

 

 

 

"I really promise to make it up to the both of you okay? What do you want? appa is going overseas i can buy you everything." yena smiled.

 

 

 

 

"I don't want everything or anything. I just want you, eomma and me to go to the family day, but I know your work is important than us." hwayoung stomp her feet towards her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

Yena sighed as her heart felt a pang as soon her daughter walk away. She look at yuri but the latter is just looking at her daughter's bedroom door. 

 

 

 

"I'll just talk to her. Just finish on your thing." yuri gave yena a weak smile. 

 

 

 

Yuri walked towards their daughter bedroom, yena sighed in defeat, she doesn't want to leave with this kind of situation. Yena just drop her body on the sofa and massage her temple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the family day and also yena's flight, she's been battling with herself if she would go to their daughters school activity or just meet her business partner. 

 

 

"Hey! you're gonna be late to your flight." yuri said. 

 

 

 

"Im still battling with myself, I don't want to leave like this. our daughter is still mad at me.." yena sighed. 

 

 

 

"It's up to you now."

 

 

 

 

"We have to go now." yuri said as she kissed yena's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"Take care, text me when you arrive at japan." yena nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Hwayoung.. C'mon lets go to your school." yuri called their daughter.

 

 

 

 

Hwayoung walks out from her room, sad her pouty lips was showing. She is still sulking, she just want them to be conplete again. 

 

 

 

 

"Baby~" yena called.

 

 

 

 

"Hey hwayoungie~" yena walks towards to them and bend down.

 

 

 

 

"Don't be sad now, I'll go with you the next family day I really promise!" yena said as she held both of her daughter's hands.

 

 

 

 

"What if you have meeting again?" 

 

 

 

 

"I'll just cancel it.." 

 

 

 

 

"Then why don't you cancel it today." hwayoung said.

 

 

 

 

 

"because its meeting overseas, and its not a typical meeting.." 

 

 

 

 

"She'll get over it yena, were leaving now." yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

"Let me just drop you off." yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena and her family was on their way to hwayoung school, Their daughter was just looking outside the window. Yena sighed, suddenly her phone rings. 

 

 

 

 

"Hello?" 

 

 

"Mrs. Choi, I'm already here outside my house."

 

 

"Yeah, I'll just drop off my family."

 

 

"Take care mrs choi." 

 

 

After a few minutes they arrived at their destination, hwayoung didn't bother to say goodbye to yena and just open the door. 

 

 

 

 

"She hate me that much." yena sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll just be the one who will explain to her." yuri said with a cold tone. 

 

 

 

 

"Im sorry." yena held yuri's hand before yuri would open the door. 

 

 

 

 

"Your sorry won't change anything. Just go, work is your priority." yuri remove her hand on yena's grip and open the door then close it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena knew she ed up big time, her wife and her daughter are mad at her, she held her head for a while before driving again. 

 

 

'I'll just make it up to her, when I arrived.' yena thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena also arrived at her secretary's house and pick her up, after that they went to the airport.

After 1hour of flight, They arrived at Japan. They take the subway to their hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodevening maam."

 

 

"Do you already have reservation?" the staff asked.

 

 

 

"Yes, Under Mrs Choi Yena." her secretary said. 

 

 

 

"Okay, Mrs. Choi Yena. Room 206" the staff said.

 

 

 

 

"Why is it only 1 room?" yena asked her secretary.

 

 

 

"You didn't say that we are seperated room." yena face palm.

 

 

 

 

"Can I have another 1 room?" yena said.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry maam but that's the only one available. They are many customer at this rate." yena sighed, its her really unlucky day. 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay mrs choi, you can sleep on the bed. i'll just ask for the extra bed." yena hummed and walk towards their room. 

 

 

 

 

 

Juri, her secretary fix yena's things. She already arrange on what yena would wear. As yena was on the balcony, as she call yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Hey babe.. I already arrived." 

 

 

"Okay good." 

 

 

"Hey are you still mad?"

 

 

"I'll get over this." 

 

 

"I'm really sorry~"

 

 

 

"It's okay."

 

"Are you still outside? It's already

7pm, where's hwayoung?" 

 

 

"She still playing with her

classmate, and we 

were eating dinner."

 

"Mrs choi, I'm done 

unpacking your things." 

her secretary said.

 

 

"Who's that?"

 

 

"It's my secretary." 

 

 

"Why are you alone with her?"

 

 

"She only booked 1 room, 

and this hotel was full."

 

 

"Are you sure?"

 

 

"Yes~"

 

 

"Yuri-ssi this is 

your order."a guy 

voice echoed

 

 

"Now it's my turn to

ask. Who's that?"

 

 

"It's Father of 

hwayoung's

friend."

 

 

"Why are you with him?" 

 

 

"He said he will treat 

hwayoung since she's

a very good friend

of his son."

 

"He's using his 

son as excuses." yena mumbled.

 

 

"I'll eat now yena. 

Take care there.. i'll just

say to hwayoung that 

you called."

 

 

"Hmm. Goodnight." 

 

 

After that yuri ended the call, she sighed. Yena couldn't count how many times she sigh today, but now she really feel jealous towards the guy with yuri and her daughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's with the long face yena?" juri asks. You read it right, juri break down the formality. Yena was the one who said that juri can down the formality if its not work related.

 

 

 

"I'm just little tired." yena said, juri smirked and place her hands on yena's shoulder and start to massage the ceo's shoulder.

 

 

 

"What are you doing?" 

 

 

 

"This will feel you less tired ceo nim." juri said with a slight flirty voice.

 

 

 

"Does it feel good?" 

 

 

 

"Hmm." yena just hummed as she feel relaxed as juri massage her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

Juri's hands was traveling from yena's shoulder up to her neck that give yena a shiver.

Yena closed her eyes as her secretary massaging her neck and head.

 

 

 

 

Juri leaned forward giving hot breath to yena's neck, Yena shiver but she shrugged it off, She thinks it didn't do it on purpose. Until she felt juri's lips on her neck.

 

 

Yena was froze in spot, she shouldn't have feel this way. Juri start tracing yena's neck with her small flirty kisses.

 

 

"W-wh-at are you d-oi-ng j—ugh" yena didn't finish her words when juri suddenly her earlobe.

 

 

 

"Relax, Ceo-nim.. It makes you relax." juri said seductively on yena's ear.

 

 

 

Juri walked infront of yena and sit on her boss lap, yena still not on her sense she's like under her secretary's spell. Without warning juri pushed herself to yena and kissed the young ceo's neck.

 

 

 

"Ugh.. N-o.. ma-rks." yena hissed, juri smirked. The secretary was about to kissed the ceo in the lips when..

 

 

 

"Your dinner is here mrs. Choi." A knock on the door makes yena flinch and get back to her sense. 

 

 

 

'Aissh! What a great ing timing' Juri thought. 

 

 

 

Yena pushed juri away from her lap and walked towards the door to get their food. Yena's heartbeat was still fast like it was about to explode.

 

 

"Thankyou!" yena said as she grab the food, juri just rolled her eyes as she sat on the balcony. 

 

 

 

'I'm so close, I shouldn't have order' juri crossed her arms.

 

 

 

 

Yena start eating, she eat first because juri doesn't want to eat. After yena eat, she called juri.

 

 

 

 

"Juri ah." her secretary faced her.

 

 

 

 

"Yes, Ceo nim?" juri make an innocent smile. 

 

 

 

"The things happen a while ago. Please keep it between us. I don't want to ruined my family just because of that." Yena said. 

 

 

 

"What if I dont?" yena frowned.

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean?" juri walked towards yena and place her hands on yena's broad shoulder.

 

 

 

"What if I tell your wife?" juri trace her hands from yena's shoulder to yena's neck to her cheeks.

 

 

 

"Don't you dare.." yena gulped.

 

 

 

"You are so funny. Ofcourse I won't tell your wife, I don't want to lose my job." juri chuckles.

 

 

 

"Just please don't tell anyone." yena said as she walks towards her room and lock it incase juri might come to her room and she might not control herself again.

 

 

 

 

 

On other hand Juri was smirking on how yena was so easy to seduce, as she know yena was kinda ual frustrated. 

 

 

 

'I'll be having my revenge soon.' juri said to herself.

 

 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

 

A/N: Why would juri have to revenge?? 

 

 

HELLO!! UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS UWU!!! 

 

 

 

10 Votes and 10 comments 

Then I'll publish the next chapter uwu. 

 

Are you guys ready for some angst??? 😂😂 Coz me I'm not 😂😂 owo