Welcome

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)

 

 

 

"Appppaaaaa" hwayoung immediately run towards yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I was just feeding her." Seungwoo said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Feeding? You raise your hand like you gonna hit my daughter." Sungwoo was about to rebut but the door opens. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seungwoo? I forgot someth-- Yena what are you doing here?" Yuri didn't finish her words after seeing yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm here to pick up hwayoung." 

 

 

 

"But this guy was about to hurt my daughter." yuri looked at seungwoo and the guys shakes his head.

 

 

"Hwayoung go to your room first." hwayoung nodded then she run to her room.

 

 

 

"What do you mean hurt hwayoung? He will never do that." yena sarcastically chuckles.

 

 

 

"I was just feeding hwayoung just like how you said to me. I don't know why yena is making up story." yena looked at seungwoo irritatedly.

 

 

 

"Huh! So am I the one making up a story." yena fakely laugh.

 

 

 

"You were about to raise your hand." yena said.

 

 

 

"Yena you are making it non sense." 

 

 

 

"Me? non sense? What the hell this guy doing in your house anyway? his son is not here to make his excuses." yena said as she looked at yuri, yuri went silent.

 

 

 

"I'm her boyfriend now and she said to take care hwayoung while she's out." seungwoo said, yena frowned and couldn't believe what she heard.

 

 

 

"What did you just say? Boyfriend?" yena then looked at yuri, the girl just stay silent that when yena confirmed then she chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"So that's why you taking his side." 

 

 

 

"It's not like th--" yuri was interrupted.

 

 

 

"Yeah right, You broke up with me. I remember." Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry I didn't mean to interfere here but if that boyfriend of yours hurt or lay a ing fingers on my daughter. I'll be getting hwayoung out of here. Even It looks like I'm antagonist to the both of you." Yena said she was angry, upset, mad or whatever you call it.

 

 

 

"Just leave yena. Seungwoo wouldn't do that." Yena leave but before she open the door she looked at the guy once again. 

 

 

 

Seungwoo smirked at him that make him irritated. Then she leave yuri's house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seungwoo sorry about that. Yena just like that when she's angry." yuri said as she get what she forgotten. 

 

 

 

"It's okay yuri ah~ It was just a misunderstanding, dont worry. You know I can't hurt hwayoung." seungwoo said as he gave yuri a hug. 

 

 

 

"I'll get going now." yuri pull away from the hug then she leave. 

 

 

 

'That choi.. She was so close to expose me, luckily yuri was on my side.' seungwoo smirked as he thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin and Yena was on the gym, working out. Yena was punching the punching bag like it was a a person she wants to punch.

 

"What's wrong yena ?" yujin who was looking at her bestfriend.

 

 

 

"I am mad yujin." yena said as she take a full force punch that make the punching bag ripped and the sand spill out.

 

 

"Omo you just broke the punching bag. Ghad!" yujin gasped, yena don't mind as she put away her boxing gloves.

 

 

 

"Why are you so mad?" yena drinks water before answering.

 

 

 

"I want to punch that bastard." yena cursed.

 

 

 

"Who?"

 

 

 

"Han Seungwoo."

 

 

 

"He's yuri's boyfriend now that's why I'm ing mad plus he almost hurt hwayoung." yujin can't process what just yena said.

 

 

 

"What do you mean boyfriend? Aren't you guys are still married?" yena sighed.

 

 

 

"Yeah, were still married by the paper but she clear it out to me that I am no longer her wife." yujin put her arms to yena's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"Wanna drink bud?" yena looked at her.

 

 

 

"You son of a ! I'm in." the two laughed then they go to the bar. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujiniee! It's ing hurts you know!" yena said as she drank her 5th soju, They been drinking for 6 hours straight, at first they we're just chilling but when alcohol takes they been ordering soju. 

 

 

 

"Does she freaking move on already? Like !! I know It's my fault but ughhh!!!" yena said.

 

 

 

 

"I shouldn't have just cheated on her. It's my fault after all. How dare me to get angry when I myself was the one who cause this." yena cried, yujin was just listening to her bestfriend rant.

 

 

 

"I still love her yujin.. I still want us back.. That seungwoo guy is taking her away from me.." yena drank. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I will go to her house and beg for her to forgive me, and let her comeback to me.. Right yujinie?" yujin gave a thumbs up as she was getting drunk.

 

 

 

 

"You should say to her that you are not accepting their relationship because you are still her wife!" yujin said.

 

 

 

"Right! I'm going now!" yena stood up then she felt dizzy.

 

 

 

"Not now! You are drunk!" yena shakes her head.

 

 

 

 

"I am going now! Take care bud!" with that yena grabs her coat and drove away, she might be dizzy but she was in her mind when she drives.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YURI AH! OPEN THIS DOOR!" yena shouted outside yuri's door.

 

 

 

"YURIIII !!!!" yena continuously shouting.

 

 

 

"YAH IF YOU DON'T STOP SHOUTING I'M REPORTING YOU!" yuri's neighbor said.

 

 

 

"THEN REPORT ME YOU---" yena didn't finish when the door opens and yuri covered . 

 

 

 

"Hi yuri" yena smiled, her eyes are half closed

 

 

 

 

"What the hell are you doing here at this hour? Are you drunk? How did you manage to drive it's dangerous." yuri said with worried in her tone. 

 

 

 

"Aren't you gonna letting me in first?" yuri couldn't believe that yena was acting up now, she ignored the girl and close the door leaving the older outside the cold weather.

 

 

 

 

Yena pouted and sighed, the older just sit down infront of yuri's door. On the other hand Yuri was looking at the older girl through the window, she felt guilty leaving yena outside the cold weather.

 

 

 

"Aisshhh!" yuri stomped her feet.

 

 

 

 

Yena smiled and immediately turn her body as she heard the door open.

 

 

 

 

"I know you wouldn't leave me here." yena smiled, yuri just rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seriously yena. What do you want? Look hwayoung is asleep so you can't wake her up plus you are drunk." yuri said as she crossed her arms and legs then she sit at the end of the sofa while yena was also at the other end of sofa.

 

 

 

"Why? Can't I just visit my wife? No my bad you are not my wife you said." yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"You know if you don't have good to say. Just sleep, I'm going to sleep." Yuri stood up but yena even she was dizzy she manage to hold yuri's hand and pull her towards her.

 

 

 

 

Yuri was startled as yena pulled her she got out of balance and she end up to yena's lap while her hands are on yena's chest, the moment she looked at yena, the older was already looking at her.

 

 

 

 

The half eyes of yena was now looking at her intensely, yuri felt weak with yena's stare. They been staring at each other's eyes not minding their position.

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, I missed you. Aren't you miss me?" yena with her husky voice said while looking directly at yuri's eyes. Yuri was just stun by everything happen she doesn't know how to react, she was just lost in yena's eyes.

 

 

 

"You don't know how much I missed you.." 

 

 

 

"How much I want to be this close to you.."

 

 

 

"How much I wanted to hug you everytime you cry."

 

 

 

"How much I wanted to tell you that I love you."

 

 

 

"That I am sorry for everything, That I am really regretting everything." 

 

 

 

 

"That I am sorry for being a bad wife to you, I shouldn't have do that." yena continue to speak, yuri was just listening to her of course with that position.

 

 

 

 

"That I wanted to punch that guy whenever he's near with you." 

 

 

 

 

"But I can't.. I can do is only to watch you and hwayoung from a far." yena said without looking away, even theres a tears escape from her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Now, I can't even do anything.. You already moved on and It's hurt to see you with that guy." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If only I can turn back time.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.. I want you to comeback to me.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I need you" yena added then she leaned forward to capture yuri's lips.

 

 

 

 

As their lips touches, tears rolled down to their cheeks. The warmth that they missed, the longing they feel, It feels like it faded as their lips touches each other. Yena was the only one who's moving her lips, yuri was still lost. 

 

 

 

Yena pulled away and looked at yuri, then she wipes her tears, yuri looked back at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just this one.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let me feel your warmth again." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena leaned in again to capture the younger girl lips but this time yuri responded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! 🤪 Nope won't write the next part 🤪

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Ceo's alarm echoed at the room, she felt her headache as she open her eyes, The ceo held her head as she turn off her alarm. 

 

 

 

"Ugh! It hurts." yena said as she fully open her eyes, she looked around the room.

 

 

 

'This isn't my room. The hell did I do.' yena thought.

 

 

 

 

Yena looked at the floor and her eyes widen when she saw clothes that is scattered then her eyes landed on the side of the bed and saw a woman. 

 

 

 

'Omy, The hell did I do!! ! Did I got one night stand with a stranger? It can be I'm with yujin. Ughh!!" yena was mentally frustrated as she trying to remember what happen last night. 

 

 

 

 

"This is so ed up.. wait.... I remember that I go to yuri's house..." yena widen her eyes as she realize.

 

 

 

 

"No way....."

 

 

 

 

 

Yena slowly looked at the girl, her eyes widen, her heart beats fast. She can't believe it.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.." yena mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was so shocked, How? how this happen? thats what yena was thinking right now.

 

 

 

'I didn't force her right? I wouldn't do that?' yena thought.

 

 

 

 

'but yuri won't let it happen because she hates me. So I force her?? No.. I wouldn't do that." 

 

 

 

"But I was drunk.. I don't know what the heck did I do.." yena face palmed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!" yena hit herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena stood up and get dress up, She was looking at yuri thinking what should she say to her. What should she do. The younger girl slowly open her eyes as the sunlight hit her face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, I'm sorry I wasn't in my right mind." yena panic of what yuri would say.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. Did I force you? No right? I wouldn't do that... Yuri I'm sorry.." yuri was just silent because she just got wake up then yuri realize what happen between her and yena. her face heat up as she saw her body under the blanket , .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri..." yena called out as she slowly walked towards her but stop in half way.

 

 

 

"Eomma??" yuri's door opens revealing her daughter.

 

 

 

 

"Appa?" hwayoung looked at her parents back and fourth.

 

 

 

"Eomma why are you wearing nothing?" hwayoung asked, yuri's face heat up again.

 

 

 

"Omooooo" hwayoung squeals, her parents looked at her.

 

 

 

"I remember.. You will get me a baby brother right??? omo. I'll leave now hehe.." hwayoung said.

 

 

 

"No hwayoung it's not like th--" Yena said but interrupted when hwayoung closed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm so sorry yuri. Did I hurt you last night that why we end up like this?? " yena was so closed to cry thinking she harassed yuri.

 

 

 

"No. You didn't force me. Now leave." yuri said as she pull the blanket over her head.

 

 

 

 

"So you telling me I didn't force you. We did it because we want it right?" yena said.

 

 

 

 

"Ugh!! Just leave I don't want to talk about it." yena smiled.

 

 

 

"Perhaps. You still love me right.." yena smiled, yuri just remain silent. 

 

 

 

 

"I knew it. I'll leave now yuri as you said. I just want you to know that I still love you. Whatever I said last night It was all true.. Even though you move on.. If you want to comeback to me.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be glad to welcome you."

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: UPDATEEE AS I PROMISE WHEN I SAID IN TWITTER THAT I'LL BE UPDATING IF YULYEN HAPPEN TODAY AT THEIR FANSIGN EVENT ☺️☺️ FORTUNATELY YULYEN HAPPEN AAAAAAAAAA

 

HAPPY YULYEN DAY!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

YURI WITH THIS CUTE GLASSES IS MY WEAKNESS 🥺 UWU I JUST WANNA PROTECT HER AND FIGHT WHO EVER DO DIRT ON HER!!