Secretary

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)

 

 

 

 

 

 

"saeng-il chuk ha hamnida saeng-il chuk ha hamnida sarang haneun hwayoungiieee saeng-il chuk ha hamnida~" Everyone in the backyard sang as they clap their hands and greeted the little child celebrating her birthday.

 

 

 

 

"Happy birthday our hwayoung~" her mother greeted her.

 

 

 

"Make a wish little one and then blow the candle." her ducky appa said.

 

 

 

Hwayoung closed her eyes and intertwined her own fingers.

 

 

 

 

 

"I wish to have a baby brother or sister" hwayoung said with a wide smile on her face as she blow the candle.

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, your daughter wants a younger sibling." yuri could only pinch the side of her wife.

 

 

 

 

"appa and eomma will give me baby brother/sister right?" hwayoung give them a puppy eyes with her pout her ducky lips.

 

 

 

The face hwayoung just made, make the people around the backyard smile with her cuteness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, we'll give you a younger sibling" yuri said and kiss her daughter's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of their friends are on their house because it's Hwayoung 7th birthday. 2 years have passed and nothing change except the fact that her other friends are also married and also have a child. 

 

 

 

 

"Auntiiee yujiiiin, Yunjoo stole my toy" hwayoung shouted and pout.

 

 

 

 

"I didn't stole your toy." yunjoo shouted back

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah yunjoo don't make the birthday girl sad." yunjoo pouted and bring back hwayoung toy, hwangyoung being a playful child she stick her tongue out to yunjoo. 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo this two just like their appa's" eunbi shake her head.

 

 

 

 

 

Yunjoo was yujin and minjoo's child, after yulyen's marriage, yujin proposed to minjoo. Hwayoung and yunjoo was at the same age but hwayoung is 5months older than yunjoo. 

 

 

 

"Yena, have you already found a temporary secretary?" yujin asks.

 

 

 

 

"Why? what happen to your secretary?" eunbi asks.

 

 

 

 

 

"I haven't found yet, but hopefully this week." yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

"Her secretary got pregnant and her doctor said she should stay at home." eunbi nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

"I have a friend that would be fit as your secretary." sakura said as she sip on her wine.

 

 

 

 

"Just tell her to pass resume and will look at it." 

 

 

 

 

"Enough of work talk, were here to have fun. It's been a while since we get together." minjoo said and yuri nodded as she sit beside her wife.

 

 

 

 

"So how's taking care of your child, minjoo?" yuri asks

 

 

 

 

"Ugh, it's giving me headache." yena laugh as she know why.

 

 

 

 

"Why?" yuri asks.

 

 

 

 

 

"Because yunjoo is not the only one i'm taking care of but also this big child." everyone laughs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Knew it." yena confidently said, yujin mocked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh god! An yujin that face is annoying" yena blunt that makes everyone laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

"So yena and yuri are you gonna fulfill hwayoung wish?" hyewon playfully said.

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know, It's up to yuri." yena smile as she grab yuri's hand and intertwined their fingers.

 

 

 

 

"Too chessy." yujin said and earn a smack from her wife.

 

 

 

"Shut up, as if you are not also cheesy, you are more than of that." minjoo said, yujin just pouted.

 

 

 

 

Yena and yujin looked at each other and Yena stick her tongue out to pissed yujin.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! You two stop acting like a child for god sake." Eunbi said as she annoyed at the two faces.

 

 

 

"Hahahah Deserved" chaeyeon said.

 

 

 

 

"You too." eunbi also snapped at her wife, chaeyeon just pressed her lips together, yena and yujin hold their laughs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So back to the topic.."

 

 

 

 

"I think I'll grant my daughter's wish, since hwayoung is already 7 years old, and that is a very long gap. That would be fine." yuri sincerely said, her wife just smile at her.

 

 

 

 

 

"That would be great then, 3 yena would be creating chaos here." eunbi said and everyone agree.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As all of them drink or should i say yujin, yena, chaeyeon and hyewon was so drunk, their wives needed to carry their drunk asses since this is the only day they spend together like this so their wives can't blame them to be this drunk.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aissh! I swear after you wake up tomorrow i will beat you! Ugh!" minjoo said as she dragged her drunk yujin to their car.

 

 

 

 

"Hey minjoo can you drive? I'll drive you all home." yuri offered. 

 

 

 

"I can drive don't worry yuri ah~" minjoo smiled and wave her hand to yuri as they drove away from yuri and yena's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"EOMMMAAAAAAA" yuri turned around where her daughter scream.

 

 

 

 

"Hahahahahah- A-haha-ppa- hahaha stop hahahah" yena was tickling her daughter, yuri just smile at her sight.

 

 

 

 

'Thanks god for giving me a perfect family' yuri said to herself before yena and hwayoung attacks her.

 

 

 

 

"Yah--hahahahaha" hwayoung and yena tickled her until her hit the floor.

 

 

 

"Yah hahah you hahah two stop" her wife and daughter stops as they felt tired.

 

 

 

 

"Iloveyou eomma appa" hwayoung squealed and jump onto her parents, she hugged them both with her little arms.

 

 

 

 

"We love you too out baby~" yena said.

 

 

 

 

"Okay let's sleep now hwayoung." yuri said as she carry her daughter.

 

 

 

 

"nae eommaaa, goodnight appaaaa" yena smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Goodnight my baby~" yena pinch hwayoung cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

"Take a shower before going to bed!" yuri shouted to yena.

 

 

 

 

"I'm too dizzy to do that maybe tomorrow hehe" yena said as she walked to their bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri walked hwayoung to her bedroom and put a blanket on her daughter, yuri brushes her hands through hwayoungs hair and hummed until her daughter fall asleep. Yuri kissed her daughter's forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!! I told you to take a shower!!" Yuri scolded yena who's eyes are already close.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmmmm.." yena just replied hummed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aissshh." yuri walked towards their bed and lay beside her wife, as she lay down she felt her wife hands on her waist pulling her closer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodnight joyul~" yena said in her sleepy voice, yena tightly back hugged her wife as she sniffing yuri's smell.

 

 

 

 

Yuri smiled as yena hug her, she's happy because It's been a month since they cuddle, Yena was always busy with her work, it's more like yena spends her time with work not with her wife. Yena would always come home late and yuri was asleep that time. 

 

 

 

Yuri being the understanding wife, she just distracting herself by taking care of hwayoung ever since she and yena didn't spend time together.

 

 

 

 

"Iloveyou yuri ah~" yena mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

"iloveyoutoo yena~" yuri turned around to face her wife, she move closer to yena and snuggles her head onto her wife neck, sniffing her wife's smell that she misses so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The morning came, It was a sunny day. It's a good day to go out and spend the day, yuri woke up still eyes close, she move her hands to the other side of the bed, immediately opening her eyes she saw her wife sleeping peacefully. 

 

 

 

Yuri look at the clock it was 8 am and yena is already late for her work, she calmly shake her wife. Yena just groaned and reach for her wife and pull her closer. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena~ it's already 8 am. You must wake up or else you're gonna be late." yuri softly said. 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm." 

 

 

 

 

"Yen--" yena shushed her wife. 

 

 

 

 

"I took my off today so don't worry." yena said as she smile, she still not opening her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's spend time together with hwayoung" 

 

 

 

 

"But--" yena kissed her wife lips. 

 

 

 

 

"You're too noisy i can't sleep." yena said as she pull yuri closer. Yuri can't help but to snuggles to her wife in fact she's really happy that yena took her off to spend time with her and hwayoung. 

 

 

 

 

 

After a minutes of cuddling, yena fall asleep again and yuri slowly removing yena's grip on her. Yuri make her way to hwayoung's bedroom to see if her daughter is already awake. 

 

 

 

 

"Still sleeping" yuri smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead, hwayoung flinch and slowly open her eyes. 

 

 

 

"M-mommy~" hwayoung utter and snakes her small arms onto her mother's neck.

 

 

 

"Sorry did mommy wake you up?" yuri said, her daughter shakes her head.

 

 

 

"Good morning mommy~" yuri smiled at her sweet daughter, she really got her appa's sweetness and attitude. 

 

 

 

 

"come on, let's make breakfast for you and for appa" hwayoung jumps.

 

 

 

 

"Is appa here? but i thought she always leave early??" hwayoung pouted.

 

 

 

"appa took her off today and youknow what she said?" hwayoung stare at her mom blankly. 

 

 

 

 

"She said, we will go out together~" her daughter smile widely and start jumping on the bed.

 

 

 

 

"Yeheeeey~ Let's go mommyyyy let's make food for appa~" yuri grabs her daughter hand and walk to the kitchen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As yuri and hwayoung making food, yena woke up she yawned and stretched her body. She taps the side of the bed but yuri was nowhere to found. Yena stand up and walk to the shower. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning babe~" yena said as she backhug her wife who is cooking. the older kissed her wife cheeks. 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning~" yuri greeted back. 

 

 

 

 

"No goodmorning to hwayoung?" yena startled at the cute voice coming from the dining table, yena chuckles as she saw her daughter pouting.

 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse~~~ There's a goodmorning to my liitle duck~" yena said as she walked towards hwayoung.

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning to my baby~~" hwayoung smile as yena lifted her. 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning appa~" hwayoung kissed her appa's cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

"Appa, mommy said we're going outside?" yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Where are we going?" yena thinks.

 

 

 

 

"Hmm.. What do you think?" yena said to yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Anything will do as long as were all together." yuri utter.

 

 

 

 

"Picniiiic!!" hwayoung squeal as she raised her hand, her parents chuckles and immediately nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Okay lets go Picnic." yena said as she put down hwayoung, yuri put down the food on the table and they eat happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena's family decided to have a picnic in han river, they are currently on their way to the place. Hwayoung is the one who really excited because they are complete as a family.

 

 

 

 

 

They arrive at han river and look for the place to have a picnic, yuri put the blanket on the ground and yena arranged all the foods and put it in the blanket. Yuri and yena sit on the space of the blanket while hwayoung is happily running with their dog gamja.

 

 

 

"Hwayoung ah~ be careful okay??" yuri said.

 

 

 

"Nae eomma~" hwayoung said as she continue playing with her dog.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah~ Its good to take a break" yena said as she lay her head on yuri's lap.

 

 

 

"Yeah~ I'm glad that you take a break." yuri said as she brush her hands through yena's hair.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry if i didn't spend time with you and hwayoung often. I'm a bad wife." yena pouted as she feel guilty.

 

 

 

"No, I understand. Being CEO is not that easy, I'm glad that my dad didn't force me to be one since i said that i have to give hwayoung attention." yena reached her wife's hands and intertwined their hands. 

 

 

 

 

"I will try to be a good wife, I should reflect on the time i didn't give attention to you and our baby" yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

"Yeah you really should reflect!!" the married couple laugh.

 

 

 

"Eommaaaa I'm hungry~~" both of them look at their daughter who's pouting. 

 

 

 

 

Yena get up from yuri's lap while yuri prepare hwayoung a sandwich, they spend the rest of their day together. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun goes down, they decided to go home since hwayoung is sleeping. Yuri carried hwayoung to their car while yena carried all the things they use. As soon as they reached their car, Yena started the engine.

 

 

 

 

"So you're looking for a new secretary?" yuri asks.

 

 

"Yeah, a temporary since my secretary have a sensitive pregnancy." yena answered as she drive.

 

 

 

"Have you found one?" 

 

 

 

"Can I apply?" yena look at her wife and chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"Hahah Sudden? Nah, just take care of hwayoung okay? I don't want appa to scold me because I would give you a hard time." yuri pouted.

 

 

 

 

"I found one, the one sakura recommended. I'll interview her tomorrow." yena said.

 

 

 

 

"What's her name? Is she pretty?" yuri raised her eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

"What's with that?" yena chuckles as she park her car.

 

 

 

"her name is Juri, and she's kinda pretty." yena unbuckled her seatbelt.

 

 

 

 

"but my wife is prettier~" yena kissed her wife lips.

 

 

 

 

"You don't have to be jealous okay? I only have my eyes on you. In fact I married you geez." yuri smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Choi Office]

 

 

 

 

Yena was in her chair signing every paper that on her table, she was interrupted at the sudden knock on her door. 

 

 

 

"Come in." yena said as she focuses on singing papers, the door open and foot steps was heard.

 

 

 

 

"H-hell-o ceo-nim, Ju-ri Imnida." the girl stutter because of nervousness. The ceo raise her head to see the girl.

 

 

 

 

"You must be the one sakura recommended?" the other girl nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Hm. Okay, you may start today." yena said

 

 

 

 

"Really? Thankyou ceo nim~" juri bowed mutliple times.

 

 

 

 

"just call me by my last name and that's your desk." yena said as she focuses again to her paper.

 

 

 

 

'Thanks sakura saem. You make my plan get easy.' juri said to herself as she sit in her chair and glance to the ceo. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

(A/N: Hi!!! 👋 How are you guys??? still there?? Hahahahah

Sorry because I only update now.

My phone is still broken and I only get my moms phone to update uahaha😂😂

 

 

anywaaaaaaaay!!! 

Will try to update more~ uwu 

 

 

 

TWT: @_pandaevil03_

CC: @_evilpanda_