--S--

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)




It was a peaceful day in choi residence, Yena took a day-off since yuri ask her to stay home. Yuri was extra clingy today. Hwayoung was with yena's father so only two of them are in that house. 

 

"Yena~~" yuri called her wife softly. 

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"Do I look fat?" yena look at yuri then smile. 

 

"You look beautiful~" yena smile, yuri pinch her. 

 

"Ouch!" 

 

"I never ask if I look beautiful.. aisssh so I am fat" yuri pout, yena laughed. 

 

"You even dare to laugh huh!" yuri glared at her wife.




 

"eyy~ you know you only look fat because of our baby in your stomach, But you still the most y woman in my eyes~" yena said as she kissed yuri's forehead. Yuri blushed then she lean on yena's shoulder. 




 

"I can't wait to see our baby~" yena said. 

 

"Me too, I think she/he will look like me." yena proudly said. 

 

"No, she/he will be look like me." yuri said. 




 

"Hahah fine, it's okay if the baby look like you. She will have your pretty face" 




 

"Do you think it's a girl again?" yuri asked. 

 

"Hmm, I think? but be a boy or a girl as long as you are here by my side, I'll be happy." yena sincerely said to her wife.




 

"Hope we have a happy ending." yuri said as she hug yena. 




 

"We will." yena kissed yuri's lips. 























































 

Yuri was in the kitchen preparing their food when the door bell rings. Yena was in the convenience store since yuri wants some ice cream. 

 

"It must be hwayoung." yuri utter before removing her apron then she walked towards the door. 




 

Yuri open the door then she saw her father. 

 

"Appa?" her father didn't greet her. Mr jo make his way to yuri's house.

 

"appa? what are you doing here?" instead of answer, yuri receive a question. 

 

"Where's yena?" mr. jo ask. 

 

"She's outside I told her to buy me some ice cream." yuri said. 

 

The two look at the door since it open. 

 

"Jagiyaaa~ Here's your Ice Crea--- Abeoji.. annyeonghaseyo~" yena said who's walking towards them stop as she saw yuri's father cold stare. 

 

Then the next scene make them shocked, Yuri's father just slap Yena. Yuri widen her eyes. 

 

"APPA!!!" yuri shouted, yuri look at yena worriedly but yena just smile to her. 

 

"YAH! Cheolsu! Why did you slap my daughter?" yena's father and hwayoung enter the house. 

 

"Appa why did you do that?" yuri said as she go to yena's side and held her cheeks. 

 

"Abeoji, please take hwayoung to her room.." yena said to her father, her father obey. 










 

"Is hal-abeoji and appa fighting?" hwayoung innocently asked. 

 

"Just stay here in your room okay? Adults will talk first okay?" hwayoung nodded.

 

"Hope they are okay~" hwayoung said as she grab her teddy bear. 
















 

"Abeoji" yena called. 

 

"Don't call me abeoji. I don't have a daughter in law who do something behind my daughter's back." yena lowered her head. 

 

"appa.." yuri called her father. 

 

"You yuri. Why you still stick to this girl If she hurt you huh? And why didn't you tell me what happen between the two of you." yuri's father said. 

 

"We can talk about this in a calm way Cheolsu." yena's father said, yuri's father chuckles. 

 

"Chanwook. You know about this?" 

 

"Did you tolerate what yena did to my daughter huh?" yena's father about to answer but they saw yena down on her kneel. 

 

"It's my fault abeoji. It's only my fault, my father had nothing to do with it. I'm sorry." yena said as tears fell. 

 

"Yena..." yuri softly utter. 

 

"Of course it's your fault. I trusted you yena, but why did you do that to yuri." yena remained silent. 

 

"Appa.. It's okay now. It's all in the past, We already starting a new life.." yuri's father shakes her head. 

 

"I will not let this pass yuri. What yena did was wrong." yuri's dad look at yena. 




 

"You are coming with me yuri." yuri look at her father. 

 

"Cheolsu!" "Abeoji" " Appa" the three of them said. 

 

"You are coming with me yuri. And you are going to divorce this girl." Yuri and Yena look at yuri's dad. 

 

"No, I will not going to divorce yena." yuri said as she sobs. 

 

"Abeoji.. please don't do this.." yena cried. 

 

"I am wrong for giving you my daughter." yuri's father said. 




 

"From now on stay away from my daughter" Yuri's father said.

 

"Appa please don't do this. I can't live without yena.." yuri cried.

 

"This is all final yuri. I can't let you get hurt by this girl again. Say goodbye to her." Mr. jo said.




 

"Yena.. Don't sign the papers.. once you got it okay? even if my dad threaten you please.. yena.." yuri held yena's cheeks. 

 

"Yuri.. I'm sorry." that's the only thing yena want to say right now. 

 

"No, It's okay.. please.. I will comeback to you.. I'll just talk to my dad." 

 

"Yuri let's go." mr. jo said. 

 

"Take care hwayoung for me yena. I will do everything to get you two." 

 

"I love you yuri.." yena said as they both sobs. Yuri was getting dragged out by her dad.














































 

Earlier that day.

 

An old man wake up at the sound of his door bell continuously ringing, He grab his glasses together with his checkered bathrobe before opening his door.

"Wait for a sec." the old man said.

The guy open his door then he saw a familiar face smiling to him.

"Goodmorning Mr. Jo~ sorry for disturbing you this early." the guy at the front door said.

"Oh, Seungwoo ssi~ Come in." Mr. Jo let seungwoo come in to his house.

 

Seungwoo met yuri's father at the hospital when hwayoung was admitted. Seungwoo was the first to approach the old man and seungwoo and him became acquaintance, he didn't say anything about his relationship with yuri, he just said he's a friend of yuri. Also seungwoo knows yena hired a man to follow him so he act like he's not doing something. 

On that day seungwoo gave the old man the envelope similar to what he gave to yena's father. 

"Wh-- this is my daughter in law." 

"Choi Yena, Ceo of Choi's Company. Yes she's the one in the picture." seungwoo smile.

"How dare she cheated on yuri. I can't let this pass." yuri's father said in anger.

"Yuri? Did she know this?" seungwoo nodded.

"But she still stick to this girl." yuri's father sighed.

"Where did you get this?" 

"It's from the girl in the picture. It's yena's past secretary." seungwoo said.

"Yena doesn't deserve yuri ms jo. You should go to yena and say to her to file a divorce" seungwoo said as he smirk seeing yuri's father anger. 

"Thankyou seungwoo, thankyou for being a good friend to yuri while yena was being an ." 

"No problem Mr. Jo. Just make sure the two will divorce, You should let yena suffer as yuri suffer when she know that." 












 

"Yuri go to your room. I will not let you out here, I'm going to take hwayoung too." yuri's father said as they enter his house.

"Appa! Stop doing this, I will not going to divorce yena. I'm not a child anymore. They are my family." yuri utter. 

"She cheated on you. It's a good reason to stay away from her." 

"I don't care, it's all in the past. I love her so much. If you are going to break us apart, Just kill me." yuri said before going to her old room. Yuri's father just sighed at his daughter behavior.

 

At Yuri's Room.

"I can't believe appa just slap yena.. Is she okay?" yuri tried to dial yena's number.

"Why is she not picking it up?" yuri said. 

Yuri was startled when she felt a wind touches her skin, Then she look at the window it's open. Yuri was scared the light are off, yuri grab the magazine beside her table and roll it. She walk towards the window while her position is ready to swing. 

"Ahk--" was cover by another hand. Yuri continuously hit the other person with the magazine but the latter didn't remove her hand. That's when yuri bite it.
 

"Ouch!" Hearing a familiar face yuri look at the person she bite. 

"Yena!!" yuri immediately hug her wife. 

"Shhh! Your father might hear us." yena said.
 

"I don't wanna be here yena.." they walk towards yuri's bed.

"I'm going to talk to abeoji tomorrow. okay? How's the baby? Does your stomach ache?" yuri shakes her head.

"No~ I'm fine the baby is fine." 

"That's good to here, I'll get going now yul. I'm just here to know you are safe." yuri pouted after hearing that.

"Can you please stay for the night?" 

"but--" yuri pouted even more and a little glare.


"Fine fine~ Just lock the door incase your dad come to your room and see me." yuri nodded then she lock it. 

The two position themselves, yuri was laying her head at yena's biceps then she cuddle and lean her head on yena's neck.

"Can you sing me a song?" yuri requested. Yena cleared . 

🎵 Close your eyes and listen carefully to what I'm saying
Before my story ends, you'll be dreaming
little star tonight
I will protect you all night

You're my love my everything, an angel from the heavens
You stole my two eyes my world
little sta tonight
I will protect you all night 🎵 

   

Yena look at yuri who's now sleeping, yena smiled as she look at yuri's features. 

"I am so idiot to do that. Now I cause all of this. Maybe if I can turn back time. I'll be just a good wife to you." yena sighed. 

Yena close her eyes and she kissed yuri's forehead. 

"I hope I can fix this mess." yena said. 

 

"But why do I feel I left something behind??" yena thought.







 

Meanwhile.

"Aisssh! Where is that choi. She said only 10 minutes." The tall girl who's sitting at the driver's seat said. 

"I swear to god choi. I'll make you pay for leaving me behind. I didn't sign up for this." Yujin utter.
 

"Yena was sleeping in the soft mattress with yuri while me here sleeping with mosquitos!! Aishh!!" 



























 

Yena woke up around 4 am, yuri was still asleep clinging onto her. The older smile then she remove herself from yuri's grip, with final glance yena get out from the window again. 
 

"Right! Yujin was the one I left behind. sorry buddy!" yena utter as she saw yujin's car. 

Yena knock on the car window that wake yujin up. 

"Wow I didn't know 10 minutes could be this long, Do you know how may mosquitoes bite I have?" yujin utter as soon as she woke up.

"I'm sorry okay? Yuri don't want me to leave. Plus yeah I forgot about you." yena said as she get inside the car.

"I can't believe you are my bestfriend. Ugh!" yujin said before step in the gas. 

"I'll just make it up to you as soon as this mess is over." yena lean her back on the seat. 











 

Yujin drop yena at her house. Yena prepare some breakfast for hwayoung before her daughter go to school. 

It was around 7am when hwayoung woke up, she was rubbing her eyes towards the kitchen then she sit on the chair.

"Morning appa~ Where's eomma?" yena smile to her daughter as she place her breakfast.

"She's in hal-abeoji's house, appa will go to hal-abeoji to pick eomma later okay??" hwayoung nodded.

"And after I pick up eomma, We will pick you up~" hwayoung happily nodded as she eat her breakfast. 

















 

Yena dress up then she grabs her car key, she deeply breath. Yena drove to where yuri is. 

 

Yena arrive and park her car, she peeked at the house then she saw two bodyguards. Yena heavily breath.

"Hey! Where's mr. jo?" 


 

"Who are you?" one of the bodyguards said. 

 

"I'm Choi Yena, and I'm here to talk with mr. jo." yena replied. 

 

"Yena. What are you doing here? Is everything not clear to you?" yuri's father came out from the door.

 

"Mr. jo please.. I already regret everything I did.. There's no excuse for what I did I truly regret it." 

 

"Is there someone behind this? That trying to ruin me and yuri?" yuri's father didn't answer,

 

"So there's one. And I'm sure it's seungwoo right abeoji?" yena sighed. 

 

"Seungwoo was yuri's boyfriend when we broke up during the time I cheated, And he came back to take his revenge on me."

"I lose yuri once.. but I don't want to lose her one more time.. I really love your daughter." yena said then she drop her knees.

 

"Take her out." yuri's father command the body guards, the two men dragged yena away.

 

"YENA!!" yuri shouted as carefully run towards yena.

 

"Yuri get inside!!" yena pull herself away from the body guards and run towards yuri. 

 

"yuri.. get inside~" yena said as she held her wife cheeks.

 

"I don't want to be here.. Let's run please.." yena kissed her wife forehead. 

 

"Do you trust me?" yuri nodded. 

 

"Then get inside it's bad for the baby~ I will talk to your father again." yuri hug yena. 

 

"no. I won't go inside.." yena chuckles. 

 

"So should we go inside together?" yena smile, but before they could move, yuri's father gesture the bodyguards to take yuri. 

 

"Don't touch me!" Yuri said. 

 

"YAH! Don't force my wife. Don't you see she's pregnant huh!" yena pushed the body guards. 




 

"YENA!!" yuri shouted as one of the body guard punch yena in the stomach.




 

"I'm fine. please yuri just get inside.." yuri who's teary eyed walk inside the house. Yena held her stomach as she walk inside her car. 





































 

At yuri's room

 

Yuri was inside her room crying, her father was being too much. She heard a loud thug near her window, there she saw her wife. 

 

"Yena!" yena gesture yuri to stay quiet. yuri hugged her wife as soon as she saw her.

 

"Hey~ I'm fine.. Yuri ah~ don't cry the doctor said it's bad for the baby if you are stressed." yena said as yuri's hair. 

 

"I'm sorry for what my father did." yena shakes her head.

 

"It's fine I deserve the punch your body guards gave me." yena chuckles. 

 

Yuri playfully hit yena then she look at her wife eyes then it landed in yena's lips, wraps her arms on yena's neck then she leaned forward. Closer.. both of them close their eyes but then before their lips touch yuri's door open and yena quickly hide under the bed.




 

"What are you doing here? You don't even knock first." yuri said with annoyed voice since they got interrupted. 

 

"yuri.." yuri's father said. 

 

"What? No! I won't file a divorce if that's what you want." yuri crossed her arms. 

 

"No,no.. I'm here to say sorry. I know it's your life but the thought of you hurting hurts me too." yuri's father said as she sigh. 

 

"appa.."

 

"I'm sorry for what I did to yena and of course to you.. I just realize that I'm ruining you two and taking away your happiness. I see how you two love each other and how yena regret on what happen. " yuri's father said, then he hugged her daughter. 

 

"I'm sorry yuri" yuri cried as soon her father hugged her. 

 

"I'll let you comeback to yena" yena who's listening under the bed smiled. 

 

"So stop crying it's bad for the baby, I still can wait to see this grandchild of mine" yuri broke the hugged and wipes her tears. 

 

"Appa, thankyouu.. for giving yena a chance to prove herself. don't worry appa if she hurt me again I'll kill her myself" yuri purposely said as she knows yena was listening.

 

"So Can I go to her now?" yuri smiled. 

 

"No." 

 

"Tomorrow. Let's just spend time okay?" yuri smiled. 

 

"Arraseo appa~" yuri's father nodded then she got out of yuri's room, yuri immediately lock the door. 




 

"Yenaaaa!" yuri called out, the older came out then yuri hugged her that make them fall on the bed. 

 

"Did you hear that?" yuri said. 

 

"What? that you will kill me if i cheat again?" yuri hit yena, the older chuckles. 

 

"pfft my father said she would let me comeback to you" yena nodded.

 

"I'll see you tomorrow then" yena said as she yuri's hair. 

 

"I can't wait for tomorrow." yuri hugged then yena and she lay her head on yena's chest. 

 

"We will be having our happy ending" yena said as she sniff her wife scent. 










 

Yuri's father and seungwoo conversation after yuri get inside the house.

Yuri's father and seungwoo conversation after yuri get inside the house        

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f653837756951496861444c4e6a413d3d2d3838323534323933342e313630666236643662643735613663653235393932303237323038362e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280        

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6575564a6f7468705479634c47513d3d2d3838323534323933342e313630666236643534363138336236343435353633333237363837312e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280        

--------------------------------------------------------------        


--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE FINALE??

ONE LAST CHAPTER AND THIS BOOK WILL END 🥺 THANKYOU FOR STICKING WITH THIS STORY 😭 LOVEY'ALL!

Please support my new book "Maid for you"