Truth

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)

 

 

After the day of their family dinner, Yena would always come home late. Yuri knows something is off with her wife but she shrugged it off because she trust yena that she was just overtime in her work. But deep inside yuri she still doubted yena after that call. 

 

 

 

 

 

5 months passed and yena was busy because she's flying from here to there for business meeting, Yena again lost time for her family. Yuri being the understanding wife, she would only just support what yena was doing. 

 

 

 

 

Yena was currently at the Incheon airport, she just landed from japan, It was nine in the evening. She got inside her car while her secretary is in the passenger sit. 

 

 

 

"Juri."

 

 

 

 

"Yeah?" her secretary answer.

 

 

 

 

"Please keep this a secret. Once it got out, I'll fire you. I don't want to ruin my family." yena said.

 

 

 

"Yes ceo-nim." her secretary smiled. 

 

 

 

 

Yena didn't replied and just step on the gas, The young ceo stop infront of the house of juri. Before her secretary go out, Juri pulled yena and pressed their lips together.

 

 

 

 

Juri move her lips waiting for the ceo to response, not so long yena response but immediately pulled out. 

 

 

 

"Go out now." 

 

 

 

 

"See you tomorrow." juri winked before she get out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena pressed the doorbell since she doesn't bring their house key. After a five minutes the door opens revealing her wife with her pajamas smiling to her. Yena felt a sting to her heart.

 

 

 

 

"Im home." yena said.

 

 

 

"Welcome home." yuri smiled as she kissed yena on the lips, yena cupped her wife's cheeks as she kissing yuri passionately. But the image of her secretary was popping in her mind that she pulled out.

 

 

 

"I'm going to wash." yena excused herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri closed the front door and went to their room.  After yena wash up, she lay beside her wife and closed her eyes. She felt arms wrapping around her waist and kisses was planted on her shoulder.

 

 

 

"Yuri, I'm tired." yena utter.

 

 

 

"I just missed you.." yuri stop kissing yena and pull her arms away, yuri was sulking and turn her back to yena. the older girl could only sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In conclusion, yena just let her wife sulk all night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The morning comes, yuri was the first one to wake up since she need to get hwayoung to school. Yena groaned as her alarm echoed in their room, the older girl slowly open her eyes and stop the alarm.

 

 

 

 

She get herself ready, she showered and wear her polo. Yena comb her hair and put some make up. Yena grabs the neck tie and just put it around her neck without tying it.

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, can you tie it for me." yena said.

 

 

 

 

"Didn't you know how to tie?" yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Would I seek for help if I know." yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

Yuri walks toward the older girl and start tying her neck tie, as yuri as tying her wife's neck tie, something caught her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was red.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In yena's neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, can you make it faster?" yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's that?" yuri utter.

 

 

 

 

 

"Huh?" yena gulped as she knows where yuri was looking at. 

 

 

 

 

"It's a mosquito bite." yena said.

 

 

 

 

"No it's not a mosquito bite." yuri said as she hit yena's shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

"Stop being paranoid. It's a mosquito bite." yena hold onto yuri's wrists while the younger girl is tearing up.

 

 

 

 

"Appa , eomma are you two fighting?" a cute voice echoed in the living room.

 

 

 

 

Yuri withdraw her arms and kneeled infront of her daughter, and kissed hwayoung's forehead.

 

 

 

 

"No baby, We're not fighting." yuri flashes a smile, hwayoung nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning appa." yena slightly smile.

 

 

 

"morning my baby. Appa is going to work now." hwayoung kissed her yena.

 

 

 

 

"Lock the door when I go out." yena leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After yena leave, Yuri can't help but to think that yena has doing something behind her back. But she shrugged it off as she trust yena.

 

 

 

 

"No. She's not cheating right?" yuri talk to herself.

 

 

 

"Mommy can we go to appa's office? I really want to go there." yuri tilt her head.

 

 

 

 

"Let me ask appa first okay?" hwayoung nodded, yuri texted yena that she's going to her company with hwayoung. 

 

 

 

"C'mon baby, lets get you dress." yuri said as she walks toward hwayoungs room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't leave a ing mark." the ceo said.

 

 

 

 

"Too late." 

 

 

 

 

"Damn it." she pushed her secretary away.

 

 

 

*beep

 

 

 

"I told you to not ing mark me." yena angrily said.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry will not do that again." her secretary sit again to her lap and kiss her, the ceo responded to the kiss and make her way down to her secretary's neck.

 

 

*beep

 

 

The Ceo's phone vibrated again, yena was about to withdraw her head from her secretary's neck when juri pulled her closer.

 

 

 

"Hey, someone texted me." 

 

 

 

"It can wait." 

 

 

 

"No, It must be my wife." juri groan.

 

 

 

 

Yena pick her phone and read the text message. Yena's eyes widen.

 

 

 

 

"! My wife and daughter will be going here." Yena start to panic.

 

 

 

"Shh don't panic,It's just your wife." juri fix the ceo's necktie.

 

 

 

Yena calmed down a bit, juri kissed her and was about to response but someone knock on the door.

 

 

 

"! It must be them." yena shooed juri away and walk towards the door.

 

 

 

Yena open the door and kissed her wife. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tch" juri walked towards her desk.

 

 

 

 

 

"Appaaaa!!" Hwayoung voice echoed at her office.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry if its sudden, hwayoung wants." yena nodded.

 

 

 

"Goodmorning Mrs Choi." yena startled when her secretary suddenly speak. Juri bowed and Yuri just look at her wife secretary.

 

 

 

"Yuri this is Juri my secretary, and Juri this is my Wife Yuri and hwayoung my daughter. " yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

Someone knock on the door.

 

 

 

 

"Yah yena yah, why aren't y—"

 

 

 

 

"Oh hi joguri" yuri rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"Auntiiii yujiiin!" hwayoung wave her hands. 

 

 

 

 

"Hello hwayoung!" yujin smile. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! The meeting will start. Yuri need to borrow your wife for a while." yuri nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"No, were going home now." yuri said as she grab her bag.

 

 

 

 

"Hwayoung just want to see you." yuri said without looking at yena. 

 

 

 

 

"Bye appa see you at home." hwayoung wave her hand and they walk to the elevator.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Choi yena what have you done?" yujin said.

 

 

 

Yena was just stun.

 

 

 

'She probably already know.' yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and her daughter arrive at their house.

 

 

 

 

"Eomma someday I wanna be like appa yena. She's really a good person." yuri's eyes are teary but she managed to  smiled at her daughter. 

 

 

 

"You'll get there my baby." yuri nodded as she ran her palms through her daughter's hair. 

 

 

 

"Mommy are you crying?" yuri immediately wipes her tears.

 

 

 

 

"No mommy is just happy, that you are here with me. Promise to never leave mommy okay?" hwayoung beamed.

 

 

 

"I won't leave you and appa. Cause I love you two so much." yuri continue to quietly sobs as she remember what she heard in her wife's company. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Earlier At Choi's Company.

 

 

 

Yuri got out from the taxi and walk towards the entrance. Some employee don't know her but some know her since her father own the Jo Entertainment. 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning Mrs. choi." The old man employee bowed, The other looked at them and realize it's their CEO's wife.

 

 

 

The employee bowed to yuri and yuri bowed in return, her daughter was amazed. Yuri and hwayoung step inside the elevator where two employee are gossiping.

 

 

 

"You heard that our CEO is having an affair with her secretary." the girl with short hair  employee said.

 

 

"Eh really? I doubt that. Our CEO looks like she can't do it." the girl with long hair said.

 

 

"But jungki saw them in our CEO's car, Because her secretary's house is near at jungki's house and it clearly our ceo and her secretary making out." the girl with long hair gasp.

 

 

 

"What? Really. I thought she's a good wife I even have a crush on her but it turns out she's a cheater. If I am the CEO's wife I would be crazy." yuri was holding her tears.

 

 

 

The elevator opens and the employees got out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is it true yena? Is it true that you are having affair with your secretary? I still trust you. I still believe you wouldn't do that to me." Yuri said to herself. 

 

 

 

 

One week passed yuri just shrugged it off, she just focused on her daughter hwayoung. Yena was still like the old, She still coming home late. Yuri act like she don't care but then she cry in her sleep every night. 

 

 

 

 

 

It was hwayoungs vacation and yena's parent want hwayoung to spend her vacation in them, luckily their daughter agree. And that's why Yuri and Yena are the only person in their house.

 

 

 

 

🎶 Call ring 🎶 

 

 

 

"Yena your phone. can you turn it off it's so early." yuri said as trying to sleep. 

 

 

 

The older was nowhere to found so yuri had no choice but to turn it off herself. Before she turn it off she look at the caller ID.

 

 

 

 

Secretary Juri

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was about to answer but the other line drop it, The younger girl tried to open her wife phone but it has a password. Yuri just sighed and was about to place yena's phone on top of the table and it vibrates. 

 

 

 

 

 

Curiousity. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri looked at the latters message. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Meet me at the XXX. See you there 💋" 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri startled when the bathroom door opens, she immediately place the phone and pretend to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

Her heart was pounding so much. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is the rumor is true about her and her secretary? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is yena fall out of love on her?

 

 

 

 

 

Is it Yuri's fault that yena was doing something behind her back? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri wants some answer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Even if it hurt her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Even if she would cry everynight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Even if... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All she want is the truth. 

 

 

 

 

———————————————————————

 

Hello!! It's been a while. I am sorry if I only update now. I was busy being a reader hehe. And I am sorry for this boring chapter, I promise to give you the tea next chapter. 

 

 

Sorry if theres a typo, I didn’t proofread this so yeah! 

 

 

And I will warn you that angst is coming hehe. 

 

Just wanna flex my babi's beauty 💖💞 Can’t wait for the bloom*iz!!!