--T--

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)


Yena woke up early as she was excited to pick her wife up, Yuri's father already inform yena that he will allowing yuri to comeback to her. Yena was really thankful and continuously thanking yuri's father.

Yena was really thankful and continuously thanking yuri's father        

Yena smile as she grab her car keys, She look at the mirror to see if she look okay        


Yena smile as she grab her car keys, She look at the mirror to see if she look okay. Yena was excited to see yuri too even if they saw each other last night.

Yena open the door, there she saw her old secretary. Juri.

"What are you doing here?" Yena said.

"Can we talk?" 

"There's nothing to talk juri, about us it's over. It was a mistake." Yena said as she open her car door but juri close it. 

"I'm here to say sorry. I was paid to do it.." yena gritted her teeth.

"Who?" 

"I said WHO??" yena shouted.

"I'm sorry yena.. I'm sorry for ruining your family." juri said as she run away, yena balled her fist. 





















 

"Appa." 

"Hmm?" 

"Is yena already there??" yuri ask as she heard a sound of a car.

"No, not yet. but she said she's on her way. Just wait a little more okay?" yuri pouted.

"Tch.. Why that duck took so long.." yuri said. 


 

A while after yuri heard a car sound again and peek on the window, she smile as she saw her wife's car. Yuri immediately come to the door to welcome her wife.

"Yenaaaaa!!" yuri utter.

"So excited to see me huh??" yuri nodded as she pouted. 

"I've been waiting for you, why you took so long?" the both of them go inside the house.
 

"I took so long because juri is acting up. She suddenly outside our house."

"What was she doing outside our house?" yena look at yuri.

"She apologized for what happen. She said she was getting paid for doing that." 

"But don't worry, I'm sure he's the one who order her to do that. That person who want us ruin." yuri look at yena.

"It must be seungwoo.. I click his bait, He must have thought he can fully get you." 
 

"I'll take care of it, You don't have to worry." yena said as she place her palm on yuri's cheeks and smile.

"Let's go home~ Appa must drop Hwayoung at our house, and she must be waiting for us." Yuri nodded. 

"Appa!" yuri's father who's in the kitchen walk towards them.

"Abeoji annyeonghaseyo.." yena bowed.

"Appa, I'll go now. Thankyou for trusting yena again~" yuri said as she hugged him.

"Yena take care of yuri okay? Our deal?" yena nodded.

"Nae abeoji, I won't forget." Yena bowed. 
















 

Earlier after juri and yena conversation.

"Did yena already on her way to yuri?" the guy said.

"Yes, She thought I was getting paid. But little did she know this is all revenge. She totally forgot who am I" juri said.

"What did yena do to you, to act like this?" 

"She dumped me for another girl. Kim Chaewon to be exact. I thought she was sincere, but it turns out she was just playing with me, she ruin me, So I must ruin her." the guy smirk.
 

"I already sent my men to yuri's father house, They already do what I say. As much as I don't want to hurt yuri but she chose yena again.. so lets bring them down together." seungwoo smirk. 

















 

Present.

"Yuri ah~ Are you okay?" yena asked as both of them are inside the car.

"I think, I am nervous.. but I don't know why I'm nervous.." yena held her wife's hand.

"Hey, everything's alright okay? I let my men handle seungwoo. They already looking for him." yena kissed yuri's forehead. 
 

Yena start the engine and drove away. 
 

Another car start their engine and follows yena's car. 














 

"Is there anything you want to eat?" yena asked, yuri shakes her head.

"I just want to go home, At home I feel safe.." yuri said, yena look at her wife worriedly.

"I'll get you home.." yena smile. 
 

The stoplight turns to green, yena step on the gas. Yena look at the rear mirror and saw a black car that has been following them.
 

'No, Maybe my way is also their way.' yena thought. 

Yena slow down to look if the other car will slow down to but the other car over take her car so she calm a little bit. She start to drove again when yena step on a break but it doesn't slow down,luckily she didn't accelerate much.

Yena stay calm because she didn't want her wife to stressed out. Yuri notice yena looking at nervous.

"Yena?" yena look at yuri and smile.

"Hey~ Put your seatbelt yuri~" yena said, yuri put her seatbelt on. 

"Is there something wrong?" yena shakes her head, then yena grab her phone to text yujin.

        

        

"Yena drive carefully? Why are you driving fast??" yuri whined. 

"Yuri ah, saranghae~" yena utter out of nowhere.

"Yah! why are you suddenly like this??" yuri said.
 

"Promise me you'll survive." 

"Yah! What are you saying!?" yuri glared at yena.

"Just promise me!!" yena slightly shouted.
 

"Okay! I promise, Then you should too." yuri said as tears left her eyes. 
 

"Nado.. Sarang---" before yuri could say those word, their car crashed at the car in front of them. 

Their car lay upside down on the street, They were cover with their own bloods


Their car lay upside down on the street, They were cover with their own bloods. Both of them open their eyes and weakly look at each other.

"Y-ur-i.." yena said almost whisper. as she reached yuri's hand.

"Y-en-a.. Na-do.. Sar-angh-ae.." yuri smiled, both of them close their eyes. 

"YENAAA!!!" yujin shouted as she saw yena. 

"!" yujin utter as she saw what happen she immediately call for an ambulance. 


 

The ambulance arrived at the scene and yujin command to carry yuri first then yena, the two of them was sent to the nearest hospital. 

"Save yuri first!" yujin said to the one who got yuri.

Yujin inform yuri and yena's family then their friends. Yuri was in critical condition since she was pregnant, They were rushed to the ER.
 

"Where are they??" yuri's father asked.

"both of them were in the ER, yena was getting her wound treated. And both of then are unconscious."

"Yena was badly hurt, but yuri she's more in a critical condition since she was pregnant.." yujin said. 

 

Yujin and yuri's father was outside the ER waiting to get a good news.
The two of them stand up as they saw the stretcher, It was Yena.

"We'll be transferring ms. choi to the VIP room." The doctor said.

"Where's yuri? why is she still there?" yujin asked.

"I'm sorry, Yuri was being held. We save ms. choi first since she's a VIP person" the doctore said and it anger yujin and yuri's father.

"DIDN'T I SAID TO SAVE YURI FIRST!? IT WAS YENA'S ORDER!!" Yujin said as she grab the collar of the doctor.

"I'm so sorry, we will save mrs choi at any all cost. I'm sorry ms ahn." the doctor bowed then yena transfer to the VIP room.

"Mr. Jo, I'm sorry.. I already told them to save yuri first. Because it was yena's order.. to save her wife and baby.." yujin sobbed, mr. jo hugged the latter.

"It's okay yujin.. Yuri will be alright.." 








 

At the ER.

Yuri's wound was getting treated, but her heart was unstable. Her heart keep going down, And it may kill the baby in her womb for losing the oxygen. 

"S-a-ve.. t-he b-ab-yy.. p-le-ase.." yuri utter before closing her eyes again.

The doctor sighed then he go outside. The two people waiting outside stand up.

"How's yuri doc?" 

"She got conscious for a while but pass out again.. she said to save the baby, I'm sorry to say this but we need to get the baby out." 

"Then do it!" yujin said.

"It can save the both of them but risks for the mother's life is high.." mr. jo sighed.

"What? You should save the both of them!" yujin shouted.

"This is the paper, If you sign to this we will take the baby.. but we can't promise to save the mother but we will do our best. Her heart beat keeps going down, it can kill her baby.. or worst both of then." 

 

"We need yena to wake up... she needs to sign it." yujin utter

"If her wife is not present, her father will do since he's a family member." the doctor said.
 

"We need to do this immediately or both of them will die.." 

"Don't say that!!" yujin glared at the doctor.

"I'm so sorry yena... That I'll be the one who make the choice.." mr jo tear up as he sign to the contract.

"Thankyou. We will do our best to do this.." the doctor bowed as he go inside the ER again.

"Mr. Jo..."

"I'm sorry Yujin... I'm a bad father risking my daughter's life." yujin couldn't do anything, yujin excuse herself to go to yena's room.












 

AT YENA's ROOM.
 

"Yujin!" 

"YENA!!" yujin was shocked to see yena awake.

"Where is yuri?? Is she alright? Where's her room??" yujin look down. 

"YAH YUJINNIE TELL ME!!" yena shouted.
 

"Yu-ri..They taking the baby out of her womb. and.." 

"AND WHAT??"

"The percentage of yuri getting save is low... Mr. Jo sign it since you were still unconscious back then." Yena immediately pull out the dextrose and stood up not minding the pain she felt.

"Yena! You are still not okay. Come back here." yujin shouted but yena didn't care about anything, She just wanted to see her wife now.

Yena reached the outside of the ER, and saw her father in law looking down.

"Abeoji.. Wher-e's yuri?" her father in law look at her with his swollen eyes.

"Tell.. meee abeoji.." 

"WHERE'S YURI???" yena shouted in frustration. 

"She's still in the ER."

"Yujin ah... why did they save me first before my wife??" yena was so hopeless 

"Ye--naa.." yujin's voice crack.

"I TOLD YOU TO SAVE HER FIRST!! I TOLD YOU EVEN IF I DIE JUST LET THEM BE SAVE!! WHY DIDN'T YOU KEEP YOUR PROMISE!!" yena shouted as she down on her knees, Crying.

"It's me. who told them to save you first." yena's father said.
 

"Ap--ppa... Why..." yena just cried.

"I'm sorry.." he held yena's shoulder but the latter push it away. 

"Abeoji..... TELL THEM TO STOP, I CAN'T RISK MY WIFE'S LIFE.." yena cried.

"Yena... It was also yuri's choice.. She woke up and tell the doctor to save her baby.. Mr. Jo only do what she want." yujin held yena's shoulder.

"I can't lose yuri yujin.. you know that.." yena said, yena stood up and run inside the ER. 

"YAH YENA!!" yujin run after yena.


 

Inside the ER.

As yena enter the ER, her ears felt like she was a deaf for a moment.. 

The sounds that deafening her ears.. 

"S-to-p." yena said almost no voice came out of .

"Yena.. It can be stop..."

"It's already done.." yujin said as her tears start dropping..