--A--

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)


It's been five months since yuri announce she's pregnant. Ever since that, yena was so careful about yuri. The doctor said yuri's pregnancy is a more sensitive than she was pregnant with hwayoung. 

"Babyyyy~~" yena said as she hug her wife, but yuri push her away.

"Wha-- Yuri??" yena was just dumbfounded when her wife just reject her hug.

"Ya hwayoung your mom just reject my hug." yena said to her daughter who's playing at the floor.

"What's the problem?" yena look worriedly at yuri.

"Nothing, I'm just irritated at your face." yuri said, again yena was dumbfounded. 

"Did I do something wrong?" yena asked, yuri shakes her head.

"No, I just feel irritated seeing your face." hwayoung laughed.

"Yah! Did you just laugh?" yena said, hwayoung stood up then gave yuri a hug and yuri hug her back.

"Bleeeeeh" hwayoung stick her tongue out. Yena just laughed at her wife and daughter for teasing her.
















 

Yena was in her office, flipping the papers. It was an exhausting day for her since she just had a three meetings. 

"Yena!" the tall girl said.

"What is it yujin?" yujin throw an envelope on yena's desk. 

"What's that?" 

"Just look." yujin said.

Yena open the envelope and saw a picture. Yena favor yujin to hired a man to follow seungwoo.

"As you said, it's seungwoo's pictures as you said. It seems he fine." yujin said.

"Thankyou yujin. Now I'm relief that he won't go near my wife." yena smile.

"No problem. So should we keep following him?" yena shake her head.

"Nah, I think it's not necessary anymore. He must learn from the past." yena said.

"Okay, I'm going home now yena." Yujin wave her hand.

"Take care!!" yena said before she face papers again. 
 

Not so long her phone beeps continuously.
 

Yena smile. 
 

It was her wife.

It was her wife        

Yena smile at her wife texts, yena immediately reply        

Yena smile at her wife texts, yena immediately reply.

Yena finished her paperworks        


Yena finished her paperworks. Yena called her secretary, Her old secretary back after giving birth and yuri prefer that since she don't want yena be with a new secretary again.

"Secretary shin!" 

"Nae?" 

"I'm going home now, You can go home too." her secretary smiled.

"Take care Ms. Choi." shin bowed. 
 

Yena was walking towards the parking lot, she text her wife that she's coming home now. But when she was near her car, she saw a familiar car stop in front of her.

"Appa?" yena mouthed. 

It was her father, mr. choi got out of his car with an envelope in his hands. Yena's father walk towards her and slap yena in the cheeks then he throw the envelope.

"Appa!!! Why did you do that!?" yena's father didn't answer, yena felt her heart was beating faster. Yena gulp before opening the envelope.

"A--pp-a.." yena stutter as she saw the pictures. It was her and her secretary.. Juri.

"Now! You must answer me. What the hell was that?" yena lowered her head.

"Ap..pa.. I'm sorr..y" yena said.

"Did you really did that?" yena's father said, yena nodded, mr. choi held his head.

"Appa I'm sorry.. I already regret doing that." 

"Yuri.. Did she know this?" yena nodded.

"She knows.. I already ask for her one more chance. We already trying to forget that." yena said.

"But still, I can't believe you did that to your wife yena. What if her father will know this and make you two split up? What are you going to do? And Why you two didn't tell us that?" yena look at her father.

"I'm sorry appa.. I'll be asking for his forgiveness, I can't lose my family again appa. Yuri forgave me, We already having our second child." 

"I promise to be a good wife to her and an appa to my child. Please don't tell appa jo.." yena tears left out her eyes. her father just sighed. 

"Please don't mess this up yena. I don't want you to hurt yuri again. Especially she's pregnant now." yena nodded.
 

"Nae appa.. I'll be a good wife. But where did you get this?" 

"It was in my office table. My secretary said a man gave it him." yena frowned.

'Is it seungwoo? Is he trying to destroy my family?' yena thought.

"Appa! I'll better get going now or else yuri will be mad at me since I said that I'm going home." yena said, her father nodded.
 

"Appa, thankyou.. I think someone wants my family to break up. And I won't let that happen. Bye appa Take care home." yena said as she hug her dad.

"Take care too. Yena. Take care my granddaughter especially yuri." yena nodded and smile then she go to her car. 





 

'Ehe. You think you can outsmart me choi yena, After you ruin mine. I'll ruin yours.' 

















 

The sounds of the door open, the lights opened as she enter. Yena put her shoes on the rack.

"Baby~ I'm homeee~"yena shouted, yena saw her wife cross legged at their sofa. Yuri just glared at her.

"Y-uri.." yena gulped.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?" yena gulped even more after hearing yuri's serious voice.

"I--" before yena could answer, yuri stand up and hugged her.

"Why you took so long?" yuri said in a soft tone. Yena smiled as she knows yuri's hormones are acting up again, she hugged her wife back.

"When I was on my way home, I saw appa. And we had a little chat.." yuri look at yena.

"What you two talk about?" yena sighed.
 

"He knows" 

"He knows what happen between us. How I ch-eated on you.." yena lower her head, yuri hugged her wife.

"I'm sorry~" 

"Why are you saying sorry?" yuri said.

"because... I hurt you when I shouldn't have."

"shh~ It's all in the past yena~ I already forgave you right? You don't have to feel guilty anymore." yena look at her wife before kissing her forehead.

"I'm just scared.. Now my dad knows, there's a possibility that your dad will know too. And when it does.. He might take you three away from me.." yena rested her shin on her wife shoulder.

"I won't gonna let that happen, I will explain to appa if he try to separate us." yena smiled.

"I promised to fight for you when that time happens yuri~" yuri nodded then smiled.

"Now, Let's eat the baby is hungry~" yuri said.

"Yah! I told you to eat and not wait for me." yena said, yuri frowned at her.

"Did you just shout in front of our baby?" yuri pouted.

"Omo, I'm sorry baby~" yena immediately carries yuri's bump as she say sorry and kiss her wife stomach.






















 

An old man wake up at the sound of his door bell continuously ringing, He grab his glasses together with his checkered bathrobe before opening his door.

"Wait for a sec." the old man said.

The guy open his door then he saw a familiar face smiling to him.

"Goodmorning Mr. Jo~ sorry for disturbing you this early." the guy at the front door said.

"Oh, Seungwoo ssi~ Come in." Mr. Jo let seungwoo come in to his house.

------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm sorry for the late update! 
We've out of electricity for 3 days :(

Anyway~

Last two more chapter and this book will end~

Thankyou for reading this book 🥺
Lovey'all 😘