--L--

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)

 

It's been 5 months since yuri and yena got back together, Yuri and her daughter move in to yena's house like before. Yena was now a better wife since she learn from her past.

 

Throughout the months was peaceful for all of them, Everything has been back to normal. Yuri learn to trust yena again.

 

 

"Yena??" her wife--yuri called out. 

 

 

"hmm?" yena who's in the kitchen hummed. 

 

 

"What are you doing?" 

 

 

"Just cooking some breakfast." yena said.

 

 

"Don't you have a work?" yuri said as she walked towards yena.

 

 

"I took a day off~" 

 

 

"Why? Is there any special occasion for you to take a day off?" yuri innocently asked, yena smile then took of the apron as she finish cooking. 

 

 

Yena faced yuri and cupped her cheeks.

 

 

 

"Wae? Can't I take a day off even if there's no special occasion?" yena said while looking at her wife's eyes.

 

 

"Can't I take a day off to spend time with my beautiful wife?" yena smile, yuri blushed.

 

 

 

Yena place a kissed on yuri's forehead. 

 

 

 

"Let's have a picnic later~" yena said.

 

 

 

"Eung~" yuri said, as yuri set their breakfast, yena goes to her daughter's room to wake her up.

 

 

 

 

"Hwayoung ah~ Wake up~" hwayoung rubbed her eyes.

 

 

"Come on! Let's have a breakfast!" hwayoung stood up.

 

 

"We're having a picnic today." 

 

 

"You are not going to work?" yena shake her head as she smile.

 

 

"Gonna spend time with you and mom." yena winked then she high five with her daughter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Are you two ready?" yena shouted as she get the basket with their food.

 

 

"Eungggg!!" hwayoung was excited as she step outside.

 

 

 

Yena place the basket at the backseat of her car, hwayoung got inside. Yena open the door for her wife, after her wife get in. Yena run towards the driver seat.

 

 

"Let's go?" yena said as she put on her seatbelt.

 

 

"Kajaaaaaa!" hwayoung shouted as she raised her fist.

 

 

 

 

Their family jam on the song playing at yena's car , they were smiling until it reaches their ears. Yena smile as she was happy again with her family. 

 

 

 

They arrive at Hangang Park, It's a nice day to spend time at the said park since It was spring, and Cherry Blossoms are everywhere. yena get everything they need. Yuri held her daughter's hand. 

 

 

 

 

(credits to the rightful owner)

 

 

 

"I'm sooooo exciteeed" hwayoung squeal.

 

 

 

"C'mon let's go~" yena said, she also held her daughter's hand then they walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As they walk under the cherry blossoms trees, yena can't help but to smile. This was her dream family, her smile fade after remembering what she did.. 

 

 

'Do I even deserve this..' yena thought.

 

 

"Yena~" yena look at her wife who's looking at her worriedly.

 

 

"hmm?" yena hummed. 

 

 

Yuri being the wife, she took step forward then she cupped her wife's cheeks.

 

 

"Don't give me that face yena~ I know what you are thinking.. Leave it to the past." yena sighed.

 

 

"Is just that.. I feel bad--" yuri putted her finger on yena's lips.

 

 

"It's fine now~ Let's just enjoy this okay?" yena nodded then smile to her wife.

 

 

Hwayoung admire her parents with heart eyes, but it was ruin when a kid bump to her that make her fall.

 

 

 

"Hwayoung!" yena said as she help her daughter to stand up. 

 

 

"Yah!" yena said as she turn her body to the kid.

 

 

"I'm sorry" the kid bowed continuously.

 

 

"Yunjoo?" Yuri said as she recognize the kid.

 

 

"Auntie yuri?" Yunjoo said.

 

 

"Yah! Yunjoo, be careful next time. where's your parents?" yunjoo nodded then bowed again,the kid pointed her parents who's sitting at the grass.

 

 

"C'mon let's go to your parents." Then they walked towards yunjoo parents. 

 

 

 

"YENAAAA YAAAAAAH!!" yena sighed, yuri chuckles at the sight of yujin hugging yena. 

 

 

"Hi minjoo unnie~" yuri hug minjoo.

 

 

"Yeah, yujin insisted." then the two eyed yujin and yena who's whispering to each other.

 

 

"I think they planned it." yena smiled to them.

 

 

 

They set everything in the blanket, yena's family joined with yujin. They were talking and laughing while their son and daughter play with each other. 

 

 

"So you two are planning to make yunjoo a sibling?" yujin playfully nodded.

 

 

"Yeah, since yunjoo is now grade 3 and we think he's old enough. And minjoo is ready we think we can give yunjoo a sibling since yunjoo wants one." yujin said.

 

 

"Jinjaaaa auntie yujin?? You gonna give me yunjoo a brother?" hwayoung in to their conversation. Yujin nodded.

 

 

"Appa! Eomma! I want baby sister toooo!!" hwayoung stated, yena gulped as she look at yuri.

 

 

"Hwayoung, it's adult talk. Come here." yunjoo said, hwayoung pouted then she leave the three.

 

 

"Hahah seems like hwayoung wants one." minjoo said.

 

 

"She already tell us that.. during you know.. since she's clue less what happen to yuri and I." yena said. 

 

 

"Hwayoung is old enough too, don't you think you two should give it?" yena looked at yuri.

 

 

"It's up to yuri. If she's not ready I'm fine with it." yena said then she held yuri's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun already came down, it was nice to see the city light. Both yena and yujin's family were walking around the park. 

 

 

 

"I think this is the time we should go on our ways" yujin said.

 

 

"Bye buddy. See you at work." yena said as she fist bump yujin.

 

 

"Bye minjoo unnie~" yuri said then she hugged minjoo.

 

 

"You two should give it a try." minjoo whispered to yuri's ears when yuri hugged her.

 

 

Yuri slightly nodded and smile, yujin with her family walked towards their car.

 

 

"Get inside~" yena said as she open the door for hwayoung and yuri.

 

 

 

As they were in the car, hwayoung was looking at her parents back. 

 

 

"Appa,eomma~" yuri since she was in the passenger look at hwayoung.

 

 

"What is it baby?" yuri said worriedly.

 

 

 

"I want sibling~" hwayoung pouted as she fidgeting her hands.

 

 

"Hwayoung..." yena said, yuri held yena's hands and nodded.

 

 

 

"I want a sister or brother to play with.." yena sighed, as she knows yuri still not ready.

 

 

 

"We will give you a sibling~ don't be sad." yuri said as she smile to her daughter.

 

 

"Realllyyyyyy? I want brother.. no, I want sister... no, It doesn't matter as long as I have sibling." hwayoung place a wide smile as she clap her hands.

 

 

 

The three of them arrived at their house, Hwayoung was the first one to enter the house since the two were grabbing the things they brought.

 

 

"Hey baby~" yena said.

 

 

"Why did you said that to hwayoung? She might get her hopes high~" yena said as they walking towards their house door.

 

 

"It's fine.. I'm ready.." yena stop on her track and turn her body to yuri.

 

 

"You , what?" yena said, yuri smiled.

 

 

 

"I said, I'm ready to give hwayoung a sibling.. Well she said that in the past that she want sibling.. so why not give her one." yena smile as a tear left her eyes. Yena bring down the basket and hugged her wife.

 

 

"I thought.. you don't want.. since.. you know.." 

 

 

"Ugh! How many times do I say, It's fine everything is in the past." yuri rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"Sorry~ I still feel guilty." yuri snake her arms around yena's neck.

 

 

 

"Just promise me, no not promise.. Say to me that you will never gonna do that again." yena continuously nodded.

 

 

 

"Yes maam!! I will never do that again. I will love you wholehearted~ I will be contented with what I have which is you and hwayoung." yena smiled then she leaned in.

 

 

 

She was about to kiss her wife but their door opens.

 

 

"Hmm. eomma appa, you can continue that later. Come inside now." yena chuckles at her daughter.

 

 

"Aish, I can't believe my daughter interrupt us." yuri pinch yena's side, yena squeal in pain. Then the two of them got inside their house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was sleeping soundly but it was interrupted when she hears someone vomiting. Yena stretch her body then she sit up wondering where it comes from. She fully open her eyes then she saw the bathroom door inside their room open. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri?" yena stood up, as she walk towards the bathroom she saw her wife, vomiting in the sink. 

 

 

 

 

"O'My! yuri what happen?" Yena held yuri's hair to help her wife to vomit. 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know.. I just woke up feeling like wanting to vomit.." yuri said as she wash . 

 

 

 

 

Yena calm her self down, she let yuri to sit in the bowl, while she get a water for her wife. 

 

 

 

 

"Here, Drink it first." Yuri drink the water yena gave her. 

 

 

 

 

"I think it's the tteokbokki you eat last night." yena said but yuri shake her head. 

 

 

 

 

"Whats the month today?" yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm.. July?" yena realizing the month. 

 

 

 

 

"Omo.. It's been three months since we go to the doctor... don't tell me your...."

 

 

 

 

"Pregnant?" Yena smile widely. 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know.. I must check it.." yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

It's been three months since yuri go to the doctor. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri said as she open the drawer and get the pregnancy test. Yuri look at her wife signal her to go out, but her wife just look back. 

 

 

 

 

"Why you eyeing me to get out?" Yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"because I'll be doing this" yuri pointed to the pregnancy test. 

 

 

 

 

"Then? What's wrong about me being here?"

 

 

 

 

"I've seen it all, you don't have to be shy." Yena winked but Yuri look angrily at her. 

 

 

 

 

"Out." yena pouted. 

 

 

 

 

"Fine. but how long does it takes?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Give me five minutes" with that yuri close the door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena sited at the end of their bed biting her nail, It's the first time that she waited for the test result, because when hwayoung is still growing inside yuri, she was busy with her work. 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT THE HECK! WHY 5 MINUTES IS SO LONG THIS TIME!!" yena frustratedly said raffles her hair. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm going in!!" yena said as she stood up but before she enters the door of the bathroom opens. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, What is it?" yuri looked teary eyed at yena.

 

 

 

 

"Why?" yena immediately hug her wife as she saw her teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is it negative?" Yena softly said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay yuri ah~ We can try again next time." yena continue to brush her hands to her wife back as she kiss her forehead. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri give yena the pregnancy test, yena look at it. Then yena read the instruction. 

 

 

 

 

"If It's one line, you are not pregnant." 

 

 

 

 

"If It's two line, Congrats you are pregnant." then yena look at the result.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It..s t-wo l-in--es" yena stutter then she look at yuri, who's now smiling. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We.. IM GOING TO BE APPA AGAIIINN!!!!!!!!!!" yena shouted, she immediately hugged her wife and pamper her with kisses. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"APPA! You are so noisy.. You ruin my sleep." hwayoung said as she was standing in yuri and yena's door. 

 

 

 

 

"Hwayoung ah! You will be having a sibling" It seems like hwayoung ears stand up as she immediately look at her parent. 

 

 

 

 

"JINJAAA???? Is eomma pregnant?" yena nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"UWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! Yeheeey! Finally I'll be having a sibling, I will tell this to yunjoo." Hwayoung said as she run towards her room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena held her wife cheeks then she lean forward to capture her lips. 

 

 

 

 

"I love you~ Let's make happy memories" Yena smile widely. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too yena ah~" 

 

 

 

 

(READ: DEALING WITH MY PREGNANT WIFE AT "ALL ABOUT YULYEN BOOK" TO KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH PREGGY YURI LOL)

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

A/N: SHAWRAWT AY SHARAWAWT TO YOU ALL HAHAHAHAHAH 

 

THIS BOOK IS ABOUT TO END.. 

 

MAYBE  3 TO 4 CHAPTERS.. 

 

THANKYOU FOR READING THIS BOOK EVEN THOUGH IT'S KINDA BORING T-T 

 

THANKYOU TO MY READERS :D YOUR COMMENTS CHEER ME UP :D THANKYOUU~