Come back to me

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)

 

 

Yena walked out from yuri's room with a smile on her face, She knows.. She know that there are still chance to get yuri back. As she go downstair her eyes met her rival eyes. Yena walked onto hwayoung and patted her head.

 

 

"What are you doing here early in the morning?" seungwoo frowned, yena was about to answer 

 

 

"Appa yena and mommy yuri make me a baby br--" yena cover hwayoung's mouth and whisper to her daughter.

 

 

"It's only for the three of us. don't tell other people." yena winked, hwayoung nodded and smile then she continue doing her homework.

 

 

"I'm just here to visit hwayoung before going to work." 

 

 

"And yuri allowed you? but you are from the stair? where's yuri anyway?" yena shrugged,

 

 

 

The two looked at the stairs, Yuri was walking down then she met seungwoo's eyes, her eyes widen. 

 

 

"Seungwoo.. What are you doing here?" yuri asked.

 

 

"I'm here to visit you.. I was going to ask you out." seungwoo smiled and kiss yuri's cheeks which maid yena scoffed. 

 

Yuri who was awkward with the situation, Just nodded. 

 

"Ah yena ssi.." yuri said, yena look at her.

 

 

"Can you look for hwayoung while we go out?" yena smiled.

 

 

"No problem, I will bring her to my office." yuri smiled.

 

'Did she smile on yena?' seungwoo asked himself.

 

 

"I'll pack her things." yuri said but yena held her wrist.

 

 

"No, I will pack her things. C'mon hwayoung." yena held her daughter hands then they go to hwayoung's room.

 

 

 

 

At hwayoung's room

 

Yena was packing hwayoung clothes then she asked her daughter.

 

 

"Hwayoung ah~ Do you like seungwoo ssi?" hwayoung smiled.

 

 

"I like him before because he looks cool. but now he looks scary.." yena frowned.

 

 

"Why?" 

 

 

"He would raise his voice to me when mom wasn't here because he said I always interfere between them." hwayoung pouted. 

 

 

"Do you like him as appa?" hwayoung shakes her head.

 

 

"No, You are my only appa! I don't want him to ve with mommy." yena smiled.

 

 

"Did he ever hurt you?" hwayoung hesitate to answer.

 

 

"Cmon tell me~ It's safe." her daughter look down.

 

 

 

"One time.. He command me to get him a water When I accidentally spill the water on him. He got angry and then he hit me twice." yena clench her fist.

 

 

"Then he told me if I told someone, She will hurt mommy.. Please don't tell that you know appa.." yena nodded, but inside she want to punch seungwoo. 

 

 

--

 

 

"Mommy! Were going to leaveee~" hwayoung shouted. 

 

 

"Before you leave kiss mommy" hwayoung runs towards yuri and kiss her cheeks.

 

 

"Yena ssi, please take care hwayoung." yena was continue to stare at seungwoo.

 

 

"of course I will TAKE CARE of my daughter." yuri didn't know why yena emphasize it.

 

 

After yena and hwayoung close the door, seungwoo immediately hug yuri and give her a kiss on the cheeks.

 

 

"Seungwoo what are you doing?" yuri tried to push away.

 

 

"Why? You are my girlfriend anyway I can kiss you you know." seungwoo smile, then he kissed yuri's cheeks down to her neck but yuri fully push him. 

 

 

"What's that?" seungwoo asked, yuri gave her a confused look then yuri look at where seungwoo pointed.

 

 

"I-t w-as just a mosquito bite. I'll go get change." seungwoo frowned, yuri run upstair and close the door. 

 

 

'That jerk! how can she mark me!' yuri said holding her heart which beating fast. 

 

 

 

while yena smirked at the front door as she heard what seungwoo asked. 

 

 

'Yep! That's my territory seungwoo ssi. Glad you see it.' yena smiled before she walked towards her car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was friday, yuri was helping hwayoung with her homework while seungwoo and dongpyo was watching in the tv. Then the door bell rang.

 

 

"I'll get it!" Dongpyo said as he run towards the door.

 

 

"Oh It's auntie yena." upon hearing the name hwayoung run towards the door.

 

 

"Appaaaaaa!" hwayoung jumps as she encircle her hands on yena's neck.

 

 

"How's my baby?" yena kissed hwayoung cheeks. 

 

 

"what are you doing here?" seungwoo was the one who asked. 

 

 

"Ah right, Yuri can I talk to you in private?" yuri was about to stand up but seungwoo interfere.

 

 

"You can say it here, theres no need for private convo." yena smiled she predicted it.

 

 

"Okay fine." yena said as she looks on yuri.

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, I know it's burdensome but I need your help. My mom want us to have a dinner with them on monday."  

 

 

"Were going to grandma houseee?" hwayoung eyes twinkle, then yena nodded.

 

 

"doesn't your mom knows you two are separated?" seungwoo said as he chuckles, yuri look at seungwoo because it's kinda offensive to yena's side, but yena just smile.

 

 

"Nah! We didn't divorce so she is still my wife. and it's not necessary to tell our parents they are old to handle it." yena smiled that make seungwoo irritated.

 

 

"You don't have to be with my side all the time, we just go there together." yena assured as she saw yuri hesitating. 

 

 

 

"Are you gonna go yul?" seungwoo asked. Seungwoo saw how yuri was thinking that it make him smile because he knows yuri would decline. 

 

 

 

"It's fine, if you can't I will just say that you are busy." yena said.

 

 

"No, It's fine. I'll go with you.. I miss eommonim too." seungwoo's smile disappear.

 

 

"Yeheeeeeey!" hwayoung squeal.

 

 

"I'll pick you two up on monday" yena said as she out down hwayoung and she leave yuri's house. 

 

 

Seungwoo on the other side was frowning, how can yuri accept it. He felt upset.

 

 

"Why you agree? Haven't you forgotten that we have a dinner too later?" yuri facepalm.

 

 

"I totally forgot it. Sorry seungwoo.. I'll just make it up to you.. I just can't decline yena's mother invitation."yuri held seungwoo's hand, seungwoo click her tongue.

 

 

"You always forgot it. After the night I saw yena here! You still love her don't you?" seungwoo held yuri's hand with force, yuri flinch as she felt pain. 

 

 

"N-o.. It h-urts s-eungw-oo" yuri said as seungwoo tighten his grip on yuri.

 

 

"The day yena was here.. Something happens right?" yuri was so close to cry. 

 

 

"Appa what are you doing to auntie yuri?" dongpyo said.

 

 

"Stay out of this dongpyo." dongpyo got scared also hwayoung.

 

 

 

"Right yuri? The thing on your neck. It's not mosquito bite right?" seungwoo was out of his mind, his grip on yuri was so tighten that make a mark on her wrist.

 

 

Yuri screams in pain as seungwoo pushed her.

 

 

"Ap-pa." dongpyo said while crying.

 

 

"Eommaa" hwayoung runs towards her mom.

 

 

"Eomma is fine hwayoung ah~" yuri smile though she felt pain.

 

 

"Stop hurting my mom. I will tell appa this!!" seungwoo click her tongue.

 

 

"ha! tell your appa?" the guy chuckles as he grab hwayoung wrist.

 

 

"Don't hurt my daughter seungwoo.." yuri cried.

 

 

"Hurt me instead." seungwoo chuckles and pull his hand away from hwayoung.

 

 

 

"As you wish." seungwoo walked towards yuri who's on the floor.

 

 

 

"Appa don't do that." dongpyo plead. But seungwoo was blinded by anger, then he slap yuri. 

 

 

"Eommmaaaa" hwayoung was crying, seungwoo raise his hand again and about to slap yuri again but hwayoung interfere, she held the other hand of seungwoo.

 

 

 

"Hwayoung eomma is fine, stay out of it." yuri said, seungwoo forcefully pushed hwayoung.

 

 

"HWAYOUNG!" dongpyo shouted..

 

 

The next thing they saw was hwayoung unconsiously laying on the cold floor with a blood on her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The younger ceo enters the hospital breathless, She was running to the lobby and asked for her daughter's name. Hwayoung was in the ER, the young ceo run towards the ER, there she saw her friends outside the er. 

 

 

"WHERE'S MY ING DAUGHTER??!" the young ceo shouted. All of them look at the ceo.

 

 

"Yena! Calm down. She's in ER now." Eunbi was the one who said it.

 

 

"How can I ing calm down huh? That's my daughter in there." yena furiously said

 

 

"Where's yuri?" yena said with her anger manner, they all look at yuri who's sitting on the chair.

 

 

"What happen? Why you are so full with bruise?" yuri wasn't answering, it make yena frustrate.

 

 

"SOMEONE ING ANSWER ME." yena burst, yuri sobs.

 

 

"Seungwoo.. He's the one pushed hwayoung away and hwayoung hit the glass. Seungwoo was hurting them." hyewon calmly said. 

 

 

"It's my fault yena.. I'm sorry.." yuri utter.

 

 

"Ofcourse it's your fault, you let that bastard hurt my daughter." yena said.

 

 

 

"Yena, it's not yuri's fault." chaewon said.

 

 

 

"If something happen to my daughter, I'll ing kill your boyfriend." yena walked away.

 

 

"Yena where are you going?" yujin shouted.

 

 

"I'll make someone pay for this." yena said.

 

 

"Yujin please go after yena, you know what she can do when she's angry." chaeyeon said, yujin obey and run after yena. 

 

 

"It's my fault unnie.." yuri said as she sobs.

 

 

 

"No.. Let's treat your bruise." chaewon said.

 

 

"I'll wait for hwayoung first.." yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena! Stop!" 

 

 

"Wtf are you doing here yujin?" 

 

 

"Please calm down first." yujin said.

 

 

"I can't calm down so move aside." yena as she walked towards the door.

 

 

 

"SEUNGWOO GO OUT!" yena kick the door.

 

 

Yujin was trying her best to stop yena, but yena was stronger, Seungwoo open his door and yena didn't hesitate to punch the guy until he bleed. 

 

 

"Yena! That's enough." yujin said, yena stop punching the guy and stood up. 

 

 

"If my daughter didn't make it. I will ing kill you with my own hands." yena said, as she walked away and go to her car. 

 

 

Yujin help seungwoo to stand up, the guy wipes the blood on his face. 

 

 

"You should reflect on what you did to her wife and daughter. She already let it pass that you being her wife's boyfriend but hurting them you need to face your consequences." yujin said before she walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hwayoung was in the VIP room, hwayoung was fine, Everyone sighed of relief gladly no complication, the child just need to rest. Yuri's bruise already treated, she now inside her daughter's room their friend already go home since it's late. 

 

 

The door of hwayoung's room open and revealed the young ceo. Yuri lower her head since she was ashamed of what happen.

 

 

"How is she?" yena spoke as she walked towards her daughter.

 

"The doctor said she's fine, there is no conplication  She just need to rest." yena nodded.

 

 

"How about you?" yena looked at yuri.

 

 

"I'm fine, this is nothing." yena didn't believe she sit beside yuri and pull the younger wrist.

 

 

"When did it all start?" 

 

 

"It's fine yena ssi.. It was nothing.." yuri said.

 

 

"You are not fine yuri. Tell me when?" 

 

 

"Since the day he saw us." yena gritted her teeth.

 

 

"You didn't even tell me that he's doing that to you." 

 

 

"It's not that much." yena sighed.

 

 

"How long can you be this weak yuri.. We already hurt you. I hurt you emotionally, he hurt you physically. But why you still let it pass." 

 

 

"Because I know you were just swing by your emotions.." yuri said. 

 

 

"Yuri..."

 

 

"He do this to me because he was jealous.. He loves me. And this is my fault, I let him in my life knowing I am broke.. I used him as the cover to damage part of me.. Trusting I will be fix again.." yena just listening to yuri.

 

 

"But when something happen between us that night.. I realize I will never be fix by him.. "yuri gulp.

 

 

 

"because you are still the one can fix the broken inside me." yuri let out everything she keep after that night, the younger looked at yena, yena was in tears. 

 

 

 

"Let's fix this mess yuri.." yena cupped her wife's cheeks and wipes the tears.

 

 

"Let's start again.." yena lean forward.

 

 

 

 

 

"Come back to me yuri ah" yena captured the younger lips as there are tears rolling down their cheeks. 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

A/N: KONICHIWHATSSUP!!! hahah 

Update for y'all!! 😉😉

 

Yulyen Comeback?????? 🤔🤔

Don't hate seungwoo for this heheh