Set You Free?

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena" 

 

 

 

 

"Juri" 

 

 

 

Juri walks towards her boss and puts her arms around her neck, but the ceo shrug it off. Juri raise her eyebrows. 

 

 

"What's wrong babe?" juris said as she trace her fingers through yena's temple down to her neck. 

 

 

Yena deeply sighed and put juri's hand away.

 

 

 

 

"Let's stop this." yena said.

 

 

 

"What? why? You are enjoying this right?" juri said as she tried to flirt but yena just shrugged it off.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, I can't hurt my wife even more. I just realized it when I saw her sleeping, It came to me that what the hell am I doing." yena looked down, while juri gritted her teeth.

 

 

 

 

"No, You can't stop this. You love me!" 

 

 

 

"I didn't say I love you. I would never this was only a ing mistake." yena said that make juri angry.

 

 

 

"Fine. If you really want to stop this, I will tell your wife everything you did behind her back." 

 

 

 

"You don't have too, I'll tell her the truth. And I don't want you to be my secretary, I wont fire you, I'll just assign you to the branch of my company in gangnam." Yena clearly said, and was about to walk away...

 

 

 

"No.. no.. you can't do this to me" juri utter.

 

 

 

"FINE. GO AWAY AND I'LL KILL MYSELF." juri shouted as she break her mirror and pointed the broke glass in her neck, It make her boss stop.

 

 

 

 

"JURI!! put that thing away!" 

 

 

 

"No!" 

 

 

 

Yena immediately runs towards juri and hug the latter. It makes juri weak.

 

 

 

"I'm so sorry.. Please juri.. lets stop this.. you deserve more than this. I am sorry to put you up in this situation."

 

 

"I just want to be a good wife and a good mother to my child." Juri release the broken glass and smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

Juri roughly kissed her boss.

 

 

 

"What the hell juri." yena pushed the girl away, she look at her secretary and she's looking behind yena's back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Meet me at the XXX. See you there 💋"

 

 

 

 

Yuri startled when the bathroom door opens, she immediately place the phone and pretend to sleep. 

 

 

 

Yuri felt a hand her hair.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry yuri ah.. I'll make this right.. I hope you can forgive me. I love you so much." her wife, yena kissed her forehead.

 

 

 

 

After a minute, yuri heard their main door closed she open her eyes and immediately grab her coat to follow her wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri followed yena's car, she just rented a taxi. Yena parked her car infront of a white gate, yena came out but she didn't go inside the house.

 

 

 

"Why she didn't go inside that house, Am I only overthinking??" yuri asked herself.

 

 

 

 

"Can you please wait for me here? Don't worry I'll pay." the taxi driver just nodded, yuri go outside the taxi but hide herself as she observe yena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not so long, A girl with a medium short length hair get outside the house.

 

 

"It was her secretary.." yuri tighten her grip on her bag.

 

 

 

 

She saw what that secretary do to her wife, the way that secretary snakes her hands around her wife necks, it hurts her. 

 

 

 

 

Much to her surprise when juri break her mirror and pointed at herself the broken glass. When yuri saw her wife hugs the secretary, it makes her feet walked towards the two, and that's when her eyes and the secretary's eyes met and the secretary smirk to her.

 

 

 

And she was froze when that secretary just kissed her wife infront of her, the tear rolled down to her eyes immediately.

 

 

 

"What the hell juri." yena pushes her secretary away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.." she heard her wife called her, Yuri quickly run towards the taxi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was insanely knocking her and yuri's bedroom. She's knocking for 30 minutes but yuri still not opening the door for her.

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, please.. let's talk.. I'll tell everything you want to know.. please just open this door.." yena said almost whisper.

 

 

 

"Go Away. I don't want to talk to you right now." yuri said.

 

 

 

Yena had no choice but to break the door, with her full strength she kick the door and it open obviously.

 

 

"I told you to go away!" yuri said, as her puffy eyes met the older.

 

 

 

"Please let's talk." yena said, even though she open the door, she don't come near to yuri.

 

 

 

"There's nothing to talk about yena. It was all clear. You ing cheated on.. me.." yuri's voice crack.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." that's the only words that came out of yena's mouth, she doesn't have to deny it, she was caught on act.

 

 

 

"But I'm already said to her that we should stop. It's my fault. I'm sorry yuri.." yuri just cried.

 

 

 

 

"Where did I go wrong yena?" 

 

 

 

"Am I not enough??" yena shakes her head, 

 

 

 

"You are more than enough.." 

 

 

 

"Then why you ing cheated on me?" yuri cried.

 

 

 

 

"I don't know! I was stupid. Pleaseee I'll make everything right.." yena walk nearer to yuri.

 

 

 

"Don't come near me." yuri looked at yena disgustingly.

 

 

 

"When?"

 

 

 

"It happen when I was on business trip including her." yena honestly answer.

 

 

 

"Did something happen between the two of you?" yuri swallow the lump in , yena remained silent.

 

 

 

 

"ing answer me." 

 

 

 

 

"Y-e..s" yuri cursed and she just felt so angry at the moment.

 

 

 

"How many times?"

 

 

 

 

"It only happen once, and I was drunk." 

 

 

 

"Don't make excuses. It's your choice not because you are drunk." yuri retorted.

 

 

 

"Believe me.. I already said to her that we should stop it, I don't want to hurt you anymore." 

 

 

 

"but you did."

 

 

 

"And I'm planning to tell you everything after, but you caught me first."

 

 

 

"I'm sorry."  yena was also crying together with yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"leave the room." yuri commanded.

 

 

 

"yuri please.." 

 

 

 

"Yena please.. leave the ing room. I want to be alone.. I don't know what to think anymore. I don't know if I can still trust you." yuri said, it make yena's heart feel like it crumpled.

 

 

"I'll just go to hwayoung's room. If you are ready to talk about this I'll be in the other room. I love you yuri.. always.." yena utter before leaving as yuri's request.

 

 

 

Yuri was left behind with nothing but only a pain in her heart. She felt heavy, yuri lay down on their bed.. not so long yuri fell asleep with a heavy heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THUG.

 

 

 

Everyone in yena's office was shock with a raging tall girl, the tall girl just punch her bestfriend right in the face and pull her collar.

 

 

"Ahn Yujin! I shouldn't tell you because you will act up like this" hyewon pull yujin away but the taller girl just shrugged her off.

 

 

 

"What the yena huh? Are you that stupid? How come you have the balls to ing cheat on yuri! huh?" yujin gritted her teeth, while yena just hanged her head low feeling embarassed.

 

 

"Answer me you little--" 

 

 

 

"Ahn Yujin enough." They all stop when the oldest of their group enter the office.

 

 

 

"." yujin pushed yena away as she try to calm herself.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." yena said.

 

 

 

"You are sorry because you got caught." yujin chuckles.

 

 

 

"Now yena spill everything. Why did you do that? Yuri was running to my house, crying" hyewon said.

 

 

 

Yena sighed before talking.

 

 

 

"I admit I cheated.. I don't know whats got me why I ing cheated. I realize it too late." yena cried.

 

 

 

"And now she's asking for a divorce." yena held her head. 

 

 

 

"Serves you right." yujin mumble.

 

 

 

"Ahn yujin!" Eunbi said as she trying to stop yujin from saying her anger.

 

 

 

"No yujin was right. I deserve that. Even if you all guys look in every other side.."

 

 

 

"I'm the one who caused this.." yena bitterly smile.

 

 

 

 

"How about hwayoung?" 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know.. Whatever yuri's decision.. I'll just accept it." 

 

 

 

 

"Shhh.. everything's gonna be okay.." hyewon and eunbi comfort the younger girl. Yujin left yena office. 

 

 

 

"Yujin, where are you going?" 

 

 

 

"Just let her be unnie.. I know she's still angry at me, I can't blame her." yena sighed.

 

 

 

"Thankyou for being here.. I don't deserve this.." yena cried.

 

 

 

"You are still my cousin, and a friend to us." eunbi said, hyewon just nodded.

 

 

 

 

"You know, you can still talk about you and yuri.. Maybe divorce is not the solution." 

 

 

 

"Yuri won't still talk to me. The last time we talk she just said she want a divorce and leave the house not waiting for me to reply." 

 

 

 

 

"I'll just talk to her." hyewon said.

 

 

 

"No hyewon.. I'll be the one will talk to her.. Just you guys being here, I'm already thankful. I don't want you guys to be involve here. What ever outcome I'll just accept it." yena smiled, but her eyes doesn't smiling at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?" the taller girl said as the shorter girl enter her office.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry man. I was a fool."

 

 

 

"Yes you are a fool. What's gotten to you yena? The yena I've known wouldn't do something like this. The yena I've known love her yuri so much.. What happen?" yujin said.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry.. I was a ing idiot." yena kneeled down.

 

 

 

"Yena what the are you doing! Stand up." 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for this mess.."

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry that the yena you've known messed up." 

 

 

 

"I might lose yuri.. and I don't wanna lose my bestfriend too.." yena hanged her head down as tears falldown.

 

 

 

 

"You stupid . Get up!" yujin said as she run towards her bestfriend.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry yujin.. I'm really sorry." the two hugged each other.

 

 

 

"Shhh.. it's okay, I'm sorry too that I punched you.. You are so so stupid that's why." 

 

 

 

"Fix this problem yena.. I know you can. Fix this and start a new beginning." yujin tap her bestfriend in the shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena unlocked the door and immediately sit on the sofa, she held her face because it's aching. 

 

 

 

 

"Didn't know that dog punched really hard." yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"What happen to you?" yuri coldly said, yena knows she's worried. 

 

 

 

 

"It's nothing. I just got punched by a dog." yuri knows what yena pertaining to, yuri just casually walk towards the refrigerator and grab an ice then she put it on the clothe.

 

 

 

 

"Put this to lessen the swollen." yuri gave the cold clothe to yena without even looking at the older.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.." yena looked at the younger as she grab the clothed ice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How about hwayoung?" 

 

 

 

 

"Who will take care of her?" 

 

 

 

 

"I am. I will be the one who will take her." yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Hope you understand that I needed hwayoung through this.." yuri hold her tear.

 

 

 

 

"I understand.. but.." 

 

 

 

 

"Can I still have a day with hwayoung even if once a week? that's only my condition." yena looked at her.

 

 

 

 

"I'm not stopping you from being hwayoung's appa.." 

 

 

 

'Yeah right, you are just stopping me from being your wife' yena thought as she smile bitterly. 

 

 

"That's all I ask. I'll accept whatever decision you make. But I hope this is not really the end.." yena said and almost whisper her last sentence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I already made up my mind." with that yuri left their called 'home'. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'If going away make you stop suffering from this pain. Then I'll be willingly to set you free.'

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: YOUR AUTHOR-NIM IZ BACK!! HAHAHAH AFTER 2 MONTHS OF BEING MIA. I'M SORRY, I WAS ENJOYING MY VACATION AND FORGOT THAT I HAVE AN ON-GOING STORY HEHE 

 

FORGIVE ME? ☹️🙏

 

IZONE IS COMING BACK ON FEBRUARY AND IM EXCITEEED!!! HOPE THIS IS NOT ANOTHER 🤡 BY CJ-ENM.

 

ANYWAY, WHAT's YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER??

 

 

Will yuri and yena get divorce?

 

 

 

 

Let me know! 🤡🤡🤡