Disappointed

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)

 

 

 

 

3 days have passed and the meeting overseas are smooth, after the day they arrived yena requested another room but still the hotel is fully packed. 

 

 

It's the day they will go back to seoul, Yena misses her family especially her wife. Yena said goodbye to the investors as she and juri walked inside the immigration.

 

 

After 1 hour they arrived at the Incheon airport, Yena try to call her why but the latter didn't answer. 

 

 

"Why is she not answering?" yena said as she look at her phone. 

 

 

 

"I'll just see her at home." yena put her phone on her pocket. She drop off juri first before going to her house.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou yena ah~" juri said and bowed.

 

 

 

"No problem, Tomorrow I need the papers okay? And the thing we discuss, It's only between us." yena said, juri immediately nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

Yena roll up her window and drove away, She try to call yuri again but the latter still didn't answer, It's ringing but she doesn't answer.

 

 

 

"Is she still mad at me?" yena said to herself. 

 

 

 

After a minutes of driving, She arrived at their village, upon arrival she saw a car stop on their house. Then she saw a guy opening her car door and her wife coming out with her daughter. 

 

 

 

"Who the is that?" that's the only word came to after witnessing that. 

 

 

 

"I should calm down. It's nothing. It was just a good guy who just dropping off my wife and daughter" Yena convince herself. 

 

 

 

 

Yena parked her car infront of their house, intentionally wants the guy that was talking yo her wife to see her out. Yena walked out from her car and Yuri looked at her direction same goes to her daughter. 

 

 

 

"Appppppaaaaaa!!!!!" yena heard her daughter voice and the child ran towards her. Yena welcome her daughter a hug and carry her towards yuri's place.

 

 

 

"Hey~" Yena kissed her wife cheeks.

 

 

 

"Dongpyo yaaah~ This is my appa, Yena~" hwayoung cheerfully introduce her appa to her friend who's in the car.

 

 

 

"Annyeong hwayoung's appa~" dongpyo bowed her head.

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yena-ssi~" the guys said and offer her hand. 

 

 

 

"I'm Han Seungwoo, I'm dongpyo's father." the guy introduce, yena accept his hand and smile.

 

 

 

 

"I'm just here to drop yuri and hwayoung." seungwoo said.

 

 

 

"Yeah, Thankyou for dropping them off." yena said slightly with a cold tone.

 

 

 

 

"We should go now. Yuri ah we'll be going now." Seungwoo wave her hand to yuri and yuri bring the wave back that make yena her eyebrow frowned.

 

 

 

"Goodbye yena-ssi. Nice to meet you" yena just looked at the guy.

 

 

 

 

"Bye hwayoungieee! See you at school." dongpyo wave her hand same goes to hwayoung. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Choi's Family is in their living room, yuri was preparing in the kitchen. Yena and hwayoung is on the living room playing, hwayoung already forgave her appa and also said she's sorry for acting like that. Yena really i have a soft side for her daughter.

 

 

 

 

"Appa, You know Uncle seungwoo is so cool." yena looked at her daughter after she heard that guy name.

 

 

 

"Why?" 

 

 

 

"Because he save us from the people who talked bad about mommy and you at the family day."

 

 

 

"What did they say?" 

 

 

 

 

"They said that We're pathetic because mom is the only one I got there. And said you don't love mom you just love your work more than us. And they said I'm only adopted child because you and mommy can't make a baby." yena felt guilty after what she heard from her daughter.

 

 

 

 

"They said that? Woah! Should appa punished them?" yena felt so angry after what that people said.

 

 

 

"No appa, It's okay.. Uncle seungwoo make them stop talking. He shouted to that people and protect us from them." hwayoung smile. Yena felt a jealousy start to form.

 

 

 

"Because Admin said that the family that not complete won't able to join games, Since He's also alone with dongpyo, He wants dongpyo and me to experience the game so He and mommy collab so we can join the game." hwayoung smile widely.

 

 

 

"hmm is that so?" hwayoung nodded still with her big smile.

 

 

 

"Yes, also he always spend time with dongpyo." that word from her daughter makes her heart broke, but She understand why her daughter said that.

 

 

 

"Yeah" yena left out a fake chuckles.

 

 

 

"Will you excuse appa for a while?" yena said and hwayoung nodded.

 

 

 

Yuri, even if she's in the kitchen she heard what her daughter said, She felt also sad that her daughter was feeling that way. And she also know yena was hurt because of that but hwayoung is still a child. 

 

 

Yuri saw yena walked out and walked towards their room, Yuri called hwayoung to eat. 

 

 

"Why is appa doesn't coming out?" hwayoung ask.

 

 

"maybe she's sleeping. She's tired." yuri said, hwayoung just nodded and finished her food. After she eat, she brushes her teeth and crawl to bed. 

 

 

 

"Goodnight mommy~" hwayoung said. 

 

 

"Goodnight baby" yuri said as she kissed her daughter's forehead.

 

 

 

"Goodnight Appa." Hwayoung shouted that make yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

Hwayoung close her eyes and drove to sleep, After yuri confirmed that hwayoung was already asleep, she walked out and saw her wife infront of the fridge getting a 3 cans of beer. 

 

 

 

"Hey, 1 is enough. You must rest yena." yuri said 

 

 

 

"Just this one.. I just need this to fall asleep." yena said lifelessly. 

 

 

 

Yena sit on the dining chair and open the can of beer, drinking it in one shot. Yena was so stressed,guilty,angry, jealous and disappointed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Disappointed 

 

 

 

 

 

 

at herself. 

 

 

 

 

yuri snatch the 3rd can. Yena whined.

 

 

 

"Hey~ Give it back." yena softly said.

 

 

 

 

"No, 2 is enough." yuri said then she put the can of beer in the fridge again. Yena just sighed and leaving her wife in the kitchen as she walked towards to their room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena throw her body to their bed and burried her face into the pillow, yuri cleaned everything in the kitchen and walked towards their bedroom. As she walk towards it she heard a soft sobs.

 

 

 

"Yena?" yuri called out. 

 

 

 

 

"Yena are you crying?" yuri immediately flip yena around to see if her wife is crying. 

 

 

 

Yena's eyes was so puffy, and her tears keeps falling down to her cheeks. She looked like a broken hearted, well infact she is. 

 

 

 

"Y-yuri ah.." yena uttered as she sobs.

 

 

 

"Am I so bad as a parent?" yuri just stay silent and just let yena say whatever she wants.

 

 

 

"Hwayoung seems like she doesn't need me anymore." yuri's heart sinked at what yena said.

 

 

 

"hey ssshh don't say that okay? She still need you.. We still need you" yuri said as she hugged her wife, who is now sobbing to her shoulder.

 

 

 

"Am I bad as a w-wife?" 

 

 

 

"I feel like a trash compared to that guy she's talking about." yena's sobs getting louder.

 

 

 

"Dont say that" yuri said.

 

 

 

"No yuri, It's a fact. If its not a fact I wont be crying like this." 

 

 

 

"It should be me with you in that family day, but where I am? at ing work." 

 

 

 

 

"And who's fault was that?" 

 

 

 

 

"It's ing my fault yuri!!" yena sobs.

 

 

 

 

"And the way she talk about him, it feels like she's wants to spend more time with him than me."

 

 

 

 

"But I don't blame our daughter to be like that. because I can't give her the attention she needed and seungwoo gave it to her. I'm a failure." yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"As a father for hwayoung." 

 

 

 

 

"And a wife to you." 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri started to cry too because of what yena is feeling. She doesn't want yena to feel like this it hurts her. She just hugged her wife until the latter was asleep. 

 

 

 

She carefully lay yena, And watch her wife. Yuri wipes her tears and lay beside her wife. She wrapped her arms around the older girl's waist. 

 

 

 

"It's not your fault yena, Dont be too hard to yourself." yuri utter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The morning comes and yuri woke up, she roamed her hands to the side of the bed, she open her eyes and it was a empty space. She stretch her body and look at the mini table beside their bed. There's a white paper it look like a note. 

 

 

 

 

To my beautiful wife;

 

              Goodmorning babe~ I'm sorry that you woke up again without me in your side. I'm really really sorry. And I'm sorry for my childish act lastnight, sorry that I think that way. I just feel jealous because of that guy ☹️

I love you so much and I just don't want anyone to go to my property 😡

 

 

PS: Let's have a dinner together later~ Eung? 

 

 

 

 

Yuri chuckles at the note, it make her heart flutter. Yena never change she still know how yuri's heart to flutter. The younger girl stand up and do her morning duty as a mother. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri drop off hwayoung to her school, she was on her way to the bus stop when someone held her arms, she was about to hit the person who held her arm.

 

 

 

"Hey it's me." 

 

 

 

"Oh my god! You startle me." yuri said as she pout.

 

 

"I'm sorry, I've been calling you but you seems spacing out?" seungwoo said.

 

 

"Ahh" yuri blushed. 

 

 

 

"We'll be having a dinner with yena later, and I'm just excited.." yuri smiled. 

 

 

 

"Ohh~ Are you heading home?" yuri nodded. 

 

 

"C'mon i'll just drive you home."yuri shake her head.

 

 

 

"No, I'll just take the bus, And i dont want to be burden to you." the guy chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"It's fine, I insisted. Dont worry you are not burden. Wait here I'll just get my car." yuri didn't argue and just wait for the said guy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungwoo stops infront of yuri and open the door for her. As they are on their way to her house, seungwoo suggesting something. 

 

 

 

"Do you have something to do today? except for the dinner ofcourse." seungwoo laugh nervously. 

 

 

 

"Nothing, I'll just need to wait for hwayoung."

 

 

 

"Wanna grab some lunch? Don't worry my treat." yuri smiled but rejected it. 

 

 

 

"Sorry to reject it but I think we shouldn't do this. I know it's the way you are being friendly and I appreciate that.. But you know I'm already married and being with you raise up my wife insecurities you know why." seungwoo nodded. 

 

 

"No,  I totally understand Yul~ Sorry if this make you uncomfortable." yuri shake her head. 

 

 

 

"Thankyou seungwoo." 

 

 

 

 

Within a minutes they both arrived at yuri's house. Seungwoo being a gentle man open the door for yuri, yuri bowed and bid a goodbye to seungwoo. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun set and it indicates it's hwayoung time to go home, Yuri was well dress for the dinner with yena. She grab her purse and walk out from the house, she was about to take taxi when she saw her wife's car coming towards her. 

 

 

 

Her wife walk out from the car and walk towards her. Yena leaned forward to yuri to kiss her wife lips. 

 

 

 

"Hey~ I'm sorry if I haven't text you that I'll be picking you up. But I guess I'm on time." Yena smile and open the door for her. 

 

 

 

"It's fine, You are early today, I actually thought we will be meeting at the restaurant." Yena enter her car. 

 

 

 

"Nah, I leave early today so I can spend time with you." yena said and pouted her lips, yuri immediately know what the older is implying, she leaned forward and capture her wife lips, They shared passionate kisses before it turns to hot kisses yuri pulled out. 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, enough we still need to fetch our daughter." 

 

 

"Ah yeah." yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

"Maybe later??" yena gave yuri a smug face, yuri just blushed and look outside the window. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The married couple arrived at hwayoung's school, they were walking hand in hand. It's the first time yena go to hwayoung's school to fetch her daughter. 

 

 

 

 

"Hwayoungieee!" yuri said and wave her hand, hwayoung run towards yuri and yena. 

 

 

 

"Eommaaaa!" hwayoung hug her mom.

 

 

 

 

"How about me? Don't you give appa a hug?" the voice make hwayoung popped her head towards the voice.

 

 

 

"Appppppaaaaa!!!" hwayoung stretch her arms to yena, and yena carry her daughter. 

 

 

 

"Hwayoung! It's that your appa?" one of hwayoung's friend said.

 

 

 

"Yes! This is my appa yena." Hwayoung proudly said. 

 

 

 

"Why is she wearing suit? Is she a mafia?" yuri chuckles at the boy.

 

 

 

"Appa are you a mafia?" hwayoung ask.

 

 

 

"Ofcourse not. Let just say I am a boss." yena smiled to her daughter.

 

 

 

 

 

"I am sorry for my brother nonsense saying." the girl bowed.

 

 

 

"It's fine, he's still a kid." yena smiled, the boy sister looklike she was about to faint after yena smile. 

 

 

 

"Is that choi yena?" murmuring starts.

 

 

 

"Is she the young ceo of choi company?" 

 

 

"Woah, She's so pretty and at the same time handsome." 

 

 

 

"Is she really hwayoung's father but she's a girl." yena just smile at what she was hearing and give her focus to hwayoung.

 

 

The other parents are stun including the parent who bad mouthed yena, They only heard rumors about hwayoungs parent being the same , but they didn't know that yena is the ceo of choi's company.

 

 

 

 

"Hwayoung! Your appa is so cool!! I also want to wear that kind of suit someday." her classmate said. 

 

 

 

"If you grow success then I'll let you wear this kind of suit in my company." yena said to hwayoung's classmate. the boy beamed.

 

 

 

 

"Appa everyone is looking at us, did we do something wrong??" yena chuckles and shake her head.

 

 

 

"They are just amazed that your appa is cool, don't you think appa is cool now?" hwayoung nodded.

 

 

 

"Yeeeeees! You are cooler than uncle seungwoo" yena beamed. 

 

 

 

 

"C'mon let's have a dinner" yuri broke the fun time of the two.

 

 

 

"We will be having a dinner as a family????" hwayoung ears expanded.

 

 

 

 

"Yes, you, me and mommy" hwayoung clap her hands.

 

 

 

"Yehey~ Were complete." yena and yuri just smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Choi family arrived at hwayoung's favorite restaurant, they walked towards their reserve sit. Hwayoung was in the middle of her parents and they ordered. 

 

 

 

 

"Appa why are you early today? aren't you have work??" yena smiled before answering. 

 

 

 

"I have work but I go home early because appa get jealous if you two have a dinner with other person." yena acting cute towards her daughter, yuri pinch her wife thigh for silliness. 

 

 

 

"Appa is sorry, because I focus on work.. but appa will make it up to you and mommy, I'll ne going home early." yena smiled. 

 

 

 

"Yeheeey!" hwayoung cheered, A few minutes their food arrived and they start eating. 

 

 

 

 

 

Ring Ring..

 

 

 

 

"Hey, your phone is ringing." yuri said to yena who is busy feeding hwayoung.

 

 

 

"Answer it" yena smiled. 

 

 

 

 

As yena said, yuri answered the phone. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena ah~~~" 

 

"C-come here.."  the 

other person hiccups.

 

"Hel—"

 

 

"If you dont come

here, I'll tell your 

wife about us." 

 

 

Yuri immediately drop the call. She felt numb, she want to erase the thought of yena was doing something behind her back. 

 

 

She looked at yena and her daughter who is busy smiling to each other, yena look at her that make tears to fall down but she immediately wipe it. It make yena look at her worriedly.

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" yena reached for yuri's hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mommy why are you crying?" hwayoung said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm just happy were completed." yuri lied. Hwayoung immediately hug her mom. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey don't cry, I'll spend more time to you guys this time." yena smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Btw who's calling earlier?" 

 

 

 

 

"Wrong number." yuri lied again. Yena nodded and all of them eat again but yuri stay silent. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'What are you hiding behind my back yena.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

——————————————————————

A/N: Hello everyone!!!!!! Are you guys readyyyyyyyyyy? 😂

 

Have you seen the photo of yuri spotted  with blonde hair??????? AAAAAA I THINK THAT WOULD BE THE DEATH OF MEEEE AND I THINK IT'S MORE LIGHTER THAN BLONDE BECAUSE SHE KEEP HIDING HER HAIR WITH HOODIE!! 😭😭