Don't

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)

 

 

 

After three days hwayoung woke up, her parents sigh of relief that her daughter were fine. That there's no major complication. After that incident, yena didn't leave yuri's side. She always look after her. 

 

 

 

 

Yena was walking in the hallway of the hospital, hwayoung was still confine since she needs to gain strength, the older was smiling. She brought a flower for yuri and hwayoung. Yena reach the door knob and twisted it. 

 

 

 

 

Yena smiled as yuri and their eyes met. 

 

 

 

 

"For you." yena gave the flower to yuri, the younger smile as she get the flower. 

 

 

 

 

"How about hwayoungie?? no flower??" hwayoung pouted. 

 

 

 

 

"ofcourse won't forget the flower for my beautiful daughteeeer" yena gave hwayoung a flower too and her daughter gave her a kiss and hug. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was just smiling at the sight, She missed this. 

 

 

 

 

"Come back to me yuri ah" yena's voice echoed in her head.

 

 

 

 

 

Right. She haven't given yena her answer, she don't know how to feel. 

 

 

 

 

Longing? 

 

 

 

 

Happy? 

 

 

 

 

Scared? 

 

 

 

 

Scared that something might happen again.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her thoughts was interrupted when a someone knock on the door and open it. 

 

Choi Family look at the door together and Yena clench her teeth at the sight of the person. 

 

Hwayoung saw the person she immediately hug yena's arms. 

 

 

 

 

"a-ppa.. i'm sc-ared.." yena looked at her daughter. 

 

 

 

 

"it's okay hwayoung ah~ appa's here." yena smiled before she look at the person again. 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Yuri was the first one to speak.

 

 

 

 

"I just want to say sorry to you.. I hurt you and your daughter. I should control my emotion and temper." the guy walk towards yuri and held her hand. Yena frowned. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.. I'm really sorry.. I just love you that's why I do that.. Yuri ah.. Forgive me." the guy said as he lower her head.

 

 

 

 

"Seungwoo.."

 

 

 

 

"Don't you touch my wife." yena pushed seungwoo away. 

 

 

 

 

"You are no wife to her. You two broke up right? and I'm her boyfriend." seungwoo said.

 

 

 

Yena chuckles, she really want to punch the guy right now but she don't want to do it in front of hwayoung.  

 

 

 

"Get out while I'm being nice." yena sternly said. 

 

 

"Seungwoo.. please get out. I'll talk to you outside." yena looked worriedly at yuri.

 

 

Seungwoo smirked then he get out.

 

 

"I'll be fine.." yuri held yena's hand to assure that she's fine.

 

 

"Call me when something happen." yuri smiley nodded.

 

 

With thats yuri get out, leaving her wife and daughter. Yena looked at hwayoung.

 

 

"Do you think eomma will come back to me?" hwayoung smiled and gave yena a thumbs.

 

 

"Ofcourse!! Aigoo appa, How can you make eomma back if you dont have a courage!!" hwayoung make a mocking face that make yena smile.

 

"Aigooo! where did you learn to mock your appa? huh??" yena ruffles her daughter's hair.

 

 

"I learn it from appa!" they both laughed

 

 

"Let's win eomma's heart again." yena smiled and fist bump with her daughter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seungwoo.." yuri called out, seungwoo was sitting by the hospital garden bench.

 

 

"Yuri" seungwoo smiled, yuri walk toward him. 

 

 

"Yul, I want to say sorry for everything. I promise to not do that again. please give me one more chance to prove it to you." seungwoo said as she held yuri's hand.

 

 

"Seungwoo.. I'm the one should say sorry to you.. I used you." yuri lower her head.

 

 

"I shouldn't let you love me knowing that I'm broke.." seungwoo shakes his head.

 

 

"No. I risk everything.. even I know you are broke.. I know I can fix you." yuri raised her head and look at seungwoo's eyes.

 

 

"That's the problem seungwoo.." yuri pull out her hand from seungwoo's grip.

 

 

"I can't never be fix by you.." 

 

 

"I'm sorry.."

 

 

 

"Let's end everything we have here. I'm really sorry seungwoo." yuri said then she run away.

 

 

Seungwoo clench his teeth and fist while looking at yuri's figure. 

 

 

"좀 기다려." the guy utter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was patiently waiting at hwayoung's room, while she was hwayoung's hair. 

 

The door of the room open then she look at it, yena immediately stand up and walked towards the person. Yena stop in half way and let the girl walk towards her. 

 

 

Yena was startled when the younger girl snakes her arms in yena's waist, then the younger sobs. Yena didn't say anything just comforting the younger by hugging her and her hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days have passed hwayoung was now discharged, After seungwoo talked to yuri the said guy didn't bother the family anymore. Yuri and hwayoung was still living in the house yuri bought, Yena would come visit hwayoung and of course yuri. 

 

 

 

 

"eomma, aren't we going to live in appa's house?" hwayoung said as she eat her food. Yuri looked at her daughter. 

 

 

 

 

"Aren't you going to give appa a chance again??" hwayoung said with a puppy eyes.

 

 

 

 

"I want to see you two smile again, I want this family to be complete again eomma.." Yuri smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Should we give appa a chance?" hwayoung excitedly nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"What you two talking about huh? are you two back stabbing appa?" Yena interfere within the two, she was lean forward to hwayoung to kissed her forehead. 

 

 

 

 

"Appa! You should kiss eomma too!!" hwayoung said, it makes yena look at hwayoung. 

 

 

 

 

"Should appa kissed eomma?" yena wink at her daughter. 

 

 

 

 

"No!" yuri raise her finger. 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here anyway?" yuri asked. 

 

 

 

"Ah right, remember that dad wants us to have a dinner with him?" yuri nodded.

 

 

"Okay good, were going there now. Get change!" hwayoung squeal and run towards her room, her parents just smile.

 

 

 

"I'll be waiting here, get change now joyul~" yuri blushed since yena call her by her nickname again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Dingdong*

 

 

The door opens yena's dad wide smile also yuri's dad was there. hwayoung run and hug him.

 

 

"GRANDPAAAASSS"

 

 

"Aigoo, our grand-daughter~~" 

 

"Dad what are you doing here??" yuri said, she didn't know that her dad was here. 

 

 

"Hello dad!" yena said then she gave her dad a hug, also yuri's dad.

 

 

 

"Yah! Is that the first thing you will say to your  father??" yuri's dad said, yuri hug her father.

 

"Come inside~" All of them come inside then seat at the dining table.

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou for coming here today yena, yuri~" 

 

 

"It's nothing appa, hwayoung also wants to go here." yena said.

 

 

"Yuri, Is yena a good wife to you??" yena's dad asked, yena choked. 

 

 

Yuri immediately passed yena a water, yena drinks it.

 

 

"Nae appa, she's good.." yuri said as she smiled.

 

 

"Aigooo, Just tell me if yena did something bad so I can knock some sense to her." yena's dad laugh, yena just gulped.

 

 

 

"Aigoo, hwayoung must be lonely to be the only child." yuri's dad said as he patted hwayoung head.

 

 

"So when you are planning to give hwayoung a sibling?" yena who's drinking juice choked again.

 

 

"Yena.." yuri with a worried tone, wipe the juice from yena's mouth.

 

 

"They already make me sibling grandpa" hwayoung innocently said as she munch her food, the two old guy smiled with each other.

 

 

"So you two are planning it.." yuri lowered her head as she was blushing.

 

 

 

"I think yuri still not ready for it. Let's not talk about it for a while." Yena said as she smile as she held yuri's hand under the table. 

 

 

"Fine, Yena! be a good wife to yuri okay?" yena's dad said.

 

 

"Nae appa." yena squeeze yuri's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They talk and catch up with the couple, the two old man didn't know what happen to yuri and yena also the accident about hwayoung. 

 

Yuri and Yena agree not to tell the two old man what happen between them. Since it's been a while yena visit her father, their family decided to stay at choi's house.

 

 

Yena, her father and yuri's father get drunk, yuri didn't drink since she still need to take care hwayoung. The three discuss about the company's state while drinking, as the time goes by the two old man stops drinking then they go to their respective room.

 

 

"Eomma, I'm going to sleep now." hwayoung said, hwayoung have her own room in choi mansion since she's the grand daughter. 

 

 

"Sleepwell baby~" yuri said then kiss her cheeks.

 

"Yah! Hwayoung! You won't kiss appa??" 

 

 

"Nooo, You smell alcohol." hwayoung stick her tongue out then run towards her room.  

 

 

"How about you? Won't you kiss me too??" yena said as her eyes are half sleep.

 

 

"Don't be silly. Come on, let me get you to your room." Yuri help yena to walk, Since yena has a room in choi mansion yuri walk yena to her room. 

 

 

She help yena to lay on her bed, yena's eyes are now close. Yuri put a blanket up to yena's chest. As yuri is finish to place yena, she was about to go out but yena caught her eyes.

 

 

 

"Where are you going??" yena said, still her eyes close.

 

 

"I'm going to sleep in hwayoung's room." yena open her eyes then look at yuri.

 

 

"You can stay here." 

 

 

"It's fine.. Hwayoung might have a nightmare." yena shake her head.

 

 

 

"Our daughter is fine. Please stay." yena said.

 

 

"Our dads might think were not fine if you are not with me."  

 

 

Yuri sighed, yena won't let her go if she don't stay. Yuri make her way and lay beside yena.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry yuri ah~ I'll promise to protect you from now.." yena said.

 

 

 

"Yuri.. I am still waiting.." yena looked at yuri.

 

 

 

"I am still waiting for you to comeback." 

 

 

 

"Please let me in, in your heart again. I won't break it again." 

 

 

 

"Give me another chance." yena look sincerely to yuri's eyes.m, even her eyes are half close she knows what she's talking about.

 

 

Yuri let her tears fall down, yena immediately wipes it.

 

 

"Don't cry yuri ah~" 

 

 

"If you are not still ready, I am willing to wait for you." yena smile, she move closer to yuri.

 

 

 

"I want to be better now yuri.. I just want to be a good wife to you and appa to hwayoung." yena pull yuri closer to her.

 

 

Yena successfully embrace the younger girl. 

Yuri was just slightly sobs. The younger girl snakes her arms around yena's waist and place her head on her chest. 

 

 

"I miss you." with that word, yena's heartbeats fast. 

 

 

Did yena hear it right? Did yuri said she miss her? 

 

 

"Yuri..."

 

 

"I still miss you."

 

 

"I still look for your warmth"

 

 

"I still want your kisses."

 

 

"I still love you." 

 

 

"even if you hurt me."

 

 

"And it's annoying that I can't hate you.." 

 

 

"That it's still you that I want." yuri said between her sobs.

 

 

 

"Yuri.." 

 

 

 

"Stupid." the older smiled as she met yuri swollen eyes.

 

 

 

"Don't smile." yuri said, yena didn't smile.

 

 

 

"I've been thinking about it.. The day you told me to comeback." 

 

 

"I've been asking myself that 'is it worth it?' what if she would hurt me again?" yena is the one who has a teary eyes now.

 

 

"I've debating with myself if I should comeback to you. but many what if came to my mind." 

 

 

"But you know what's funny?" 

 

 

"Everytime I see you, My heart would beat so fast. It's annoying after all you did. It's only you."

 

 

 

"It's only you that It want."

 

 

 

 

"I will give you my heart again yena ah~" Yena's tears falls down as she heard what yuri said, yuri smile and wipes yena's tears.

 

 

 

 

 

"I want you to know that, I am risking everything again." yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Please don't break it again." 

 

 

 

 

"I might not take being a heart broken again." Yena smile as her tears falls down, she held yuri's face. 

 

 

 

"Thankyou for trusting me again yuri ah~" 

 

 

 

"I will be a good wife and an appa!!" yena beamed. 

 

 

 

"I will make up to you everything that I failed to do." 

 

 

 

"Thank you.. yuri ah~" yena smiled as yuri smiled. 

 

 

 

"Don't break it again or else I will kill you." yuri threaten. 

 

 

"Then kill me if you have too. But won't break it cause I don't want to die." yuri chuckles. 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah~ I wont make promise but I will do my best to protect you and hwayoung, I will do my best not to hurt you anymore." 

 

 

 

"I love you yuri ah~" yena leaned forward, yuri already close her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

closer... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa! Eomma!" yena and yuri startled as their daughter's voice echoed. 

 

 

"Can I sleep with you two?? I miss it." hwayoung pouted. 

 

 

Yuri and yena nodded then yena signed hwayoung to come over. 

 

 

 

'This is what I wish for.. And how dare I ruined it.' yena thought as she observe yuri and hwayoung. 

 

 

 

'I will not mess this up. Let's be happy together.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST KIDDING 🤪

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"