Divorce

Eternity (Heart Knows Sequel)

 

 

Yena was in the living room browsing some of the files that she needed to finish. She take a day off since she dont have the mood to work on her office. 

 

She stop what she was doing when the bell rings that is connected to her mail box. The CEO wonders what is it she didn't order or anything, Yena lazily stood up and open the door then she walks towards the mail box. 

 

 

 

 

"I wonder what is it.." Yena looked at her mailbox and she saw a brown envelope. 

 

 

 

 

The CEO grab it and then she walk back to her house, she place the envelope on the table and slowly pulls the paper inside it. 

 

 

 

 

Her heartbeat ache to what she saw. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Divorce Agreement.

 

 

 

 

It's been 1 week since Yuri leave their "home", and yena didn't expect that this divorce paper will arrive today. And it's really final.

 

 

 

 

She then keep reading what inside..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Living Separate and Apart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The custody of the child will be on the Mrs. Choi Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Choi Yena will not be allowed to go near their child not until she turns 18.

 

 

 

 

 

Both parties are required to appear before the judge testify to the matters contained in this request.

 

 

 

 

"What the fuc--!!" yena cursed. 

 

 

 

 

"How the heck I'll be agreeing not seeing hwayoung. Thats unfair." yena gritted her teeth. 

 

 

 

 

"She just said last time that she's not stopping me from being hwayoung's appa."

 

 

 

 

"I already ask a favor even just once.. She just really hate me this much.." yena sighed. 

 

 

 

 

Yena grabbed her coat and car keys then she drove away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eommaaaa" 

 

 

 

 

"Where's appa?" hwayoung said as she enter their new 'home'

 

 

 

 

"And why aren't we at appa's house??" hwayoung can't just stop talking about her appa. 

 

 

 

 

"becaus--" yuri was interrupted by the door bell. 

 

 

 

 

"wait here i'll just get that." with that yuri opened the door. 

 

 

 

 

"Seungwoo-ssi.. what are you doing here?" 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry if I suddenly come here, Dongpyo can't stop bugging me to come here and play with hwayoung.." seungwoo just scratch her head. 

 

 

 

 

"Hello, Auntie Yuri" dongpyo greeted.

 

 

 

 

"Uncle seungwoo?" the little girl behind her mother back peeked at the visitor. 

 

 

 

 

"hello hwayoung ah~" dongpyo waved his hand, hwayoung also waved back.

 

 

 

 

"Come inside, It's cold outside." yuri said then she closed the door, letting the two enter their house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was in the kitchen and the three was in the living room, she was making a lunch for them. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri." the shorter girl jump in shock like a hamster.

 

 

 

 

"You startled me." 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry about that." seungwoo laughed then he received a smack from the younger girl.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure about getting divorce?" seungwoo suddenly ask, yuri just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"how about hwayoung? does she knows about it?" yuri sighed and shook her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I already file the divorce and I got hwayoung custody.. And.." seungwoo was waiting for yuri's words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I- I forbidden yena from seeing hwayoung.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You what?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If she keep coming to see hwayoung.. that also mean I will also see her.. And  It just pain me.. Everytime I see her, I only remember her and her secretary.." yuri broke down. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for bringing this up.. But If I where yena I will not accept that.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But I hope yena would understand that you dont want to see her for the mean time." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungwoo was just about to hug yuri to comfort her but the door bell rings. (again :p) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll get iiiit!!" hwayoung cheerfully said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"APPAAAAAAAA" hwayoung squeal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hwayoung ah~" yena smile and carries her daughter.

 

 

"You are finally home appa!!" hwayoung said as she pamper with kisses her appa.

 

 

"What are you doing here? How do you know our house." yuri said as she rush to yena and snatch hwayoung back.

 

 

"I just want to-- The hell are you doing here?" yena didn't finish her sentence when seungwoo came to the frame. 

 

 

"It's none of your business." yuri said.

 

 

 

"Yuri, I think dongpyo and I should go.." seungwoo said.

 

 

 

"No, it's fine. the one should be leaving is yena." yuri said sternly.

 

 

"It's fine yul.. We'll just visit some other time." seungwoo smile as he carries dongpyo and leave yuri's house. 

 

 

 

 

"Hwayoung go to your room."

 

"Eomma--"

 

 

"Hwayoung to your room." 

 

 

"But I want to spend time with app--" hwayoung pouted.

 

 

"Just go to your room hwayoungiee~ Just follow what your mom said." Yena said as she kissed her daughter's forehead.

 

 

"Mom and I will just talk some serious matter. okay?" hwayoung nodded and walk towards her room.

 

 

 

 

"What brought you here? How did you kno--"

 

 

"Why the hell you taking hwayoung from me??" yena burst not finishing yuri's words.

 

 

"It's for the best." 

 

 

"for the best? You said to me that you won't stop me from being hwayoung appa? then what is it yuri?" yena sighed.

 

 

 

"I don't want to see you anymore. if I let you see her it means I'll be seeing you too, And everytime I see you..."

 

 

"I keep remembering everything you do behind my back." yuri let out her tears.

 

 

 

"Yuri I'm sorry, I hurt you.. All of this is my fault.. I'll accept everything you would say but please don't take hwayoung away from me.." yena said as she crying too. 

 

 

 

"Even just once a week. I'll just send yujin here to pick hwayoung. I won't bother you. I know you can't forgive me.. but please.. just hwayoung.." yena said. 

 

 

 

"No, I won't let you." 

 

 

Yuri said as she just cried and turn around she can't even face yena. Yena sighed. 

 

"Then I'll take hwayoung custody." yena said, with that yuri immediately turn around. 

 

 

"Please yena.. Hwayoung is all I have now.. I won't continue our divorce just please.. I will let you see her too. please don't take hwayoung away." yuri's eyes was so swollen, then it was like a bullet that make yena awake.

 

 

 

"Yuri I'm sorry.." yena hugged her wife. yuri didn't struggle just letting yena.

 

 

 

"I didn't mean to spit that out. I wasn't on my mind. I won't take hwayoung.. It's my fault I'm sorry.." yena said.

 

 

"You won't take hwayoung?" 

 

 

 

"No no I'm sorry.. I'll let you take care of hwayoung." yena broke the hug.

 

 

 

"I will just send yujin to pick up hwayoung. I won't let you see my face if that's what you want. I'm sorry for all of this." yuri wipes her tears after they calm down. 

 

 

"Yuri can I talk to hwayoung?" the latter just nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hwayoung?" yena said as she open her daughter's room door.

 

 

 

"Appa?" hwayoung peek at the door and immediately smile.

 

 

"Appa are you and eomma fighting??" yena felt a pang on her heart.

 

 

"No no, appa and eomma was just talking." yena patted hwayoung's head as they hug each other.

 

 

 

"Are you going to live here appa?" 

 

 

"I'm sorry but appa needs to stay far because of the business." hwayoung pout.

 

 

 

"Is business important than hwayoungiee??" 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse not. I already said to eomma that she will take care of hwayoungiee while appa is away. and eomma said she will take hwayoungiee to her appa once a week." yena smiled.

 

 

 

"Why only once?? How about twice??? appa pleaseee??" hwayoung make puppy eyes.

 

 

 

"Asked eomma okay?"

 

 

"Eungggg" hwayoung nodded.

 

 

"Sleepnow hwayoungiee~" yena said as hwayoung position herself to sleep.

 

 

 

 

'Let's get back when everything heals.'yena said to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 month later.

 

 

Yena was looking at the brown envelope. She just looking at it sadly.

 

 

 

"Why you look sad yena?" 

 

 

 

"You should be happy that yuri withdraw your divorce." the tall girl said.

 

 

 

"I was being hard on yuri. It's my fault but still gave her hard time. I shouldn't have threaten her." yena said.

 

 

 

"What did you do?"

 

 

 

"I said that I won't sign the paper and I'll take hwayoung custody." the tall girl face palm.

 

 

 

"That's a bull."

 

 

"I know I know. I can't lose them" yena sighed as she looked at their family picture beside her desk:

 

 

 

"Btw how's them yujin?" 

 

 

 

"As always they are good, it's been a month. Aren't you going to meet hwayoung?" yena smiled.

 

 

 

"I am. but you know still need your help so.." yujin know what her bestfriend was saying.

 

 

 

"uggh!! Why do I have to be your best friend."

 

 

 

"You stick with me so pick hwayoung tomorrow. don't worry I'll be with you but I'll be far." 

 

 

"Ahh right, I forgot to tell you tomorrow it's their family day in school." 

 

 

"That's good then. Just go to their house and asked everything about family day. " yena smiled.

 

 

"Don't do stupid yena.. but aren't you supposed to be there? like you promise to yuri you won't let her see you?" 

 

 

"I'm not going to do something stupid you dog. I'll just want to be close to them again, even yuri get mad at me, and tomorrow is my day with hwayoung so I can make excuses." yena beamly smiled. yujin just shake her head.

 

 

 

 

"Go now and take your time with your minjoo and yunjoo" yena smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was in her car she was watching yuri's house from a far since she said that she won't bother her anymore. But then a car stop infront of yuri's house, she hide herself. 

 

 

 

The young CEO peek at the car then the owner of the car get out. 

 

 

"Seungwoo.." yena murmur.

 

 

Seungwoo open the door and yuri was in it. Yena just watch the two interact, She clearly can hear their voice. 

 

 

"They go out only the two of them?" yena asked herself.

 

 

 

"Seungwoo ssi, thankyou for accompanying me today. I hope I didn't bother you." yuri said.

 

 

"Nah, It's fine. I enjoy today." seungwoo smiled. 

 

 

"Tch." yena sneered.

 

 

"I'll get inside." yuri said as she bowed.

 

 

"Hey." seungwoo grab yuri's hand preventing the younger girl to turn around. 

 

 

"hmm?" 

 

 

"Yuri.. you can drop the formalities.. Were friends right??" seungwoo smiled.

 

 

"I'm sorry, I'll try to drop down the formalities.." yuri smiled.

 

 

"Okay goodnight." seungwoo said as she pull yuri closer.

 

 

 

"Did she just smiled at him? and why is she holding my wife hand." yena frowns, yena start her car and purposely honk in front of yuri's house then drive away but not to far she still can see the two.

 

 

 

Seungwoo and Yuri startled at the honk and their supposed hug interrupt, yuri say goodbye then she get inside her house.

 

 

 

"Tch. You think you can hug my wife. not on my watch." yena said to herself, as she watch seungwoo drive away.

 

 

 

 

"See you tomorrow. I hope you would accept me again. " yena said before she drove away..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Dingdong*

 

 

 

"Auntie yujin?" hwayoung look at the screen inside their house.

 

 

"It's me hwayoungiee, can you open the door for aunt yujin?" yujin said to the camera. 

 

 

not so long the door opens, yujin smiled to hwayoung and then she enter inside yuri's house.

 

 

 

 

"What brings you here aunt yujin? eomma is not here she go outside to buy some in the grocery."

 

 

 

"Ahh, I'll just wait for her." yujin smiled.

 

 

"Aunt yujin, how is appa doing? I thought we'll be going out today, look I mark my calendar" hwayoung show the marked date when they would spend time with her appa. 

 

 

"She's fine, she said she missed you." yujin smiled.

 

 

 

"why isn't she showing up if she missed me?" hwayoung pouted.

 

 

" It's our family day in our school but eomma and I is incomplete without appa.. I can't play because only complete family can." hwayoung said as she drop her shoulder and pout.

 

 

"Don't be sad okay? auntie yujin will say something secret will you keep it? even with you mom?" hwayoung raise her head and nodded.

 

 

 

Yujin whispered something to hwayoung and it make hwayoung beamed. 

 

 

 

"It's all secret okay??" hwayoung make a sign okay.

 

 

"Auntie yujin is going now. See you at family day. also yunjoo said he missed you." yujin said then she leave the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Done." yujin said as she walked towards the ceo's car.

 

 

"Thankyou yujin. I don't know what to do without you." yena hugged yujin.

 

 

"Yah! stop being clingy ducky." yena just chuckles and drove away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Family Day at School

 

 

 

 

"Minjoo unnie~" Yuri waved her hand.

 

 

"Yuriiiii~" minjoo walked towards the younger girl and hug her.

 

 

"Annyeong auntie yuri~ Annyeong hwayoungiee" yunjoo smiled.

 

 

"Annyeong auntie minjoo annyeong yunjoo" hwayoung smiled.

 

 

"Yuri i missed you. I thought I wouldn't see you here. You've been away for a month." minjoo worriedly said.

 

 

"I'm doing good minjoo unnie, I have hwayoung with me." yuri smiled.

 

 

"Oh annyeong joguri" Yujin greeted.

 

 

"I told you not to call me joguri." yuri rolled eyes. The two married couple just chuckles.

 

 

 

"All the family please proceed to the field." The announcer said.

 

 

 

"Yunjoo come on, let's go to your classmates." yujin said.

 

 

 

"Let's play later hwayoung noona." hwayoung nodded.

 

 

Yujin winked at hwayoung then the latter nodded and smile knowing what yujin pertaining to.

 

 

"Lets catch up later yuri~" yuri nodded then the Ahn family leaves.

 

 

Yuri sighed as she looked at minjoo's family. They should be like that too. 

 

 

"Eomma kaja~" hwayoung said as she hold her mother's hand. 

 

The two walked in the field, The opening ceremony started. They sing their national athem, the school popped up party popper to indicate the family day started. 

 

 

 

 

"Eommaaaaa let's playyy!!" yuri nodded then she proceed to the organizer.

 

 

"Excuse can we play?" 

 

 

"How many of you?? It must be three" the organizer said.

 

 

"Only two.. Can you just let it slide?? my daughter really wants to play.." yuri plead.

 

 

"I'm sorry mom but this game is for family that consist of 3." the organizer bowed, yuri bow in return.

 

 

"Hwayoung ah~ We can't play because were only two.. let's just play other game.." yuri tried to pursuade hwayoung.

 

 

"Yuri ah~" 

 

 

"Oh seungwoo" yuri bowed.

 

 

"why hwayoung sulking?" 

 

 

"We can't play there because were only two of us. all of the game need an exact number of 3" yuri sighed.

 

 

"Since were the same let's just merge again?" seungwoo smiled.

 

 

"Let's go." seungwoo hold yuri's hand but before seungwoo pulled her hand.

 

 

 

"Why are you holding my wife like that?" said in cold tone.

 

 

"Apppppaaaaa, You're here!" hwayoung squeal.

 

 

 

"Nae, Appa's here." The ceo beamed to her daughter. 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Annyeeeoong!!!! hahah Update for you guys! see you next week 🤪

 

Ofcourse I won't let my ship divorce hahah but maybe a little drama 🤪🤪 Let's see if I can Update my other story :D