Chapter 13

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG

 

DONGJU


 

   Yeosang mom   .

    Your mom   .



 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 













 

 










 

Hyung... Am i the one at fault...




 

No. You're not Yeosang. What makes you think like that. 




 

Ever since that day. The day where you start to develop feelings for Hyojeong. Am i stealing what's not supposed to be mine. 




 

Hyojeong is now your fiancee. How is she not yours. Aren't you happy that you are marrying the love of your life. 




 

How can I be happy when she is not happy hyung. 




 

Yeosang ah. 




 

Hyung do you really love her. 




 

I can't Yeosang ah. I really can't. She is soon to be your wife. How can i just take her from you. 




 

So you do love her. Hyung please. Just be honest with me. 




 

I've been liking her since the day where we first met her. I tried to forget about her since you and Wooyoung kept on fighting over her. I dont want to hurt your feelings so i hide my feelings for her. Its hard but my feelings for her still wont fade. I tried to make her happy for you but i failed....




 

It true then.... Hyojeong really loves you more than she likes me...




 

Yeosang ah....




 

Its okay hyung. If thats what makes her happy. Make her happy like she used to be. 




 

What are you trying to plan on Yeosang. 




 

I will not marry her. Her love is for you hyung. She loves you more than anyone could. Hyung do you trust me.....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Hyojeong ah. 




 

Im fine Jongho. I'm just tired from earlier schedules with my mom. 




 

It's tough huh...




 

More than you imagine. I'm so tired and this bed is so soft. 




 

Thats Seonghwa hyung bed....









 

Your smile fade as you heard his name. Tears starts to form and you start to cry as it really hurts you when you remember those bad memories. Jongho sat beside you and pat your shoulder. 









 

Let it all out. I know it really hurts you. 




 

I dont wanna live a life like this Jongho ah. I hate it so much. 




 

Yah you are the strongest girl I ever met. You can't be down like this. You have to fight. 




 

I'm too weak Jongho ah. My mom will do anything to make herself feel satisfied




 

And you gonna let that be. 




 

I dont know. Everything I do is wrong to my mom. 




 

Yah. If you want to be with Seonghwa hyung. You can't be this weak. Seonghwa hyung is trying his best to plead your brother for help. Just so you won't fall into your mom trap. 




 

What...




 

You know the reason why your mom hates Seonghwa hyung. You know the reason why you are forced to marry Yeosang hyung. Hyojeong ah. You have your own rights. Your mom can't control you because of wealth. You own your life. Show your mom that wealth doesn't bring happiness. 




 

Jongho ah....




 

I know. Now bring up those courage and prove your mom that what you own your life you control your life. 




 

Thank you.....




 

Aigoo. This little turtle is going through a hard time. Come give me a hug. 








 

You smile and gave him the tightest hug ever. He pat your back to calm you down as you start sobbing. You could not think of anything but just to let it all out. You look at the door to see your brother leaning at the door smiling at you. You just cry more as you know how it hurts your brother too if he was in your position.  After a long hug. You release the hug and wipe your tears. 










 

I'm sorry that your shoulder is super wet. 





 

Its fine. I am used to it. 




 

Still it's my fault that i make you worried. 




 

Yah. You are my best buddy. I will always comfort you no matter what condition you are in. Besides your brother is helping you too. 





 

Well that's what siblings do. Yeah the boys are taking your food. 




 

Aish. Those hyungs. You Hyojeong. Tell your brother everything. Dont left him out like that. 




 

I will. Thanks Jongho. 




 

No problem. Rest well. I will make you good food tomorrow. 




 

Yeah ask Yunho to make it too. 




 

Really. Does he have to. 




 

Well. We shall see how it goes. 











 

Jongho left the room. Hongjoong walks towards you and sat next to you. Both of you siblings sitting side by side. You hug his waist. He caress your head lightly. He knows that you are in your lowest. Still he just kept quiet till you speak up. 











 

Why does mom makes me think that she is selling me for money through marriage. 




 

That's her way Hyojeong ah. Nothing is right to her accept for money.




 

Is it true that mom wants me to marry Yeosang oppa for wealth and not care for her own child happiness. 




 

Sadly that's the truth. What's worse is she is lying to Yeosang mom. I dont know why mom wants to do that to you. 




 

But I don't want to be married by someone who I don't fall in love with. 




 

I know that. There is a way to stop this wedding. 




 

I know. Only Yeosang can decide whether to continue or cancel this wedding. 




 

You think he will cancelled this wedding. 




 

I can't answer that oppa. 




 

Do you trust him...




 

Ofcourse. The last string that i hope that i will be free one day. He will be happy with the person he deserves. I will be happy with the person i deserve. Don't you trust him. 




 

Of course i do. All of us does. 




 

Does Seonghwa oppa trust Yeosang oppa. 




 

He will Hyojeong. You miss him didn't you. 




 

So much that it hurts me...




 

Then be strong for him. Show mom that Seonghwa is the one that you want to be with. 




 

Mom wont even want to see him. She called him petty. What else should I do. Multiple times i tried defend Seonghwa oppa. Yeosang didn't even say anything. 




 

Well at least you show Yeosang how much you prove your love to Seonghwa.




 

Did i. 




 

You strong girl will do anything to get what you want. How can you not fight against mom. 




 

She is our mom. I can't be super rude to her or she will do worse than what i'm getting this time. 




 

You can stop her. Don't you know that. 




 

How oppa. She is weirdly stubborn and greedy for money thats all i can see. 




 

Putting your trust on Yeosang. Also some other things you have done but you turn weak. 



 

I gave up oppa. I'm putting all my trust to you and Yeosang for now. Not saying that I don't trust others. But now i only have you as my family source. 




 

Hyojeong. I will always have your back. I want to leave my sister in danger. 




 

Thank you oppa. The best sibling ever  




 

Promise me to stick with Yeosang for the mean time before things start to change. 




 

I dont even know if I could trust that. 




 

You have too. Its for your own rights. 




 

Fine. I will. But will you be with me too. 




 

Ofcourse. I have to be your shield. 




 

You are as always. Thanks. 




 

Now I want you to master up your courage for something. 




 

What is it. Please dont make me do tough things. I'm too tired for that. 




 

Why would I do that. Its something simple. 




 

Okay okay what is it  




 

Meet up with Seonghwa. Tell him the whole thing that you have been feeling all this while. Don't keep anything secret from him









 

You release the hug and look at him with a straight face. 










 

You must be crazy. 




 

It's the only way to make mom insane. We have to go against mom or you will be stuck under her control forever. It's the only way for this to end Hyojeong ah. 




 

Oppa. You are saying that for once we should go against mom... Heol... she is richer than I do. 




 

Yet she won't spend money just for this insane stuff. Remember Hyojeong. Mom is still our mom. If money that she wants. We need to prove her wrong. 




 

I like your insane level sometimes. 




 

Well it's good to see you like this. When are you going to be savage like last time. 




 

Well soon i guess. After i settle things that are supposed to appear. 




 

If thats so. We need to trust Yeosang on this. You little one. Go and meet Seonghwa soon. He misses you so much that he always cry during his sleep. 




 

I miss him too but oppa i'm not ready to face him after what had happened to him. 




 

Well he will be discharged coming back tomorrow. Where will you stay. 




 

I can't go back home neither i could hang out at the girls place. Oppa help me. 




 

Stay here if you want. I will tell mom about it.




 

Trust me she won't agree with that  




 

Yah i will say that Yeosang is also here with you  with that she wont do anything. 




 

I'm gonna trust that words. 




 

Yah i'm your brother. How can you not trust me 



 

Im sorry, i have a trust issue after mom steal me from my date with Seonghwa oppa. 




 

Aigoo. Fine. Just hope that better days will come okay. Cheer up my little turtle. 




 

Thank you oppa...