Author’s Thanks

That June Everything Changed

First, I will be posting an epilogue tomorrow. But in the meantime...

 

Dear, My dear, dear Readers

 

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining me on this journey. It has been a wild 12 weeks of sharing a silly idea that blossomed with your support. Some of my favourite moments were coming up with projects (plots and costars!) for NJH and JCW. (if there is a drama writer out there reading this, please, please, please contact me! I can tell you all about the dramas and movies I’ve made up… hehehe)… But mostly I’ve loved thinking about semi-but-not-quite plausible things to happen… it is fiction after all! At no point have I aspired to do anything then tell a good story, the germ of which started in June this year.

 

I realise I said there were nine more chapters but have decided to end their story here. It felt like an appropriate ending—their being costars once again. Never fear though! The remaining or “sequel chapters” will be uploaded in a separate FF--"The Life and Times of Ji Seo-min". These will focus on the life and shenanigans of NJH’s and JCW’s daughter (hehehe, foreshadowing). Because when I was writing those chapters it became clear that she was the main protagonist in those stories… So I hope that you will have a look at them and enjoy.

 

I will also attempt more for Madly Melting for You (the other ff)… I’ve ideas (including a scene with Ji-hyun chasing people with a mop… no I do not understand how my mind works). 

 

Anyhow, thank you again. You stuck with me and our couple through thick and thin. This fiction wouldn’t exist if the fandom it was written for wasn’t so supportive. I love that you have read it (some of you more than once if view counts are to be believed—I don’t think you know how much it means to me that you would read any of this more than once). I love that you have shown your support. I love that people have enjoyed my amateurish attempts at writing fiction. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. XXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Final note. Thank you to NJH and JCW. I ship because you made me feel your characters in SP and because your comfort with and trust of each other are #couplegoals. But more importantly you are two individuals who are genuinely good people. I wish you all the good health and happiness in the world. May your careers prosper and your lives are full of laughter and love. FIGHTING!!! JCW for your new drama—I look forward to watching and all your future projects. FIGHTING!!! NJH for your final semester and the start of your new life as a full time actress—I know you will shine in all your endeavours; as we know from a certain someone you are very good at picking projects. 

 

JCW and NJH, please eat something tasty. And if fate leads me to meet you individually or together… let me buy you a meal I promise lots of meat! or we can go to Busan for seafood… up to you guys. ;)

 

Thank you and goodbye for now. Love,

Mel

xxx