Chapter 1

Platonic Love

My name is chaeyoung I am 17 years old and this is my friend, actually my only friends his name is tzuyu he is the most popular students in school and yeah he is handsome too that's why all peoples love him. It was a miracle I was able to make a friend with this popular guy. Our physical appearance was the complete opposite. I mean, I am son chaeyoung the genius freak who has a big glasses on the face and I don't want to talk about the height. Nothing really stood up about me. I was almost invisibility in the crowded especially when I'm with tzuyu.There is rumour that tzuyu only kind to me because he just wants to take an advantage to me and my brain. But I know that's not true I know him since we were 10.

"Tzuyu I hope we can meet again" the girl give a chocolate to tzuyu which tzuyu take it with a smile.

"Yo keep in touch ok?" Some guy handshake him.

"Sure bro" 

Tzuyu look at me "what?" He asked while chuckles I just rolls my eyes.

That's my point, when I'm with him I was completely get ignored. 


***

My parents are splitting up. I grew up in Taiwan with my mother and my stepfather. But I have move back to korea, my mom said it's about time for me to know more about my born country  . Even I lived in taiwan since I was toodler, I know korean well. So I think I will be fine with the language besides, I'm not alone I will stay with my dad and my brother at korea. But that's make me more nervous, even they are my family we haven't seen each other in a very long time. We only keep in touch in phone. The last time I meet my dad and my brother when I was 7 years old and that was 10 years ago.

"Mom do I really have to move to korea?" I watch my mom, while she busy packing my stuffs.

"Chaeng, we talked about this before"

"I know but... I'm scared mom" 

"Aww baby it's gonna be fine" my mom hug me.

"I know it's hard for you to live with someone you haven't seen for a years but they are your family chaeng, they're gonna love you" my mom caressing my right shoulder.

"Your dad is so excited about the news that you finally return to korea. He miss you so much. I know that feeling, because I miss your brother too" I smile sadly at her and hug her.

***

We'd arrived at the airport. Tzuyu then puts my luggage out of the car while me and my mom last hugged to each other and I feel that my mother's tears fall down as she told me.

"Take care of yourself my son. Don't forget to call me everyday and don't be sick" I just nodded.

"And please tell your brother that I miss him and I love him so much" she said.

"I will" I told her and kiss her forehead.

As I pulled away the hug I go to tzuyu. He smile sadly at me and open his arms I started to hug him.

"See you again buddy" I said he just smile at me.

I take my luggage and start to waved them good bye. 

As I enter the plane I put my things and sit on my seat. Well it would be only 2 hours and 21 minutes long to reach to south korea so I just decide to listening music and playing games.

 

 

3 hours later

 

"Yeah yeah I just landed, fine, yeah mom, I miss you too, okay bye" I plainly sigh as I placed my phone back into my back pocket.

As I walked to the exit of the airport, I heard someone call me.

"Son?" I turned and saw a familiar face approach me. Of course I remember him. Its my dad. I smile at him and hug him. It was blissful for me to see my father for a long time and I do miss him.

He hug me back "it's been 10 years uh" he said. He looks at me and smile proudly.

"You looks different. You look... Ehm..kind?"

"Dad!" I whines

"Hahahaha I just kidding young man. You look handsome and cute"

I just chuckles at him.

"You never change. You loves to teased me just like 10 years ago" I said.

"And you never change too you're still short just like ten years ago" he fired back

"DAD!"

***

"I know that you're tired but no excuse for tomorrow school okay?" My dad remind me and I just nod to him. Nahh I didn't mind if I have go to school tomorrow, I love school anyway.

My dad smiles at me and went to his room. I let out a tired sigh before go to my room.


"Wow" was my first word I said when I saw my brother in my room. His figure caught my attention, he is taller now, his body is buffy, his shoulder are wider and he looks more matured.

"Hye chaeyoung" he said ohh even he has a manly voice.

"So how you doing. I heard you're one of the top student. You're doing great than me now" 

"Well when I see you now. I think I should work out more instead of studied" I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. He chuckles at me.

"You must be tired. Rest early and see you tomorrow" he was about to close the door when I stop him.

"Wait! Mom said she misses you and she loves you.. so much"

He looks a bit shock but then he flashes me with a warm smile.

"Thank you for saying that" He said and close the door, leaving me alone in the room. I sit at the edge of my bed and sigh.

"I really should work out more"

 

***


First day at my new school. Well it's not that bad actually. I knew already it would be difficult to make friends but I don't really mind being alone. I don't have a lot of friends back home so it's normal for me.

I was at canteen, standing while holding my tray, alone. My eyes looking for available seat but I find none. I sigh, then I saw my brother with his friends. Should I sit with him but he wasn't even looking at me. 

"You can sit with me if you want" someone said. I look down and saw a girl with a bob black hair smile at me despite still full with food she still look pretty though. I sat in front of her.

"Thanks. Are you alone?"

"My other friends are busy and some of them are on diet. Stupid diet" she scoffs. I just gave her a small smile. 

I kept looking over at my brother but he is too busy chatting with his friends to notice me. I smile sadly and pick up my hambuger and began to start eating it. I keep my head down most of the time as we eat together.

"I'm momo btw"

"Ohh. My name is-"

"You are jeongyeon's brother right? Why you don't go to your brother? He's right over there isn't he?" Momo looking at my brother.

"How do you know?" I asked her. I don't remember telling anyone about this.

"News travel fast around here" momo chuckles

"Especially about your brother"  she adds

"Why?"

"Because your brother is popular" momo simply replied.

"No wonder he got a lot attention. is he really popular here?" I asked, my eyes focus on my brother. 

"Too popular. He is captain of football team" momo snickered.

"Really? Wow My brother is an athlete" I'm muttered.

"There is too much you don't know about your brother"

"Well we're brother but we never lived together. I never had a chance to know him very well"

"That's . But it's ok. It's never too late to fix a relationship among family" she said and I gave her a small smile and sip my water, still looking at jeongyeon and his friends.

"So are they the football players?" I asked curiously

"Ehm?" 

"Those boys. With my brother"

"Oh yeah they are. They called themselves as got7" I just nod my head.

Suddenly I see my brother stand up and move to another table. I notice that there are two girls sitting on the same table with jeongyeon.

"Who are those girls?" I asked momo. She look over her shoulder.

"Nayeon and jihyo. I thought they said they're busy. What a liar" momo rolls her eyes.

"They are your friends?"

"Yeah. We always eat lunch together but they said they don't want to eat lunch today because they're busy. But there they are" 

"You can go to them" I smile.

"Nahh it's ok" Momo swaying her hand.

Then I saw jeongyeon put his hand on one of those girl's shoulder. The girl look like she doesn't mind at all. While the other girl is talking with jeongyeon but from the look on her face maybe they're bickering or something.

"They look close with jeongyeon"  I said.

"They are. The girl who beside jeongyeon is nayeon. The girl who never smiled at anyone. Be careful with her. She may looks like an angel in outside. But once you make her angry... Woooo I don't want to talk about this. Nobody in this school want to have a problem with her. She is a daughter of the most powerful and richest man in the korea"

"She sounds dangerous" I blunts.

"She's not actually" momo smile sadly.

"And I don't know if I can say this to you but she was your brother's ex girlfriend. Unbelievable right? How can the girl who has a stoned heart can falled in love with a guy like your brother. Don't get me wrong your brother is a sweet and lovely guy but you know what I mean right? Your brother is annoying sometimes."

"They look good together. Why they broke up?" I asked curiously.

"Nobody knows. But at least they're close friend now" momo smile.

"Anyway the other girl is jihyo. She is the student council president who love to help people, smart, friendly but she is so strict. Everyone respect her and scared of her of course" momo said and chuckles a bit.

"Ok freshman. I gotta go. Nice to meet you, jeongyeon's brother" momo smile and left.

I sigh. "She didn't even asked my name"

 

 

 

I went to the locker that was assigned to me then tried to open it but it was stuck.

"I think you got a wrong locker" a soft voice startle me. I looked up to find this beautiful girl in front of me. She smile at me while I stood froze, mouth wide open, my eyes are not looking at anywhere but her.

"Ehm are you okay?" She asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah. I'.. I'm fine" I stuttering. She just giggles.

"Do you need any help. You seem like had a  trouble with the locker" she asked with her like-angel voice

"Yeah this locker just won't open but it's ok I can handle this."

"Ok then. But are you sure it's your?" I look at her in confuse. A smirk on her lips "because the last time I checked, it's my locker" at this, I widen my eyes in suprise.

"Oh shoot. I'm sorry" 

"It's ok" she simply shakes her head, her lips forming a small smile.

"Btw, my name is chaeyoung" I said.

"I know. I'm your brother's friend" she replied. seriously are all jeongyeon's friends are celebrities or what.

"Oh really" I scratched my neck awkwardly. She looks at me confusedly. I sigh maybe she thinks I'm weird.

"I think you have to meet the authority. He maybe did some mistake here" she said while pointing at my locker key. I look at my key and nods rapidly.

"Of course yeah thank you"

"See you around, Chaeyoung" she said as she start to put her things inside her locker and give me one last smile before leaves. 

I just stood there speechless like a stone statue.

"Damn I forgot to ask her name"


***

"Do you speak mandarin?" Dahyun my classmate asked me.

"Of course, I lived in taiwan" me replied simply as I continue to flip through the book, enjoying Dahyun's company. He is annoying sometimes but at least he makes me look less lonely.

At that time, there are three figures enter the library. My face brightly when I found that locker girl beside momo, so they're friends? Of course it's possible, they both are jeongyeon's friends. Momo look at me and flashed a smile before took a seat in the corner with her other friends.

"Dude did momo just smile at you?" Dahyun asked me excitedly. I then watch momo and her friends having some exciting talks. But I can't help but stares at the girl beside momo, that locker girl. I swear her smile is the most beautiful thing that I had ever seen.

"What's the matter? We even ate lunch together today" I replied.

"Wait WHAT?" Dahyun accidentally raised his voice making other students turn their head to glare at us.

"Low your voice" I whispered harshly at him then I bow apologize to other students. My eyes landed on the three beauty and quickly look away.

"do you know them?" Dahyun whispered.

"Ehmm nope"

"Gosh chaeng. You're noob. People call them the holy trinity. They are the most Popular girls in this school. Everyone either want to be their friend, date or be them. The blonde one is sana. Has always been the clumsy one. She is the most friendly among the three. Cute but y at the same time. I heard she is a flirter and she would flirt with everyone be careful with her, she is actully a dangerous one. And that's Momo, was also y and she is so funny. Totally my type . Damn.. She's so hot. Oh my god look at her body. But I heard she has an addiction to foods but whose care.  And lastly the girl who you keep looking at is mina. The high school sweetheart. Very beautiful with an angelic face, kind hearted, caring, soft and quiet personality." Dahyun and I looking at the three girls and smile like a creepy.

"She's is perfect" I said with a huge sigh. 

"She is" dahyun replied dreamily.

Suddenly the three of them look at our direction. We immediately turn away.

"Oh no. They're looking at us. Stop talking about them"  I hissed. Thing gets worse when I saw the three of them walking towards me and dahyun.

"Excuse me" I know this voice. Its her. What's her name again? mina! Yes its mina voice.

 

 

 

*********Awesome9*********

So this is my first chapter I hope you guys will like my new story. Don't forget to leave the comments and tell me what's your thoughts about this story it's mean a lot to me. So actually I'm already finished the chapter 2 should I update it now or tomorrow?