His helper

9th.

arriving to the next city, Luna wasn’t in a good shape after seeing all the explosion and dead bodies, she asked to went back home, if he didn't mind and Chanyeol agree immediately, first he too doesn't have the mood, second he want to make sure that new helper Baekhyun is going back too, moving to the tickets seller, he ask for two tickets, not seconds later he saw Baekhyun coming too and waiting behind them, Chanyeol smiled to him, and give him a space. Accepting that space near him, he asked for his own ticket.

"You’re going back too!" Luna asked

Baekhyun look at her then look at Chanyeol, then back at her with "yeah!"

"This is Luna, my girlfriend" Chanyeol said, and Baekhyun nodded to her with "nice meeting you!"

The girl smiled hugging Chanyeol with one arm standing next to him "you are a beauty i must say!" she giggles when Chanyeol look at her surprised at her comment "but my boyfriend is hot so i choose him!" she tried to defend her first sentence.

Baekhyun take out a sarcasm laugh at the second comment, and Luna didn't like that reaction, she pouted angrily looking at Chanyeol like asking him to defend her, but he just shrugs.

Baekhyun take his ticket and wanted to leave the place, but the voice of that Luna stopped him, "that rude to a girl, you know!"

"Luna!" Chanyeol called, because she was exaggerating to get angry, and also she was the first to talk to him, not all people are talkative, plus his not a normal person, his a gangster and Chanyeol was surprised at least he was polite to her in the first reply.

 

Baekhyun look at her with a lazy gaze like why am i even wasting my time one you, and the girl noticed that from far away "rude?” he said “Then what you call telling me beauty in front of your boyfriend, respect?" with that he turn leaving the speechless girl looking at his back.

"Luna!" Chanyeol called again but this time, she screamed "WHY YOU DIDN'T HAVE MY BACK AREN'T YOU A MAN!"

"i..." Chanyeol again tried to but she didn’t let him "GIVE ME THAT" she take the ticket and left to the bus.

 

The road was silence he tried to talk to here but she just volume up the song on her ear phones, and Chanyeol didn't like that, it her fault to begging with, why did she said if his a man!!!, because he didn't choose her side? he didn't choose the other side either, he huffs with himself and close his eyes not wanting to think about it, arriving to the bus station, Luna stands and left the bus in anger not saying a word to him, doesn't know what he should do Chanyeol just stayed frozen looking at her reaction, isn't she exaggerating a little bit, but still he is the man she is a girl, he take the phone and text her

 

 

-Am sorry i didn't mean to hurt you, tell me if you want to talk or meet, i will be waiting for your message-

 

He look up from the phone to feel someone approach him "Baekhyun!" he said looking at the short who stand in front of him

"You don't seem in the mood to tell a story" Baekhyun said looking at him standing alone, Chanyeol nodded "she is angry"

Baekhyun shrugs "then go to her, what are you waiting, we keep seeing those dramatically scenes on the movies when the hot hero run after the cheek"

Chanyeol take out a laugh "am hot?"

Baekhyun roll his eyes "she said that"

"You didn't deny it"

Baekhyun just shake his head in unbelievable expression "let meet later" he take his phone out "your number"

and Chanyeol look at him with a teasing way "you know you cost me a phone, and am not that rich, this is my friend phone, i should take mine to get fixed if he still have hope after the smash you gave him!"

Baekhyun roll his eyes opening his own phone and take out his SIM card and take Chanyeol hand and slam his phone on it "happy!"

"What! No! I didn't mean it like that"

Baekhyun shrugs "i have plenty"

Chanyeol look suspicious at him when he saw the last hone version in his hand "you stole them?"

"Come on!" Baekhyun huffs "no” he think about some “well kind of, whatever" he said "give it back to me when yours is fixed" Chanyeol look at him with an expression that Baekhyun couldn't read so he asked "what?"

Chanyeol just shrugs "nothing"

"Okay! 82-202-0518 this is my number, remember it, and call me anytime" Baekhyun said and move away, leaving a panicked Chanyeol at the sudden lot of numbers he should remember, he open Sehun phone and write it fast to not forget it, he look up and saw the guy already not in the view.

 

 

 

 

>>> Coffee shop <<<

 

 

Chanyeol enter the place, and found Sehun, Kai and Suho there preparing lunch, well Sehun is the one preparing Suho and Kai were sitting next the kitchen, "Phoenix" Kai said with excitement "i think we have a lead" he said and Chanyeol nodded to him sitting next to him

"Wait!" Sehun said "aren't you here early!"

Chanyeol nodded "we decide to leave the city, and there was an accident on the road and Luna couldn't stay out so she went home"

Sehun laughed "she dumped you again?"

Chanyeol look at him with a "Shut up!" he doesn't know how he know it but hell he can't say yes

Suho look at Sehun "how come you didn't like anyone here for two years?"

Sehun face become gloomy in a second, he just turn back to see the food he was preparing, Suho look at Kai and the two look at Chanyeol with his deep voice he answered "Luhan, his lover in our planet"

Suho regrets himself asking the question immediately because he know the one should be dead already

"His not dead!" Sehun said "since we all gathered i have hope again" he look at Chanyeol "i trust our Phoenix, and my heart know he is still alive"

The three heard Sehun words, and Chanyeol look at Kai "what the lead"

Sehun smiled seeing his friend finally giving a damn about the subject while Kai explain "so we went to this place here it’s a building with multi-activities" he pointed on his map "and since we doesn't know any faces Sehun suggest to ask, so they said that there is two boys who came since 8 month and start to compete in an arena at that building"

Chanyeol nodded "good, did you guys met the two?"

Suho shake his head "unfortunately, the two stopped coming since two days and no one know where they live"

Chanyeol nodded "let check again tomorrow"

Sehun look surprised at the sudden confident of Chanyeol "are you going?" and Chanyeol nodded "after the work, sure i will"

 

 

 

>>> tomorrow <<<

 

 

 

Moving to that side of the city, they reach the place where the three said it was, Kai knocked at the door and the little iron window on the door opened and a two pairs of eye look at them

"Asking for the two?"

Kai nodded

"They didn't come yet"

With that he close the little window door he opened

 

"What to do?" Suho asked

"Did you guys go in yesterday?" Chanyeol asked and the three shake their head a 'no' "guys even if they were inside they won't let us go in you know that right?"

Kai and Suho look at each other "why?"

Sehun nodded just realizing it "because the place is illegal they are afraid we might be from the police" Chanyeol nodded

Kai smiled "should i?" and Chanyeol immediately refuse "a place deal with money is full of security cameras we can't show up out of nothingness"

"We need someone from inside?" Sehun asked "the hell that impossible"

Suho smiled acting weirdly "should i act like a gangster"

Chanyeol think about it "no way!" he take his phone from his pocket and start to dial a number

"When did you become rich?" Sehun said looking at the phone

"I borrow it" Chanyeol said he suddenly clear his throat "hey, i...it’s me" he cursed inside his head when his startled "can you do me a favor!...well i kind of wanting to go in, in a place…" he heard the other saying something "no...Not like that!...Well it is…you are one? Aren’t you?...thanks" he said and hang up the phone looking at Kai "give me this place address"

The three look at Chanyeol surprised Sehun was the first to ask "since when you know a gangster"

Chanyeol smiled awkwardly "since I saved him! Maybe before! Well Kai kinda know him too, just act like you don't" and that made Kai raised an eyebrow at the comment.

 

 

 

>>> ~ <<<

 

 

20 minutes later, a black motorcycle stopped next to them, the driver look at them with his black helmet and black leather clothes, he move down the motorcycle with a gangster attitude and aura screaming out from him.

"Damn!" Kai said

He took off his helmet and look at Chanyeol, at his friends, then at the door, not saying a word he just move to the door and knocked. The window got opened and seeing Baekhyun face the man immediately opened the door

“Wow! That was easy” Sehun commented

"Baekhyun, i didn't know they are your gang, if they told me i would let them in" the man in the door said

"No-one know the noobs" Baekhyun replied moving inside

"i heard about the fight, i knew you will come after them for sure" the man said still talking but Baekhyun was already far away, not giving a damn about his words, he know this place, he know the guys who he fought against them last time usually come to this arena, but why not making the night more excited for himself since he is staying longer, and spend the whole day just doing stuff, he felt the 4 following him from behind, till they arrived at the hug place with people fighting inside an arena, others cheering, others just talking, almost girls dancing in some corners, and a lot of other not under age stuff.

"How old are you again Kai?" Suho asked in concern "maybe you shouldn't be here?"

Kai smirks seeing at the girls "old enough" but he get a slam in the face from Suho saying "don't" Kai pouted and nodded looking at the ground with "sorry"

Baekhyun stopped turning and looking at Chanyeol "now you're in, anything else?"

Chanyeol nodded "i heard what the man at the door said, don't get yourself in trouble"

Baekhyun take his cigarette box and bite one with his mouth from the box "hard to tell" he said and start to burn the cigarette and inhale the smoke with satisfaction.

Sehun lean to Chanyeol ear "how can you tell a gangster to not get in trouble?" Chanyeol felt it like teasing again, he just push Sehun off him with "shut up!"

"How should we know them now?" Suho asked

"Who you’re looking for?" Baekhyun asked

"Two guys just start to compete 8 months, they said they keep wining and no lose"

Baekhyun just nodded moving to a man, talking to him, the man nodded and left to take a mic

"What did you do" Chanyeol asked but before Baekhyun answered that man voice heard around the place

 

Ladies and gentlemen we haaave a chaaaaaalleeeenge Baekhyuun challenging Xuimiiiiiiin

 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun, when the music start to play louder and the cheers loudly heard, he saw him taking off his leather jacket, playing with his head right and left, 

"Wow!" Kai said in excitement "if am a human i will want to be like him for sure, but taller!"

Suho again hit his head "and i will be there to let you be a good boy for sure and study hard" Kai roll his eyes at the answer

 

Sehun clap approving it "you get us a fine one Chanyeol"

"Shut up! All of you" Chanyeol said in anger he move to Baekhyun "why are you doing this"

Baekhyun put his jacket on Chanyeol hand "you think it my first?" he smirk "please! Plus those guys were in the fight, and i really want to have some revenge, one of them stabbed me, remember?"

"You have an almost death stabbing injury, a burning one from the huge fire, and now you want a bruises from a street fight! What you think yourself? You’re just a human, so stop!!" Chanyeol almost scream at the small one in front of him who smirk.

"That a record to beat the winner of 8 month, no one can back off from that!"

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol insisted "he probably could win easily, with your state"

but the smaller didn't care again he move to the arena, confident overload, when everyone cheering his name and jumped in with "WHERE IS HE" screaming and that make the people around gets more and more crazy and excited.

 

"I think am in love" Kai said looking at the attitude but this time he was fast to dodge Suho hit "Ahaa! I knew it" but he get a hit from Sehun "YAAA!"

 

 

"No don't fight him Xuimin"

 

 

The three look at the two who came beside them "Chen, his challenging me, just wait here, i know what to do" with that the other move to the Arena letting Chen looking concern at his back between the crowd

 

"Him?" Suho whispered to the two beside him

"How should we know?" Sehun answered

"Should we ask?" Kai asked

"And say what? Hi did you teleport from Exo planet?" Suho roll his eyes

"Yes!"

"Kai please"

 

 

"You guys want to tell me something?"

The three tried to stand normally when they heard that guy, which is Chen, asking with a high pitch tone.

"Just say it"

 

He said again looking at them with a Chen strange gaze, but immediately, he gasp loudly in shock, putting his both hands on his mouth and screaming "NO WAY"

The three look at where he was looking, and they found a dumfounded Chanyeol looking back at him "what?' Chanyeol said

Chen move to him "damn you look like him!" he said "if not my exotic eyes i would say you’re the younger Phoenix, but don't mind me am just having a bad day and my best friend is about to fight someone we were searching for, for two days"

 

"What did you just said" Chanyeol said surprised looking at Chen then at his friends

"God! we found him" Sehun said in a happy surprise expression

Chen look at Sehun with a raised eyebrow then back at Chanyeol when he realise it "OH MY GOD ARE YOU FROM EXO PLANET, ARE YOU THE PRINCE?"

Chanyeol nodded "we are" he pointed on the other

Chen turn to look at everyone, excited, happy, not believing it, shocked, speechless, he move and hug Chanyeol unconsciously, then move back immediately with "am sorry prince, but all of you alive, and here, how many are here? When you guys..” too many questions he wanted to ask but a sudden

Wooooh!

Made him shut his mouth

The voice heard from the crowed, which take the intention of not just Chen the other four too "Oh My God!" Chen said immediately running to the Arena when he saw his friend on the ground bleeding from his mouth and nose "Xuimin!" he called pushing everyone around the Arena to get near but for his surprise Xuimin was laughing "Xuimin!"

 

Trying to clean his face, Xuimin stand with "i deserve it, HIT ME MORE" he said opening his arms and not fighting back

"Xuimin what are you doing?" Chen said and the others came standing near him

"Is your friend insane?" Suho asked

 

"You think i will back off?" Baekhyun said in sarcasm "doing this is an act of losers, i remember clearly when you stab that knife in me, aren't you that strong today?"

 

Xuimin didn't say a word he was just standing there looking at him, which made Baekhyun disappointed, he twisted his body while lifting his leg for a side kick, and it hit Xuimin straight at the stomach made him being pushed back in pain.

 

Another "wooh" heard from the ground

 

"XUIMIN WATCH OUT!" Chen scream when he saw Baekhyun moving fast to him and do the same kick but this time with more force that made the other lose his balance in pain, but that didn't satisfied Baekhyun he grabbed him from his collar before he fall on the ground with "next time stab me in the heart!" he said and start to hit the other face continuously

 

"BAEKHYUN STOP!" Chanyeol screamed, and everyone saw Baekhyun stopping his arm in the air near Xuimin face "PLEASE STOP!"