His call

9th.

His call

 

 

Finally closing the coffee shop doors, Sehun rest his now tired body on a table, looking at Chanyeol who was preparing himself to go out, “meeting her?” he asked and get a nodded from Chanyeol as an answer “it will rain take an umbrella”

Chanyeol look at his friend with a smile nodding again, he knows Sehun never mistake in this earth weather, and that really useful to look cool in front of his girlfriend, “thanks I will see you at night” he said and wanted to leave, but stopped at the door when he heard Sehun calling him.

“Chanyeol’ah!”

Chanyeol turn to look at his friend who look sad at him

“Aren’t you going to tell them?”

He asked and Chanyeol immediately had a sad grimace in his face knowing what Sehun is talking about, he just ignore him and left the coffee shop, taking a bus to the place he should meet his girlfriend, Chanyeol came out and waited at the corner of the street, he look at the hour and it was almost 9pm.

He always meet her after he finish his work, and she finish her extra hours studying in the private school she attend, she is a lovely girl that loves him so much, and he too, she really changed his life when she ask him out that night.

The weather start to get cold, and as Sehun said rain start to fall, he open his umbrella and waited, after few minutes he start to see some students coming out, happily smiling when he saw his girlfriend coming out with some friend, she waved at him and runs to him hugging him and giving him a quick kiss on the lips

“Baby! Did you wait long?” she said

Chanyeol shrugs “nah! All good, where you want to go?” he asked but before she answers a bunch of students called his girlfriend asking her if she will join, she said “no” to them and turn to look at Chanyeol “anywhere”

Chanyeol look at her then at the group “it’s okay if you want to join them!”

“No! Am fine”

Chanyeol shake his head “it really okay! If you want go with them”

“Really!” she asked in concern

Chanyeol smiled a soft smile to her with a nodded “am fine with that I swear! I left Sehun alone I can ask him to have a boy’s night-out since tomorrow is our rest day”

“That a great idea” He saw her smiling and giving him a kiss with “thanks! See you tomorrow?”

“See you tomorrow!” Chanyeol replied to her smiling, and she left after with her classmates, truly he did felt bad, but the girl have her life too! He moved back to the bus station, texting Sehun if he wants to hangout because his girlfriend is busy

 

Chanyeol: hey! wanna hang out! Luna is busy

Sehun: you got dumped *laughing emoticon”

Chanyeol: STFU *angry emoticon*

Sehun: *a lot of laughing emoticons*

Chanyeol seen

Sehun: Kai and Suho came back we are having dinner come and eat

Chanyeol seen

Sehun: Ya! *worried emoticon*

Chanyeol: eat without me

Sehun: am sorry!

Chanyeol offline

 

Closing the phone and putting it on his pocket, Chanyeol huffs feeling embarrassment, actually he doesn’t want to face the two because of Sehun question earlier, how he can master his powers? How he can give them hope as a phoenix! He stands in the bus station, hearing the sound of the rain in the dark night hitting his umbrella! He saw the bus that can take him home arriving, but he said he won’t come back home yet.

He saw the bus leaving the station, so he just start to walk again, but this time knowing where he is moving, a public street, with people around, or at least with stores around because people doesn’t walk under the rain.

Walking and walking till he arrived at the public garden in the middle of the city, he likes this place he came here often with Sehun walking around and buying staff, because in the morning the place always so crowded, not like now!

He saw two girls running as fast as they can passing by him, Chanyeol look confused at them, but he eventually continues his way, to find a bunch of boys sanding in the middle with different size of knives with each.

His eyes got wide open seeing the view it was like they were about to fight because there is two sides looking daggers at each other, he wanted to leave like the girls did, because he really can’t do anything and if he tried he is afraid to end up burning everyone in there.

Moving just one step to leave but his eyes landed on one of the groups, and specifically one of the ones who were standing behind.

“Him?”

He said looking at the boy who gave him his scarf last night and who just smoking standing there, with no weapon in his hands.

Looking at the others around him, he remembered them too, it was that gang, but what the hell are they doing? Trying to kill themselves? Because even if they win a fight, it a bloody knives fight, and they will get hurt no matter what.

Finding himself standing there watching what going on, he heard their conversation.

 

A guy he doesn’t recognized said “you guys keep taking what not yours”

“Tell your boss to go f*** himself we don’t have rules here we take what we want whatever we want” one in the gang he recognised answered, he was in front, so he must be the boss.

 

With the said words everyone there start to attack each other, Chanyeol eyes landed on the shortest among them who was fighting too, for his surprised he was so good, that he could manage to make two fall without standing back up, the place start to get a mess some bleeding already and some are on the ground not moving at all, Chanyeol was shocked, how humans in this earth didn’t care of another life! Even if they hate each other, it doesn’t mean they should hurt each other.

But in no time, Chanyeol start to hear the whistle of a police cars, and everyone there start to run in a different direction. His eyes searched for the short one again, he could see blood in his face now, his blood? Someone else blood? He doesn’t know!

But he saw two others moving behind him, running after him, others that he saw standing in the gang he was fighting against, unconsciously he followed them, because the guy did good to him once, and as his moral phoenix he should repay for the kindness he get from him.

 

Chanyeol runs as fast as he can in another direction, glad he know the place, because he know where the way, that short guy and the two others take will lead to.

Reaching the place he heard steps coming from the direction he predicted, he move to a dark corner and waited whoever was coming first, and he was right, the short guy did pass by first and Chanyeol moves as fast as he can, grabbing the guy arm and pushing him to the corner direction with a very hard push, that Chanyeol realised he exaggerated a little when he heard the little yell coming from the other mouth, but he just put his hand on the short one mouth preventing him from screaming or speaking, and whispers a “shshshsh”

He clearly can see the surprised dark eyes who look at him, that he is one hundred percent sure wondering what he is doing here. But in no time they heard the two who were behind him coming and continuing their way straight.

Knowing that the two now were far and no one is around, Chanyeol felt the short one taking his hand from his mouth and wanted to push him but he couldn’t, Chanyeol just noticed their awkward position, so he just move immediately back with “Ooh!” he tried to smile to the short one but the other didn’t even care.

He saw him pressing hardly on his waist, and Chanyeol just noticed the blood on the other hand, a lot of blood, that he start immediately to panic “OH MY GOD!” he said gasping on the view “you need a hospital!” he wanted to touch him, but he get a refusing push with “just leave!”

“Let me call an ambulance!” Chanyeol didn’t care what the other said taking his phone but before even opening it he saw his phone getting snatched from his fingers and thrown on the ground harshly that he made I broke into two.

“LEAVE!”

Chanyeol heard the scream coming from the boy, like someone wanting to die, he look at the boy struggle to breath now, shutting his eyes in pain, biting his lips, but there is a smile on those lips, a smile that Chanyeol couldn’t take his eyes off, a peaceful smile that scream a ‘finally’ but in the same time scream a ‘help’, he saw the black eyes of the short one start to get heavy, and being close slowly.

He felt his heart start to get squeezed inside his chest, not knowing why, he decide to focus on the word ‘help’

 

 

 

>>> The Coffee shop <<<

 

 

“What do you mean by you left him?” Sehun look at Suho surprised “there is no rules saying to not search for others while having a relationship”

Kai was nodding at the dinner table where the three were sitting eating

“Shut up!” Suho said huffing “you guys are not taking this seriously!” he tried to convince himself

“We do!” Kai said “look at the phoenix he is doing both”

Sehun look at Kai “and what is both exactly! We stopped searching and we decide to stay here then he got a girlfriend”

Kai shake his head a no “I didn’t mean searching! He is a Phoenix and he is controlling that massive power of his, while getting near with humans that he can easily hurt” he look at Suho “you know how dangers a phoenix power is but still, he is controlling it”

Sehun look at his plate thinking that Chanyeol didn’t even know what a phoenix do, and he shouldn’t let the two be ignorance

“So do as him, you focus on searching while having a boyfriend control what you’re doing in your life!” Kai said and Suho nodded with a smile “you right! He is so controlling it”

Sehun didn’t want to see his only Exo-planet friends like that, he apologies hundreds of times in his mind to his friend and prince but he said “Kai! Suho! About Chanyeol powers…” Sehun tried to explain but before he could say another word he stopped, because that feeling inside of him screaming the help was shaking him, he stands in shock wanting to run to a specific direction outside, but what more shocked him is the two others stand with him. Sehun look at the two confused but Suho look at Kai with a serious face and the later just disappeared with in a part of seconds, Sehun look at Suho surprised “what was that?”

Suho explained

 

“A Phoenix call”