Leisure

Final Retry || Yulyen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next couple of days after the purchase, Yuri rushed things to move in to their brand new place. She really couldn’t wait to finally start living there, the so called their new home. They also already found a place to open Yuri’s plant shop nearby, it’s by rent though because it’s more efficient that way.

 

They needed to find plant suppliers so the two went out to many places and taking their time in doing so; having deals with some of the plant shops as their suppliers. After all those businesses they agreed to have a leisure time by strolling around the bustling cities. Yena wanted to explore Japan a bit more with Yuri before they go back to their work routine. It was Yuri’s first time in the Land of the Rising Sun after all, so she wanted Yuri to enjoy this little vacation.

 

Tall buildings screeches through the sky, ripping the night clouds apart as the two walk at a busy streets in Shibuya. The district was known as one of the most colorful and popular shopping area with youth passion in every corner of it. A large intersection near the station was also being a prominent landmark to visit while they’re there. Neon lights varied in colors from endless advertisements decorated the view heavily, pedestrians flooding the intersection whenever the crossing light turns to green.

 

The two stopped their track when they discover a certain stall selling fried goods with a long queue. Yena thought that the food must be a must try so they decided to lined up. As they step forward bit by bit, Yuri squints to see corndogs are being served making she drools. When it was finally their turn at the counter, they both ordered cheese corndog and wait for a while until their foods being well-served with the sauces. They grabbed the stick, taking a bite and mozzarella cheese melted in their mouth right away; sending them to heaven with the rich taste.

 

They stopped their track once again and entered a convenience store, looking for something for them to drink. They ended up in buying bubble drink or tapioca drink as the Japanese call it. Yuri got herself a lemon yogurt, while Yena got choco milk tea; easing their dry throat after eating the tasty fried corndog earlier.

 

Being the clingy type, Yuri would grab Yena’s hand first while walking through the crowd on their stroll. Yena doesn’t hate it though, in all honesty she likes it very much when Yuri took the initiative and does that to her. It made her realizes just how Yuri needed her in life while the same goes for Yena too, made her realizes that life is beautiful, and made her realizes all the pain she has gone through was worth this much in the end.

 

***

 

Two days before opening the shop, Yena suggested that they go to an onsen, a Japanese term of hot spring. She heard that bathing in an onsen is healthful and rejuvenating for their body. She has never done this too before so she insisted for them to go. The place they went into was actually an inn with bathing facilities. They looked at each other with the look of that ‘what to do?’ on their face. But it was like they also couldn’t back out after coming there.

 

… Another unexpected expense. Yena lets out a silent sigh as she paid the rent.

 

A personal room attendant came, asking them to remove their shoes and slip on the slippers that have been provided in the indicated area. Then she led them through a hallway and into a room, sliding the door; revealing a traditional style room. After taking off their slippers, they entered the minimalistic tatami-matted room with a single low table at the center of the room. The attendant showed yukatas, a Japanese robe, for the two girls to change later. She then walked over to the table, preparing a cup of green tea for both of them. After serving the tea, she also told the girls that the onsen is just outside of the room. The aromatic smell of the tatami mats mixed with the green tea relaxes their nose as the attendant leaves the room.

 

Yena and Yuri changed their outfit into the comfortable robes before sitting on the chair that has no legs, matching height with the low table. Sipping from the cup, they enjoyed their first green tea there. Yuri put the cup back on the table, leaving Yena and walked toward the other side of the room. She slided the door to the side and gasps immediately.

 

There was an outdoor bath but still a private one as there’s a high fence surroundi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter