Correlation

Final Retry || Yulyen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No Hitomi, that’s not Sakura but Hana. Doctor Yamazaki Hana.”

 

The correction by Yena shattered Hitomi’s hopeful mind, but her–already wide–eyes still grew big in surprise because it’s her first time to face Hana directly. At the same time she’s reminded of Chaewon who had told her about the existence of Hana, a doctor who resembles so much like Sakura.

 

But there was another woman, sitting on the doctor’s lap. Her hair was long with the color of peanut, the same one like Yuri. Slowly, the woman turned her head to the door’s direction, her curious eyes catches the invaders in the room. She then stood up in haste.

 

“You are… Eunbi? Yuri’s older sister?” Yena furrowed, having no idea why would she find Eunbi there. It was already so strange for her to meet Hana in that place, but, with Eunbi too? There really is something weird, what the hell is going on here?

 

“Aren’t you, Yena? Yuri’s girlfriend? What are you doing here?” Eunbi queried, shock apparent in her tone.

 

“Shouldn’t I be the one to ask that, Unnie?” Yena retaliated, eyes totally confused with this unexpected meeting. “Don’t you already have a family? What the hell happened here??”

 

Suddenly, Hana yelled. “Guards!! Where are the guards?! Why are there trespassers in my work place?”

 

“Unacceptable, do you not know that you’re talking to the Alpha? Please watch your mouth, Doctor,” Hitomi snorted, not liking the way they are called as “trespassers”.

 

“Don’t be ridiculous! Sir Lloyd has never told me about this–“

 

Hana’s words were cuts in by the realization that she had been known that Yuri would be the next Luna. And this fact alone could only lead that Yuri has become the current Luna, freeing Chris just as Lloyd’s goal accomplished. But one thing she missed is… the fact that Lloyd didn’t become the Beta as he planned. And instead, there’s a new Alpha, which is none other than the one who she’s facing at the moment, Yena. ! That Lloyd didn’t inform me about this after what I went through for him to get his lover back!

 

“Hitomi, let’s secure them!” Yena commanded.

 

“Yes, My Lady!”

 

In short amount of time, Hana had shifted into her other form; revealing that she too is, in fact, a lycanthrope. She tried to fight her way and escape but Yena transformed into her other form as well, easily tackling and pins the doctor down with her monstrous strength. Either it’s her countless experience in fighting, or is it the perks of being the Alpha that makes her stronger, or was Hana is just weaker than her. Yena didn’t know. Meanwhile Eunbi being grabbed tightly by Hitomi, it seems that she’s not a lycanthrope being.

 

The two who were held captured are being dragged to an empty room, separated from each other while being chained. Currently, Yena is in the room with Eunbi in it. Hitomi stood outside the room, right in front of the door, allowing the Alpha to have some private talk with the other woman.  There were many questions camping in Yena’s head regarding Eunbi’s presence.

 

“Unnie… I’m sorry about capturing you right at the moment we just met again after a while. What I know about you is that you have always been busy taking care of your family and your husband’s business… So meeting you at this place is just, I don’t know… it makes zero sense to me? I tried to look for you to let you know I was marrying Yuri but you were nowhere. Is this why we couldn’t find you?” Yena started, deep frown on her face while voicing out her confusion.

 

Eunbi who was looking down in silence raised her head immediately at Yena’s statement about marrying Yuri. She didn’t know about this at all, feeling she has been keep in the dark for so long. “You… finally took her as wife?”

 

The Alpha answered with a nod. “I married her a couple weeks ago, Unnie… Now, can you tell me what happened to you all this while? And why are you here?” she asked calmly and full with caution, not wanting to pressure the latter. She tried to make Eunbi explain her situation.

 

“Yena, it’s a long story…”

 

“I have so much time, I can listen as long as you want,” Yena assured.

 

“My husband was… killed by that man, for his experiment… I was… I was saved by Hana, she begged that man to not do an experiment on me and let me live. I think I lost my sanity after the one I love left me,” tears began to gather in Eunbi’s eyes, her lips quivered as she continues. “I lost my purpose in life, I had lived like a zombie, Yena, until… until Hana keeps on taking a good care of me and confessed her feelings to me… I saw a little light in my life again after that day. I feel loved and my feelings started to grow on her too. I couldn’t lie to my heart and I couldn’t bring myself to let my own family knows any of this so I lied to them all. To cover all of this. It’s… it’s a disgrace I should keep to my grave… I hope you’d understand, Yena… Forgive me that we have to meet in this kind of situation…”

 

Listening to Eunbi attentively, Yena slowly moved closer, wiping the woman’s tears that had been streaming down her face. “I understood, Unnie… I’m so sorry that you had to go through all of this pulled by that bastard. But it’s all okay now… I’ll put an end to this.”

 

“Also, Yena,” Eunbi called. “There’s a hidden room in this place, I was always told to not go there by Hana but I think you should check it. It’s inside the previous room we were in, you’ll find a lever behind the bookshelf there. But please don’t hurt Hana if there’s anything bad behind that hidden room. She’s not a bad person, she’s just being used by that man.”

 

“Alright, Unnie, I’ll go check it now.”

 

With that being said, Yena left the room and asks Hitomi to accompany her to this hidden room Eunbi had told her. Just as Eunbi said, there really was a lever behind a bookshelf and Yena pulled it down at once; revealing another door just across of the shelf. She didn’t know why but her heart was slamming hard as she grabs the handle.

 

Yena pushed the door slowly, eyes greeted with the sight of a single tube at the center of the room. But the tube wasn’t empty. It’s filled with liquid… and a body of a child. This brought attention to both Yena and Hitomi but they couldn’t see the face of the body as they face the back. So, they walked their way around the tube and…

 

Loud gasps come out from their mouth at the same time.

 

Inside the tube wasn’t jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter