Revelation

Final Retry || Yulyen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morrow, Jo Yuri. Thou art awake hither, Little One.”

 

A soothing foreign voice came out almost angelic for Yuri’s attentive ears. It was the first time she has ever heard such soft voice, if it could be touched as a genuine thing, it would be like a creamy silk wrapping the entire room with its ethereal pliability.

 

“Don’t be confuseth as to wherefore thee and I art hither.”

 

The figure talked knowing Yuri’s mind is currently being all confused with what’s happening there. She stared blankly at the mysterious person’s back before she hardly forms words on . “Who are you?” she asked, eyes firm and fixated to the figure.

 

“Everyone call’d me by Luna, did please to meet thee, Little One.”

 

Luna..?

 

“And why am I here?” Yuri’s hand began to grab the white bed sheet, grasping whatever she could grab at the moment, preparing herself to hide if this Luna turn out to be a kind of ghost that appears in nightmare like those cliché horror movies.

 

“Thou hast been feeling déjà vu lately, haven’t thee? I have an answer for thy question.  Because thou art the chosen one.  Thou art seeing the future through thy dreams. But everything hast did cost, thy foresight shalt swallow thy vision by bits each time it happeneth.”

 

“Foresight? Me? Chosen one? Why? What for?”

 

Lots of question popped like an endless attack of a goddamn massive army in Yuri’s working brain. It was overwhelming to think of it alone. She needs more explanation, specifically in details from all what this Luna just said.

 

“This is thy fate and we shall meet again soon, Little One.”

 

Luna slowly turned her body around, facing toward Yuri who silently scratched the sheet, ready to cover her face with it. Luna’s voice might be all soft and soothing but Yuri’s inside was still feeling afraid if ever she will get a sudden jumpscare from the figure. Soon enough, instead of doing what she has planned in mind, Yuri’s body declined to do so and froze up upon seeing Luna, beguiled by the figure’s heavenly visual.

 

Equipped with a graceful smile, magical snow skin, Luna’s whole existence radiates light, shining so brightly that Yuri had to slightly cover her eyes since it was blinding more and more to her eyesight. But before fully covering her eyes, she got a glimpse of Luna’s eyes. A pair of alluring eyes, shimmering with glow as if the room isn’t radiant enough; and there was something else that Yuri noticed… her pupils are colorless. They have the color of those ivory pearls, or high-grade of porcelains or even looking like trapped full moon within her eyes there.

 

Then everything turned white.

 

Yuri has awakened from her dream, dealing with another unbearable pain; and waking Yena once again who quickly runs her way to get the painkiller for Yuri to take.

 

Both of Yena’s hands held Yuri’s face gently once the latter calmed down a little. She daringly stared at the brunette’s face thoroughly, specifically one of her eyes, checking if the compression worked even for the tiny bit or not which turn out to be…

 

No luck.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter