Blame

Only ones left

So you’re saying he went to outhouse alone, got panic attack, fainted hitting his head to the door and now he is throwing up because massive head ache?” Wooyoung repeated.

”Which was caused by major panic attack and the incident?” Chansung finished.

Three else nodded. Junho was still laying in Taecyeon’s bed all fatigue, turned towards everybody else. Taecyeon held his hand.

“Why did he go outside alone?” Wooyoung wondered, ”We have a rule which says...”

“Yeah, we all know what it says, but it doesn’t matter anymore”, Taecyeon said bit annoyed.

“But we have good reason for that rule” Minjun reminded, “I don’t mean to be mean for you, Junho” he added turning towards Junho. Junho lift his head little bit and gave Minjun accepting look.

“That’s right! Then you guys better not cry when someone gets hurt!” Wooyoung said indignantly, “But of course that doesn’t matter, like none of our rules.”

”I just tried to be nice for Nichkhun” Junho said from bed with weak voice, “We had so rough day.”

“But still we’re here! You didn’t help us at all!” Wooyoung exlaimed.

”Wooyoung”, Minjun warned from back-left.

“What?! We have a clear reason for all of our rules. Nobody goes out alone at night, because some animal may attack from forests.”

“Of course that can occur at the day-time”, Chansung notified. He didn’t want to say anything, because he understood both sides.

“But we have made a deal about this!” Wooyoung exlaimed. An angry look in his eyes: “Don’t you remember! We created these rules to make sure that nothing bad could happen!”

“It seems like we have to have more humanity here” Nichkhun interrupted, “There is no rules which could be absolute. Everyone with normal morality development know that.”

“Oh yeah?! What’s the point then? Don’t you blame anyone when someone dies!” Wooyoung shouted indignant. Minjun took a step to hold him back, but Wooyoung just continued. Now he turned towards Junho.

“What did you think?!” Wooyoung spit his words out, “What did you expect to do outside, if you get those panic attacks just about your imagination! What do you do if you face a real predator? Do you cover yourself by fainting?” Wooyoung shouted at full power,

What’s wrong with you!”

 

”SHUT YOUR MOUTH!” Taecyeon thundered startling everyone, stood up and stepped in front of Wooyoung. He looked very big, muscular, extremely angry and threatening. Wooyoung looked him with though face without any signs of fear. Three else brothers came around them, ready to separate Taecyeon and Wooyoung from each other.

“You keep that your damn mouth SHUT!” Taecyeon shouted, “Firstly, Junho can’t do anything about his panic. Second: What ing hypocrite you’re trying to be?!”

“You call me a hypocrite?!”

”YEAH! You’re the one who always broke the rules! You leave fishing with boat without telling no one. You eat the berries you don’t know if they’re safe. You didn’t make sure our rifle’s safety-setup was on. You didn’t make sure if stove’s gas-tape is in off-position before starting to disinfect our medical supplies with candle-fire” Taecyeon listed, “And now you’re playing Mr. Always-right when somebody else is the target, YOUR target!

“That’s true”, Minjun muttered. Unlucky, Wooyoung heard that and grasped his pajama-neck with blazing eyes. Minjun got scared, but Chansung and Taecyeon separated them quickly. Taecyeon grasped Wooyoung’s shirt neck instead.

“Watch your back, punk” Taecyeon growled low, “If you don’t behave, I’m not in charge of my acts either.”

“And what’d you do then? Drown me?”

What if we concentrate on the main thing, if somebody still has something to say!” Chansung interrupted with loud voice. He did that for Minjun, because he noticed grandpa was too frightened to do it himself.

“What concentrating we have anymore?” Wooyoung now moved his eyes to maknae, “Junho played pilgrim and tries to collect pity points by getting one of his “panic attacks” which he can’t manage. And now he is so-sick-little-sweet-boy...shibal!” Wooyoung took a breath, “I don’t understand how Junho thinks he’s going to manage here. We don’t have time to protect someone who can’t be responsible for himself.”

 

Taecyeon’s temper exploded. He roared like a predator and grasped Wooyoung’s shirt neck. He drag Wooyoung next to wall and lift him on. If Taecyeon’s gaze could’ve been able to kill, Wooyoung would died immediately.

WE are here together!” Taecyeon shouted with full lungs, ”If protecting all in our family and living together with all of us is not okay for you, GET THE OUT HERE!

Taecyeon threw Wooyoung to the floor and punched him with fist before Chansung attacked on him and drag him away.

"GET THE HELL OUT HERE! YOU ING HYPOCRITE PIECE OF ! HOW DARE YOU NEGLECT YOUR FAMILY LIKE THIS?!” Taecyeon roared with saliva splattering from his mouth. Chansung nearly had difficulties to hold him back. Minjun had squatted down to Wooyoung’s. Wooyoung was gasping air and his face were in blood.

 

“Guys...” Nichkhun interrupted the scene with quiet voice. Time stopped. Perfect silence covered the room after awful shouting. Minjun’s ears rang.

Everyone turned to Nichkhun. Thai was sitting next to Junho. And Junho cried.

“Eh?” Taecyeon exlaimed and rip himself from Chansung’s hold. He went next to Junho, sat on bed and took him leaning to his chest. Junho started to cry even harder. Now heartbreaking crying filled the room. Nichkhun changed the side and hugged Junho inside Taecyeon’s hug.

“Hey, let’s go to kitchen to clean you out”, Minjun said Wooyoung and helped him up. Minjun lead his donsaeng out of room. Wooyoung couldn’t get his eyes off of Junho.

When they left, Chansung closed the door and turned all the lanterns off. Moonlight was again the only source of light.

Soon it’ll be morning, Chansung thought. He squatted opposite Junho and put his hand on Junho’s knee. Junho still cried and it hurt everyone’s souls.

“I’m so sorry I shouted like that...It’s all right now...This was just one stupid fight...” Taecyeon talked to Junho’s ear with soft peaceful voice. Nichkhun noticed tears burning on Taec’s eyes.

“I just wa-wanted to be g-good to you...” Junho sobbed.

“I appreciate it...Thank you bro”, Nichkhun said softly and pat him gently.

“I-I never follow the ru-rules...I failed...A-again...”

“You just wanted to be human for human” Chansung said eyes tightly on Junho, “There’s nothing to fail of.”

“You’re good-willing brother, Junho. We love you”, Nichkhun said. Then all went quiet when trying to hold their tears.

“I h-hate these att-attacks..hh...I’m weak - ”, Junho cried.

Ay ay ay...” Taecyeon interrupted quietly, “You can do nothing about them. It’s no weakness. It’s braveness to survive trough every attack.”

“No wonder you are afraid, this world is strange” Chansung said, “You know what? I’m sometimes scared too.”

“We all are”, Taecyeon said.

“Night is pitch black, sea is sea...” Nichkhun listed.

Junho’s crying was gone. There was only numb and tired feelings left.

“I want to sleep with Junho”, Taecyeon said.

“I want only you”, Junho said deep from Taecyeon’s laps.

“It’ll be the best”, Khun said understanding.

“I’ll sleep with you” Chansung pointed Nichkhun, “ I bet Minjun and Wooyoung have had long and deep conversation. And, I don’t want to sleep with that crazy animal anyway.”

 

“How is it with Wooyoung?” Taecyeon asked quiet when he and Minjun had conversation on doorway.

“I talked to him. And we talked. Everything” Minjun told as quietly, “Wooyoung came really tired and sad. He didn’t understand what was it in he. I sent him to sleep.”

“Chansung didn’t want to face him, so it’ll be best if - “

“I was thinking that also. It’s really the best” Minjun said, “Can I go to Junho’s?”

When Minjun went to talk with Junho, Taecyeon thanked Nichkhun and Chansung for helping to make a floor bed for him and Junho. He also apologized his behaviour.

“Don’t be sorry” Chansung said, “I’d may done the same soon.”

“It’s all okay”, Nichkhun said and pat Taecyeon to the shoulder. Taec looked Junho and Minjun. Junho had changed into small, numb, depressed boy who needed lot of care. That’d take many days.