Three little nurses

Only ones left

 

Minjun had no choice than run after Taecyeon. The beast grabbed Junho from floor, threw brother to his shoulder and rushed back.

“Open the door, quick!” Taecyeon panicked. He tried to keep away the scenes rolling in his eyes. Hit in the head, falling to ground, staying there unconsiscous, all his fault. This whole mess. What’d he do now? What’d happen? Which were consequences?  

Minjun jumped to porch and opened the door, then made quick move out of Taec’s way, when taller one hustled roughly inside continuing straight to upstairs. Minjun’s heart was racing, and he tried to grab some air while going to kitchen. He searched their first-aid kit from medical cabinet and bucket from cupboard.

“What are you procrastinating about!” Taec sizzled from stairs, now without Junho, standing like huge gorilla.

“Coming, coming...” Minjun sighed running to stairs.

When Taec rushed to their room, located next to stairs in entrance of corridor, Minjun right after him, Nichkhun poked his head out of his and Junho’s door: “What is it? Does this has something to do with Junho?”

“He’s here”, Minjun said from doorway and went in.

 

 Taecyeon had put Junho down to his own bed. Now he held his brother with serious, worried face. “He had hit his head”, Taecyeon said. He helped Minjun by turning Junho’s head so Minjun was able to observe what kind of injury his brother had. Minjun took antiseptic liquid and flock from first-aid kit. “I really hope this is still working...” he muttered. They had used this same bottle for whole time they’d spent here. They had no clue how old was this first-aid kit, but they had still used it when needed. Minjun cleaned the bump Junho had at his temporal. It had little wound, but it was easily cleaned. Minjun left that open, since it wasn’t anything but just skin wound. Taecyeon looked huyng’s work holding Junho with both hands. First one held Junho’s head and neck holding on his opposite shoulder, the second one hold on Junho’s hand. Taec glanced Nichkhun, who was standing behind Minjun, who was squatted facing Junho. Thai looked worried and serious. His mouth was a strict line.

“What happened to him?”

“We don’t know anything else than he is unconsiscous and we found him at the outside like that”, Taecyeon replied. He tried wake up his brother carefully. “Junho...be kind and wake up and tell us what’s the matter...please Junho...”

“At least he is breathing” Nichkhun said, when he didn’t make up anything else to say to break this worried silence.

“And his heart beats” Minjun continued serious, “Beat feels kinda fast... Here, try it out!” he made way to Nichkhun.

Thai squatted facing Junho and took his wrist. He put his two fingers on to Junho’s radial artery. “One, two, three, four...” Khun counted while Taec counted seconds in his head to reach 60 seconds. When minute passed, Nichkhun announced Junho’s heartbeat as 67 times per minute.

“Junho, please, wake up...” Taecyeon muttered quiet. Junho’s eyelids stirred, but he didn’t wake up. Taec looked sad.

“We can’t do more than wait”, Nichkhun said and patted Taec’s shoulder.

 

 

”Minjun, get us glass of water!” Taecyeon asked Minjun bit panicking, “Junho is about to throw up!” Now all the lanterns of room were on and room was even more brighter if possible. It has been over an hour since they brought Junho in.   

“Oh, this was just we needed!” Minjun muttered quiet, but Taecyeon heard it.

“Shut up!” he growled, “Junho’s in pain!” He held Junho in his armpit when he was retching and swallowing on the bucket. He was all pale and looked being really nauseous. Taec looked his huyng strict face and Minjun just left without saying anything.

“Don’t hurry, just try to relax...We have endlessly time...” Taecyeon tried to relax Junho. Nichkhun stayed quiet but gave Junho emphatic look with deep, understanding sigh while handing bucket for Junho. Minjun returned with glass of water and sat another side of Junho, holding him by same way Taecyeon did.

“Hey, what’s this?”

Three little nurses’ faces turned to doorway. Chansung and Wooyoung looked confused. Before no one had a chance to say anything, Junho’s retching become louder,  couple nauseous waves trembled his body and finally Junho threw up after 15 minutes of retching.

“You’re doing great, take your time...” Minjun hummed empathically.

Taecyeon pet Junho’s back. No one knew how much agony seeing Junho in pain caused for him. When Junho stopped throwing up, they waited for moment.

”You’re done?” Taec asked quietly.

Junho nodded eyes closed, trying to breath smoothly again. Taecyeon lift Junho’s shirttail and cleaned Junho’s lips with it. Nichkhun handed water glass for Minjun, who had put it out of way. Minjun brought glass to Junho’s lips and help his dongsaeng to drink little bit. After this he stood up and Taecyeon helped Junho back to under the sheet. Junho was all fatigue. He barely stayed awake.

Chansung and Wooyoung had stood still and looked all this act around them, trying to understand what was this about.

“Uhm, yeah” Wooyoung started when situation was calm again, “Now you guys better tell us whole thing.”