My house

Only ones left

Photo: https://i0.wp.com/hype.my/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/11402773_851783664877193_5384455551622589533_o.jpg?ssl=1

Photo: https://i0.wp.com/hype.my/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/11402773_851783664877193_5384455551622589533_o.jpg?ssl=1

Soft orange colour covers the sky in the light of the Sun going down. Heat isn’t so sharp anymore. Soon it’ll be dark and cool.

Nichkhun sits on rock and is fishing. It was nice to sit here. It’s so beautiful and peaceful. Ocean had gotten bit grayish shade, but ocean was always beautiful, even on stormy weather. Nichkhun’s eyes were stuck at horizon. At the outside he seemed empty, but on the inside he was deep in his thoughts. It was perfectly quiet.

“Hey, you have fish in there.”

Nichkhun startled so hard that he almost fell from rock. Suddenly all noises of environment returned. Bird’s singing, small waves, little wind - and fish fighting for its life. Khun felt electric taste on his tongue when he tried to fix the situation. After pulling fish up to rock, his hands were shaking and he tried to relax his breathing. Khun looked his eldest dongsaeng with hidden anger. “Whew, you scared me”, he said.

”Sorry” Taecyeon said and sat on rock next to Khun’s. He took sandals off letting his toes rest in water. “Have you got much fish?” he asked, even the answer laid in front of his eyes. “Nah, fishes were tired tonight” Khun replied, ”Where were you? I saw only Wooyoung at greenhouse.”

”I was with chickens and Fatz” Taecyeon said, ”And now I’m going to smoke.” Taecyeon got up from rock and went.

Fatz was their wild pig they’ve hunted. Now brothers plan to make it fat and then eat it. They need to get meat besides all vegetarian stuff collected from forests. Sometimes they needed variation for fish meat.

Taec stop on entrance stair of byre. Cigarettes were on his pocket. He pulled one out.

“!”

He had wrapped some cigs too loose. Now tobacco was all over his pocket. Taec let it be. He went in to byre and came out with lantern. He sat down and put lantern on, and lighted cig with it. He first time and set lantern off. Taec was almost finished when he saw Wooyoung coming from greenhouse with two buckets.

“You want some tea? Minjun has set the table ready”, blondie asked. Taecyeon nodded. “Your cigarette plantation looked good, I guess.” Wooyoung continued with nodding towards cigarette in huyng’s hand. ”Thanks.” Taec said. He had little tobacco plantation behind the greenhouse. Wooyoung went back side of byre to get buckets on their place. When he came back, Taec was ready to go.

“KHUN!” Woo shouted, ”Come in! Tea time!”

 

”It’s almost dark here! Chansung, light the lantern!” Minjun said and get out of Junho’s way when he came to sit on his place. Chansung, the tallest one, stood up and the lantern hanging from roof. Woo, Khun and Taec arrived to kitchen. Everyone sat on their own places and served food to each other.

“Ew, you smell bad, Taec!” Minjun complained. ”Deal with it”, Taec gave the grandpa sharp look. He knew well that he was the only active smoker of brothers.

“I have to open the window! This smell destroys my appetite”, Minjun stood up and opened smaller window little bit open. “Aissh!” Taec snarled. ”Don’ft fyou arfue” Chansung said with full mouth, ”Let’s just eat” he said after swallow and munched the next one right away.

“Where did you find this tea plant?” Junho changed the subject to clean atmosphere. “When we were on the fields and you guys still rested”, Woo replied.

“Wow. This world just continues with its miracles”, Junho said.

Long time ago, when they still searched place to settle and think the situation, they have found masses of stuff and food. This world was like a huge dumping ground. Junho created their biggest motto: “When in need, search and relief.” After they found this country house area they reconditioned this house and decorated it with stuff found from forest. Even stuff amount and its origins remains unclear - that was only the first one of many - they were only happy about this huge aid for survive in the world they have woken up. All alone, no reason why - at least they tend to think to ,so far. Luckily they had each other. The most important persons in a world. Whom they were able to rely on, whom they have experienced amazing amount of things. Things, which meaningfulness others cannot understand. They were brothers. And brothers will be brothers, even in this strange life with strange living conditions.

But they had lives to live, and they couldn’t be spend with overall thinking. Again Junho created another motto: “Things tend to solve out.”