Chapter 4

In Your Arms.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4 BEGINS.

 

Taesuk was beyond shocked at the way his Mom yelled at him , the only thing he could do at the time was crying. 

 

He cried out loud while looking at his mother. He needed her attention or at least a comforting word like sorry, but Seoyeon wasn't in the mood to even look at him.

 

Taesuk cried really hard that he started murmuring the name of his only friend Jaehyun and then Baekhyun.

 

On hearing those names, Seoyeon's anger became so raw again, but she just maintained her current mood till they got home.

 

On getting home, she stepped down and went to her son's side to carry him out, but the kid simply stepped down by himself and ran inside, straight to his room and he shut the door closed from behind.

 

Seoyeon thought about running after him, but she was just too angry and hurt at the moment to chase after her son, so she just let it be.

 

Taesuk fell face flat on the bed and cried bitterly. He felt as if he wasn't loved by his Mom at all and he found himself now muttering his mother's name. He loves his mom so much, but he felt less love and that gave him so much sadness. He cried his eyes out until he eventually fell asleep.

 

Seoyeon on the other hand sat in her room in tears as she recalled what Taesuk said to her in the car, she felt so low in the sight of her son and she hated the feeling so much.

 

" you Mr Byun!" She screamed out, but just then a knock at her door caught her attention.

 

"Taesuk goes to your room, I'm not in the mood to talk right now." She said sadly, but a lady's voice came in instead  of her son's .

 

"Madam it's me Minhee I want to have a word with you, please."

 

Seoyeon sighed on hearing her house maid's voice. She has a lot of respect for the house help mostly because she's much older than herself.  She wiped the tears of her eyes and sat upright. "Come in."

 

"Good day madam." The lady bowed in greetings as she walked in.

 

"Hello Minhee, how are you?" Seoyeon asked with a soft smile on her face. She loves the elderly lady so much that she listens to her whenever she has something to say.

 

"I'm fine, just that I was worried when you didn't come home last night."

 

"Oh, about that. " Seoyeon got up and gently took off her clothes, "I spent the night in someone's house yesterday, it was a huge misunderstanding, but it's over now."

 

"Oh, that's great then. I'm so happy that there was a misunderstanding." The lady said and Seoyeon felt a bit confused on hearing what the maid just said.

 

"Pardon? Why is that something to be happy about?" Seoyeon had a frown on her face because Mr Byun is actually the reason why Taesuk now thinks that she has no love for him.

 

"Because your in-laws were here yesterday evening with a lawyer, and some huge men. They said they want to take Taesuk away from you since he's the child of their late son and all your properties including your company. They took my phone away from me so that I won't be able to call you and warn you about their intention and they stayed here till it was dark but left when it was about raining."

 

Seoyeon staggered on hearing what Minhee had just told her. She couldn't believe that her wicked in-laws actually came to her house to take her beloved son, the only reason for her to stay alive.

 

After the mysterious death of her husband five years ago in an accident, Seoyeon felt that the world had totally come to a complete stop. She felt as if there was nothing to live for again, but only a few weeks after his death she found out about her pregnancy. It was a thing of happiness and tears, and from that day she vowed to love and look after her child and she had a reason to live again.

 

Seoyeon had thought that things were going smoothly with her and the unborn baby, but then greed came in through her in-laws who had their eyes over her very own company.

 

Seoyeon had never been lazy or dependent on her husband's money, she always had the opinion of working hard from her youth.

 

The in-laws tried to take the company away from her as they've done with that of their late son mostly because her parents abandoned her because she refused to get married to the man of their choice.

 

But Seoyeon wasn't that weak of a woman. She did all she could to make sure that her company stays as her very own, and so it was, but the in-laws never took their greedy eyes away from her company nor did that let her live in peace.

 

She became so worried, not knowing what to do about the situation.

 

"God what do I do? What if they come back right now?" She panicked while looking at the maid. "Please tell me what to do, I don't want them to take my son away from me."

 

"In that case then you should leave the country or live in the hotel or something, but you just have to leave because they may be on their way here right now as we speak."

 

Seoyeon looked at the lady and she saw reasons for what she had just said.

 

"You're right. Please pack a few of Taesuk and my belongings while I quickly make some calls.

 

"Yes madam." The lady hurried in what she was doing while Seoyeon quickly made a few arrangements for a trip to Paris and when she was done, she joined the maid in pack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter