Chapter 24

In Your Arms.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The heavy rain woke Seoyeon up. She sat up and stared at the closed window before glancing at the clock which was clearly 7:30.

 

She sighed and stood up from the bed. It was pretty cold, so maybe going downstairs to join Jongin and Rita would be the best idea at the moment.

 

She headed down the staircase, but then the lights were all turned out. She knew that the boys were away on a sleepover, and Baekhyun left during the afternoon. She sighed and called out to Rita, knowing that she's around, but still she got no response.

 

Seoyeon wanted to get scared, but she kicked off the idea from her mind, after all she has Baekhyun to protect her.

 

The moment she made it down the staircase, the lights were suddenly on.

Seoyeon was shocked. She looked around and there she saw a well decorated beautiful table with candles and delicious looking dinner set on the table.

 

Seoyeon smiled brightly and slowly walked over to the dinner table, and stood there. 

She looked around in search of her husband, her baby daddy, but then she felt warm arms gently wrapped around her waist with a gentle kiss on her neck.

 

She shivered, reacting to the touches of her husband.

"Baek." She called softly while resting her head agains  his chest.

 

"I'm so sorry baby. I had to expose YooJin and keep you and my boys safe, that was why I had to cancel our dinner date. Please forgive me my love." Baekhyun turned over to face his wife, but he was shocked to see the expression on her face.

 

"Expose YooJin?" She asked and Baekhyun nodded.

 

"Yes. It's a long story, but I promise to tell you all in details. But first, we have a beautiful delicious romantic dinner awaiting us, so let's get to it." Baekhyun kissed her forehead and led her to the table.

 

He served her some of the food and gave it to his wife, and he also did the same for himself.

"Shall we start eating, my love?" Baekhyun asked in a romantic tone, his eyes never leaving her eyes.

 

"Yes honey." She smiled and started eating. Seoyeon never knew that she was so hungry until she finished two plates of food.

 

Baekhyun laughed softly and gave her some juice and water and she collected it, feeling super happy about the candle light dinner.

 

The dinner was finally over and the two lover birds just sat still staring at each other. 

Seoyeon looked so happy and it gave Baekhyun great joy.

 

"Are you cold?" Baekhyun asked while reaching out his hand to caressing her hand.

 

"Well, not that cold. I'm perfectly fine with you around me." She smiled.

 

"But, can you please tell me what happened, I mean about YooJin being exposed I really don't understand a thing here."

 

Baekhyun heaved a sigh, and he told her everything from how he meet YooJin to how he got her arrested. 

He felt broken again while narrating the part of his first wife, but when Seoyeon held his hands and caressed it, he felt warm and complete again.

 

"I'm so sorry my love, you had to go through so much, and I know that it must have been so hard on you today while knowing the truth."

 

"Of course babe, it was a huge shock to me. Today I felt completely broken all over again, but then I also realized that I have a reason to be happy and that's because of you and my boys. I'm totally nothing without you and the kids."

 

"Aww, how sweet. I'm so touched." Seoyeon got up, she caressed his face and kissed him.

 

"I'm also the most luckiest person alive to have you as a husband." She kissed him again while touching his bare chest, and she winked at him. 

She stood straight and took some of the plates to the kitchen.

 

Baekhyun was completely lost at the beauty of his wife that he was left staring at her till she was outta sight. He grabbed the remaining plates and headed straight to the kitchen. He dropped them in the sink while Seoyeon did the washing and he did the cleaning.

 

Seoyeon smiled brightly as they finally kept the last plate.

She was about turning around when she felt a kiss on her neck, and a hand caressing her thighs.

 

She slowly rested her head against Baekhyun's chest, giving him full access to explore her body to his heart desires because that's exactly her heart desires as well.

 

Baekhyun kept on nibbling on her neck while his free hand slowly made it way into her pajama top, gently caressing her tummy and up to her .

 

"Baekhyun." She moaned his name softly, clearly going insane.

Baekhyun only made a small smile before carrying her in bridal style.

 

"Tonight we have the mansion all to ourselves, and that means that your wish is my command." Baekhyun winked at her and Seoyeon blushed deeply.

 

"What about Rita and Jongin? Where are they?" She asked clearly out of curiosity.

 

"Rita is at Jongin's, so like I said we're all alone tonight." Baekhyun leaned over to her and kissed her while he made his way to the bedroom with his wife in his arms.


 

                    🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉


 

The morning came with a very cold air. Rita was deeply asleep when she felt a kiss on her cheeks.

 

She wasn't shocked, but rather she was happy. She slowly blink her eyes open and there he was, staring at her with love in his eyes and a calm smile gracing his lips.

 

"Good morning babe, slept well?" Jongin asked and Rita nodded.

 

"Yes I did, but the rain last night was pretty heavy, so I slept off immediately we arrived here."

 

"I know, you fell asleep on the couch while I was preparing some hot cocoa. Hope you're not sick?"

 

"No, I'm good." Rita smiled and sat up. "Thank you for taking care of me last night."

 

"No, you don't have to thank me. It's my duty to take proper care of my future wife." Jongin leaned closer to her and kissed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter