Chapter 15

In Your Arms.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoyeon blinked her eyes open with a lovely smile gracing her pretty lips. She observed her still sleeping husband, admiring him with love filled eyes.

 

"My Baekhyun." She muttered to herself. For some minutes she had a flashback at how sad her life was just a few weeks ago, but with just a matter of few days she's suddenly the happiest person alive.

 

She turned her attention back to her husband, feeling grateful for not giving up on her, and for accepting Taesuk as his son.

 

"Already awake?"

 

Seoyeon smiled and looked at Baekhyun. She suddenly became shy and a blush washed over her beautiful glowing face.

 

"When did you wake up?" She muttered, loud enough to his hearing while looking at him.

 

"Few hours ago." He smiled and pulled her closer to himself. "Did you sleep well?"

 

"Yes."

 

"You must be hungry right?"

 

"Yes, but I still want to cuddle with you." She caressed his hand on her side before giving him one longing look.

 

Baekhyun understood perfectly well. He leaned closer to her and rain kisses all over her face. "Only God knows how I'm dying to cuddle with you, but we will cuddle as much as you want later on, but for now you must eat to stay healthy for both you and the baby." Baekhyun kissed her and got up from the bed, but Seoyeon also got up and trailed after him.

 

"Let's go to the kitchen together, I want to always be by your side." She held unto his hand and Baekhyun smiled.

 

"As you wish my love."


 

                  🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉



 

"Father!" YooJin yelled as she pushed the door to DaeYoung's room open, causing the man to his sleep.

 

"Seriously YooJin!" He yelled back. "Do you intend on giving me a heart attack?"

 

"I'm sure you will get one when you see this." She spat back at her father as she felt so bothered and angered.

 

"What are you on about now? I need to sleep properly because I will be seeing my Seoyeon today, so please leave, I don't have time for your nagging." The man turned away from his daughter, but a cold laugh from her said it all. Something must definitely be wrong.

 

"What's going on?" He asked in a serious tone this time around.

 

"I just saw Baekhyun and Seoyeon happily wedded on the newspapers this morning. I've lost my Baekhyun for the second time. Here I was dreaming about having a beautiful life with him, but he didn't even invited me to his wedding yesterday." YooJin broke down in tears and fell to the floor.

 

DaeYoung said nothing but stared at the paper in his hands over and over again. Just as always Baekhyun was once again a step ahead of him.

 

He got up and walked over to his crying daughter. He felt guilty for underestimating Baekhyun once again.

 

"I'm sorry YooJin, I once again underestimated Baekhyun. After all I thought he won't be able to look at another woman after the painful death of his first wife, but now I realize how wrong I was." He help YooJin up to a standing position and sat her on the bed.

 

"I will fix things myself, so you don't have to worry about a thing."

 

"Please!" YooJin screamed in anger as she got up from the bed.

 

"I'm so damn done hearing these words from you over and over again. I will kill that pathetic Seoyeon and have my Baekhyun, I won't rest till she breathe her last for seducing my man."

 

"You won't do such a thing, YooJin!" DaeYoung yelled back. He grabbed her shoulder and pushed her to the bed with bloodshot eyes.

 

"I've waited for seven good years to have that beauty in my arms and believe me daughter I will have anyone who touches her killed even if it's my very own flesh and blood. Do not provoke me to do something so evil my dear, got it?"

 

"Y-Yes." She stuttered in fear and ran off to her room. How could she forget how evil her father is.

 

DaeYoung hissed in pure anger. Never did he imagine that Baekhyun will get married to Seoyeon. It was the last thing he expected.

 

"Dammit!" He hissed, throwing the glass cup beside him on the floor. "I will kill you Baekhyun just the same way I killed Seoyeon's first husband. I will make you pay for making a fool out of me you son of a ." DaeYoung picked up his phone and called Seoyeon adoptive parents and he informed them about the recent situation.

 

 

                    🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉


 

Jongin smiled as he ended the call. He was full of happiness speaking to his best friend Baekhyun who was once a lonely and sad man, but now he's the happiest.

 

"Good morning Mr Kim." Rita greeted holding a cup of coffee in her hand.

 

Jongin smiled and retriev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter