Chapter 11

In Your Arms.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chapter 11 BEGINS*


 

"I'm pregnant Mr Byun. I'm pregnant with your child." Seoyeon said the words with more tears streaming down her cheeks.

 

Baekhyun couldn't believe his ears after hearing what Seoyeon just said. He said nothing but stared at her.

 

He recalls using a that very night so how on earth could that be, but that was when he realized it very much possible to happen, after all he was a well trained and experienced doctor.

 

Seoyeon was now so quiet looking at Baekhyun in the eyes, waiting for the next word of rejection and hatred to proceed out of his mouth.

 

Baekhyun looked at her and he pulled her back into his embrace and gently caressed her hair.

 

"You must have been so scared all by yourself right? You must have worried how it happened right?" Baekhyun softly caressed her hair down to her back and he sighed.

 

"It's okay Seoyeon, I'm here and I will take responsibility for you and my unborn child." Baekhyun led her back to his bed and sat her down and he also sat beside her.

 

He looked at Seoyeon and he saw the shock expression written all over her face and he smiled.

 

Seoyeon was totally carried away by the reaction she got from Baekhyun. She was expecting Baekhyun to reject her and the child and use harsh words on her, but everything that happened was the exact opposite of her thoughts and imaginations.

 

She couldn't say a word but stared at Baekhyun in the eyes.

"The doctor said that the we used could have already expired or got broken during that period so that's why I got pregnant." She tried to explain and Baekhyun simply nodded his head.

 

"I know, it just occurred to me a few minutes ago, but don't worry Seoyeon, I'm here and I will take proper care of you and my baby."

 

Seoyeon bent her head and started crying over again. "I was scared Mr Byun, I thought you will reject me and my child and ask me to abort it. I was so scared." Seoyeon sobbed and Baekhyun moved closer to her and wiped away her tears with his fingers.

 

"Never Seoyeon. I can never take the life of another or ruin an innocent life. You're now the mother of my unborn baby, and I will make sure you, Taesuk and my unborn baby is safe and healthy." He smiled and got up to get Seoyeon more water, but before he comes back with the water Seoyeon was already lying on the soft bed all weak and dizzy, and as Baekhyun got closer to her she already fainted due to hunger.

 

Baekhyun didn't panic at this point because he knew exactly what was going on. His heart was filled with joy and delight just at the thought of Seoyeon carrying his baby.

 

He carried her to the bathroom and gave her a nice warm bath. He did everything with so much love and happiness, and when he was done, he wore one of his baggy tops on her and he took a set of clean boxers and wore one of it on her.

 

He lay her on the bed while he headed straight to the kitchen to make a delicious healthy dinner for Seoyeon. He couldn't hold back his happiness and he started smiling like a child.


 

 

Seoyeon blinked her eyes open at the aroma of something very delicious.

 

She lay still on Baekhyun's bed inhaling his addicting scent and she found herself smiling, and she also felt so refreshed and relaxed.

 

She slowly sat up after cuddling with the blanket and then she noticed Baekhyun's top on her body and one of his boxers.

 

"What happened? Did Mr Byun really bath me?" She muttered to herself and immediately she started blushing just at the thought.

 

She made her way to the living room and straight to the kitchen where she heard the sound of plates and pots, and there she saw Baekhyun standing beside the gas cooker with his back against her..

 

His hair was a mess but he still look so handsome and charming.

 

She stood by the door gently staring him and at that moment she wanted to be in his arms all cuddled up, but she kicked it off her mind and shook her head.

 

"ing hormones." She muttered and stepped into the kitchen.

 

"Thanks for taking care of me Mr Byun." She said in a low tone and Baekhyun swiftly turned around upon hearing her voice, the voice he loves so much.

 

"It's alright. How are you feeling?" Baekhyun ask while serving some fried rice and chicken on a plate.

 

"I'm hungry." She replied without looking at Baekhyun's face. She felt bad seeing the mark of her fingers on Baekhyun's left cheeks from her previous slap.

 

Baekhyun served the food and placed it on the table along a jug of apple juice.

 

"Please have a seat and eat." Baekhyun said with a smile and she did just that.

 

"Jaehyun must be asleep right?" She asked while looking around, but Baekhyun brought out one of the dining chairs and sat beside her.

 

"Jaehyun is not home, he's with Jongin and so is Taesuk and Rita. Remember, it's Friday and they always spend their weekend with their Uncle Jongin."

 

Seoyeon finally remembered and she nodded. "That's right, I totally forgot about it. My mind was just too crowded with thoughts." Seoyeon sighed tiredly.

 

"It's okay Seoyeon, I understand what you must have been through after receiving the news. Please eat up, I bet you haven't eaten anything yet since morning, right?"

 

Seoyeon slowly nodded her head and started eating the food, and it tastes so good.

 

Baekhyun said nothing but watch her as she ate her food, and when she was done eating she let out a sound of satisfaction.

 

"Thanks Mr Byun, now I can sleep well tonight."

 

"I know you will." Baekhyun chuckled but never took his eyes away from her.

 

"If I'm not wrong, the pregnancy is six weeks old right?" Baekhyun asked and Seoyeon looked at him in disbelief, but then she remembered that he was once a doctor, so it's no big deal.

 

"Yes."

 

"That means it's still at an early stage with is so delicate. You will have to rest a lot from now on to prevent miscarriage."

 

"But what about my company? Who will handle it?"

 

"I will handle it, so you just relax." Baekhyun took the plates on the table and was about taking it to the sink when Seoyeon suddenly stopped him by grabbing his hand.

 

"Wait, was this your plan all along to impregnate me and take over my company and my wealth? Clearly you know that I'm more wealthier than you both in company and in buildings. So is that why you used an expired that night so that you can get my wealth after impregnating me. No wonder you accepted my baby without hesitation because it was your plan all along, right? You're so greedy Mr Byun, I'm so disappointed in you." Seoyeon was furious and she hated herself for even feeling bad for slapping Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun's ears were triggered by what he just heard. He turned around swiftly, and his eyes met with that of Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter