Chapter 25

In Your Arms.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun, Seoyeon and the kids went outdoors for the long awaited fun.

It wasn't like Baekhyun didn't like the outdoors during the season, but the issue is the cold thereafter.

 

Seoyeon was smiling brightly with the kids. She looks so comfortable and so were the boys.

It was clear that they were seriously enjoying the snow.

 

Baekhyun placed his right hand on his head and rubbed it. He felt a little ashamed to think that they would be shaking due to the cold, but instead it was the other way round.

 

"Feeling cold honey?" Seoyeon asked playfully. 

 

Baekhyun almost slapped himself for making his shame so obvious to his wife who's now mocking him sweetly.

"No, I'm good." 

 

"Well, that's great." She bent over and picked one of the snow balls the boys made.

"Catch this honey!" She threw it after Baekhyun and it hit him directly on the face. The look on Baekhyun's face was pretty funny that she couldn't help but laugh at him.

 

Baekhyun thought that seeing Seoyeon laughing was the cutest thing ever, but he was totally wrong. The giggles from the boys made him smile softly.

Seeing his family happy and having so much fun doing what they love gave Baekhyun great joy.


 

"Alright, let's have fun." He bent over and picked up one of the snowballs Taesuk had just made.

He looked at his wife and winked at her.

 

"So who's taking daddy's side?" Baekhyun asked while looking at his sons.

 

"I will daddy." Taesuk rushes over to Baekhyun and jumped on his body. He was pretty heavy and Baekhyun loved it.

He could still remember how tiny and weightless Taesuk was when he first met him, but now he's so chubby and looking so cute every passing day. 

He hugged the kid and kissed him.

 

"Alright, let the game begin." Baekhyun raised the snowball up to throw it at Seoyeon and Jaehyun, but it was caught right before it could get to them.

 

"No one asked me about the side I'm on." Changwook said while smiling at him.

To her, Changwook was a brother, the brother she never had. He loved her just like the way he loved his late sister.

 

"Changwook!" Seoyeon exclaimed in excitement. She rushed over to him and hugged him.

"When did you arrive in Korea?"

 

"Yesterday morning, but I couldn't come over immediately because I had to get gifts for everyone, including Jongin and Rita and also the unborn babies you and Rita are expecting." Changwook caressed her cheeks and she giggled due to the coldness of his hands.

 

Seoyeon never expected that someday she will experience such great joy, love and happiness from people that are not even related to her.

She hugged Changwook again and smiled against his chest.

 

"Thank you brother, I missed you so much." 

 

"And I missed you more." Changwook said softly into her ear, but he was hit on the head with a snowball, and when he pulled away from the hug, he saw Baekhyun sticking out his tongue to him.

 

"I'm not invisible, am I?" Baekhyun asked while rolling more snowballs.

 

Changwook looked at Baekhyun and he chuckled softly.

"Now that I think about it, it seems you've suddenly gone invisible. I see you wallowing in shame because of this pending failure that awaits you in this game." Changwook said. He picked up one of Jaehyun's snowballs and threw it against Baekhyun, and it hit him in the face so hard this time around, and everyone laughed at him.

 

They originally planned to make snow angels, but instead, they had so much fun then expected.

It took a matter of few minutes and everywhere became bright.

 

 

The laughter of the Byun family took over the area and hearing his family so happy gave Baekhyun so much joy.

 

"Wow, I can't believe that non of Baekhyun's snowballs got to me, I was the best out there." Seoyeon mocked her husband and Changwook and laughed pretty hard over it.

 

Baekhyun also laughed, but he sure wasn't going to be the last rotten tomatoes or eggs today.

 

He bent over and picked up two snowballs, and he walked up to his still laughing wife.

 

"Baby." Je whisper softly into her ears, and the moment she turned around to look at him, he smashed it on her face, but in a romantic way.

 

"I love you, baby." He muttered between closed lips range, and he kissed her gently, slowly on her lips.

He pulled away and kissed her forehead while looking so deep into her watery eyes.

 

"I love you more than life itself." 

 

Seoyeon suddenly became quite emotional and she teared up silently and hugged her husband.

 

"If only it's possible to actually open up my heart to you physically, then you'd know that I'm totally nothing without you." She caressed his chest and kissed him, but pulled away to look at him in the eyes..

 

"I love you so much my Baekhyun." She whispered the words back to Baekhyun and the CEO smiled at his wife.

 

The boys witness all that happened between their parents and they decided to make the moment a fun filled one.

 

"Daddy got mommy, daddy got mommy." The boys cried out in excitement.

 

Changwook who was talking to someone on the phone heard the kids. He ended the call smiling calmly, and the moment he turned around to have a look at the current situation, he was face slammed by a huge snowball directly from Baekhyun.

 

Everyone laughed pretty hard and Changwook couldn't stop laughing himself.

They stayed out for a little while before heading back into the mansion.

 

Getting to the living room, Seoyeon sat on the couch. She couldn't get the event that took place between herself and Baekhyun off her head that she did see Baekhyun approaching her.

 

"Sweetheart are you alright? Do you feel uncomfortable in any way?" Baekhyun asked while looking her carefully to see if she's hurt or in any difficulty, and he sat beside her.

 

Seoyeon smiled and shook her head. She was just thinking about him, and here he is caring for her as if she's a princess.

"I'm fine Baekhyun, but I'd like us to make some hot tea for everyone."

 

"Well, that has already been taken care of by Changwook and I. Also, Jongin just called that they're almost here to join us for the christmas party tonight and also the shopping."

 

"Wow, that's cool. I really can't wait to see Jongin and Rita again."

 

"Me too." Baekhyun stood up, "Wait let me get the tea." Baekhyun trailed off to the kitchen, and Jongin just walked in with his wife, Rita.

 

"Merry christmas in advance family!" Jongin shouted, and the boys ran over to him in so much excitement.

 

"Uncle Nini!" They shouted in unison and Jongin carried them both and kissed their cheeks.

 

"I missed you two my little warriors. Did you two miss me?" Jongin asked playful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter