Chapter 20

In Your Arms.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoyeon blinked her eyes open and she saw Baekhyun resting his head beside her. He looked so rough and stressed out and she felt guilty about it. 

 

She reached out her hand and gently caressed his hair to wake him up, and immediately, he responded to her touch and sat up.

 

He looked at her with worry evident in his eyes, but despite such situation, his eyes were still filled with love for her.

 

"My love, are you hurting anywhere?" Baekhyun asked and she slowly shook her head.

 

"No, I'm fine." She smiled and sat up, but Baekhyun was quick to help her in relaxing her back against the bed.

 

"I'm so sorry for putting you through this tension. I was so careless, and I didn't think things through. I'm so sorry my love." He gently caressed her face before kissing her nose.

 

Seoyeon smiled and held Baekhyun's hand. "It's okay honey, but I'm hungry, please let's go home." 

 

"But you need to rest here a little. The doctor said that it's good for yours and our baby's health."

 

"I know Baek, but I want to go home, I miss the boys already, and being at home will make me feel better because it's my very own home. Please let's go home already."

 

Baekhyun sighed. He glanced at the clock and it was already past 5 in the morning.

 

"Alright sweetheart, let me see the doctor on duty." Baekhyun leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead. 

 

"I will be back very soon." He smiled and left the room to see the doctor in regards of discharging his wife.


 

                🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉


 

Rita was already awake, preparing breakfast so she could send it to Baekhyun and Seoyeon in the hospital. She was making breakfast, but her mind wasn't really there.

 

She barely slept over the previous night due to so much thinking. Yes she's so much in love with Jongin, but then she's nothing but a maid in the house.

 

She admits that no one in the house treats her as a maid, but at times reality remains the same. And her reality simply indicate that she's just but a maid.

 

Rita sighed and decided to forget about the whole issue. Maybe she was overthinking everything.

 

She reached for the food flask which was above the kitchen cupboard to get it down, but it was a bit of a problem since she was way too small to get it down.

 

 "What do I do?" She muttered and reached for food flask again, but still the same old story. Suddenly, she felt a warm body pressed against her from behind, and a warm hand gently caressed her hand and took the food flask.

 

Rita swiftly turned around and she came face to face with Jongin who was staring at her with love filled eyes.

 

"S-Sir, you?" She stuttered, but Jongin innocently smiled at her.

 

"I was passing by and I saw you needed help, so I came to help." He said and remained calm but he never averted his eyes away from the lady in front of him, and neither did Rita.

 

They both stared at each other, their hearts beating fast in unison.

Jongin was lost in Rita's beautiful, and all he wanted to do at that moment was to confess his undying love for her. he wants to let her know how much he loves her and cherish her.

 

He slowly reached for her face with his other free hand, and he gently caressed it.

Without saying any words, Jongin leaned closer to Rita and gently captured her lips in a loving soft and gentle kiss.

 

Rita felt her body reacting in a way she had never felt before. She felt chills running down her spine, but she loved it. She loved it so much that she shut her eyes and reciprocated the kiss. 

 

Jongin slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked at Rita with gentle love evident in his eyes, and he shot her a gentle smile, and kissed her again.

 

This time around it wasn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter