Chapter 22

In Your Arms.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoyeon was alone in the living room, staring into a blank space. She was deeply worried about what YooJin said to her that she couldn't think straight.

 

"Mommy, why are you said?" Jaehyun asked. He stood in front of her with some chocolates in his hand.

 

"Are you sick?" He asked and Seoyeon smiled at the kid.

 

"Come here sweetheart, sit with me." She said softly and Jaehyun did that, but he kept on looking at her with care in his eyes.

 

"I'm okay honey, just feeling a bit sad over something."

 

"But I don't like it when people are sad, mostly my mommy." Jaehyun said with sad eyes and she noticed it.

 

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry about that, don't be sad about it okay? Just that people must feel sad no matter what."

 

Jaehyun said nothing but stared at her for a few seconds.

"Really?" 

"Yes honey."

"So people must feel sad?"

"Yes honey, it is something that always happens."

"But I want you to be happy, I don't like it when anyone is sad." He reached out one of his chocolate to her and he smiled, showing his teeth which clearly isn't even complete and Seoyeon smiled softly.

 

"For me?"

 

"Yes, I want you to eat them, you will feel better and happy when you eat something sweet."

 

"Really?" Seoyeon collected the chocolate and unpack it. She took a bite of it and immediately she tastes the sweetness, she smiled and bit another one.

 

"Hmm, this is so sweet and I love it."

 

"See, told ya." Jaehyun smiled and kissed her checks and they both giggled.

 

Seoyeon was impressed by the kid's behavior, but she was also curious. She looked at the smiling kid and she carried him on her lap.

 

"Son, how did you know that sweet things can make a sad person feel so good?"

 

"Daddy told me that, and we have been doing that for a long time now, and it always works."

 

"Oh, I should've known better. Only my Baekhyun can do that, he's just so perfect."

 

"Saying that to a kid? I must confess that I'm flattered." Baekhyun said while walking up to Seoyeon.

 

"But it's true my love, you're one of a kind and I'm so lucky to have you." 

 

"No, I'm the lucky one here to have an angel as a wife." Baekhyun leaned over to her and kissed her.

 

"Thank you." Seoyeon blushed and Baekhyun found himself seriously dying harder for his wife.

 

He sat beside her and ruffled Jaehyun's hair.

 

"So, what's going on little guy?"

 

"Mommy was sad, so I gave her a chocolate bar to make her feel happy."

 

"Really? She was sad?" Baekhyun looked at Seoyeon and she averted her gaze to her fingers, making her look like a little kid.

 

"So, did if work? I mean was she happy after having a bite?"

 

"Yes daddy, mommy smiled and I was so happy."

 

"Oh, that's my boy, you're so smart and for that we'll be going to our favorite eatery tomorrow, and will have some fruit cakes and chicken wraps!" 

 

"Yes! Thanks daddy." The kid hugged Seoyeon and came down from her laps.

 

"I can't wait to tell Taesuk, he will be so happy!" Jaehyun giggled as he ran off and both parents chuckled at his cuteness.

 

Baekhyun looked at his wife and he pulled her closer to himself.

 

"Baby what's going on? Why were you sad?" The CEO asked and Seoyeon looked at him but looked away.

 

She wanted to ask him about YooJin and tell him everything, but then she saw YooJin coming towards them and she recalled what Rita said to her earlier and she decided to play along.

 

"I was so lonely and sad because I needed to be closer to you, but you were so tired and you were sleeping so soundly that you didn't notice when I left the room. I was really lonely, and I missed you so much."

 

Baekhyun wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer to his body. His kissed her lips and then her neck.

 

"I'm so sorry my love, I will never make you said ever again."

 

"I know honey, you were so tired, so it wasn't your fault, you needed to rest." She stood up and sat on his lap with a mischievous smirk playing on her lips.

 

Baekhyun felt like screaming. He has never seen this side of his wife, and he damn loved it.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to himself.

 

"I'm all yours baby." He whispered and Seoyeon smirked while caressing his chest.

 

"Oh yes, you're all mine and mine only." She leaned closer to him and kissed him. Baekhyun gave into the kiss, his hands slowly caressing her bare waist and she moaned softly into the kiss, but they didn't stop, rather it was getting more and more heated that YooJin couldn't help the sight in front of her that she started crying in anger.

 

Jongin noticed that YooJin wasn't in her room, and he grabbed the opportunity to execute his plan.

 

He went to her room and planted in the CCTV cameras around the hidden areas of the room, and when he was done, he gave Rita a call, informing her that his first mission has been accomplished.

 

 

Meanwhile, YooJin still stood like a robot, looking at the couples having their moment together when Rita walked into the living.

 

She saw the look of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter