Chapter 13

In Your Arms.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 Begins.

 

 

 

Baekhyun sat on the bed looking at Seoyeon sleeping peacefully, and for the first time she was smiling in her sleep.

 

Baekhyun sighed when he recalled how shy she was after parting from the kiss. She was so shy that her face was bright red and she quickly laid on the bed without talking to Baekhyun and she fell asleep immediately.

 

Baekhyun's beautiful remembrance was loudly interrupted by a knock at the door.

 

He quickly got up from his sitting position and advanced towards the door to prevent the loud knocks from going on.

 

As he twisted the doorknob he came face to face with Jongin who's expression wasn't quite appealing.

 

"Baekhyun we need to talk, it's very important." Jongin said with all seriousness, leaving Baekhyun with no other option then to nod in response, and they dashed out of the room and went to the living room.

 

"Tell me, what's going on?" Baekhyun asked as he wasn't in the mood to wait any longer.

 

"Just a minute." Jongin picked his phone from the table and pushed the device towards Baekhyun's face.

 

"Have a look at this engagement card he sent to Seoyeon's house earlier today. DaeYoung is really going to get married to Seoyeon in a week time."

 

"What?" Baekhyun was thrown off balance at the rush of event. "Why the ing rush? From what I know Seoyeon hasn't even met DaeYoung, so why the damn rush." Baekhyun knew that there must be a hidden motive behind the situation. He brought his attention back to Jongin and he decided to ask him a serious question.

 

"How did you get this information? Who sent you this?"

 

"Madam Minhee. She was the one at home when DaeYoung and her parents visited. I asked her to send me whatever they brought over and she did. I think they're going to get Seoyeon married to DaeYoung with or without her permission."

 

"Not when I'm still alive. Seoyeon and Taesuk now belong to me and I will go to any extent to keep them safe. DaeYoung should remember that I only call him Uncle because he was my father's friend. He has nothing to do with me and we're not even blood related. I will make him see hell while living. I'm still the same old Baekhyun from nine years ago, I can easily go back to what I was, I won't have the past repeat itself." The CEO folded his fist while shaking dangerously, he was slowly giving into the monster in his head but Jongin held him by the hand to bring him out of his darkness.

 

"Please Baekhyun control yourself. You shouldn't let this situation bring back the darkness in you. Please calm down." Jongin saw where the situation was leading Baekhyun to and he had to interfere.

 

Baekhyun sighed and sat on the couch. He also noticed the implications his anger can cause so he decided to let his anger slide.

 

"I'm sorry man, just that DaeYoung is really going too far, but I won't let him have my Seoyeon or Taesuk, I will kill him with my bare hand."

 

"Your Seoyeon? So is it really true that you two are in a love relationship? If yes since when and how did it happen?" Jongin asked with a mischievous smile on his face and Baekhyun knew that it was about time he told his friend.

 

"It all happened back in Paris, on that very night I went looking for Seoyeon regrading the suicide issue. That night we were both drunk and we had . Although I fell in love with her the very first time I set my eyes on her, after that night in the club my feelings for her became stronger." Baekhyun sat on the couch with a calm smile gracing his lips. He couldn't help the tingling feeling he gets whenever he thinks of Seoyeon and his smile got ever brighter.

 

Jongin also found himself smiling. He was glad that Baekhyun has accepted love into his life and now has a reason to smile again.

 

He knew how devastated Baekhyun became after his wife's death, but seeing that smile again gave him great joy.

 

He sat beside Baekhyun and tapped him on the shoulder. "Please go on, I'm listening."

 

"Yes, sure." Baekhyun trailed off with his narration. "Then three days ago we discovered that our little affair from that night yield a great result that now brought us together." The CEO looked at Jongin and smiled.

 

"And what could that be?" Jongin asked despite him already guessing that she might be pregnant, but he still wanted to hear it from the mouth of his friend. "Please tell me, come on."

 

"Of course I will tell you my friend, you have no idea how long I've waited to tell you this."

 

"Then tell me already!" Jongin almost yelled. He just couldn't wait to hear the good news."

 

"Seoyeon is six weeks pregnant with my child!" Baekhyun smiled in excitement as he announced the good news to his friend. He nodded his head to his own words as he felt all proud and happy to be a Dad again for the second time.

 

Jongin wasn't able to contain his happiness. Of course he already suspected that Seoyeon could be pregnant, but he didn't expect to see that big bright smile on Baekhyun's face.

 

He had longed for years to see his friend happy again after the tragedy that happened to him in the past, and now that Baekhyun has found his happiness in Seoyeon, he vowed inwardly to protect them no matter what it might cost.

 

He embraced Baekhyun tightly and patted him on the back. "Congratulations my friend, I rejoice with you." He pulled away from the hug and came face to face with Baekhyun. "But you will have to get married to Seoyeon as quickly as you can. That monster DaeYoung is out to make Seoyeon his at all cost, so I suggest we make our move fast."

 

"You're right. Please tell Sehun about the wedding and make preparations for a simple wedding with only close and trusted relatives this coming Wednesday. I'm glad that the kids are having a week long holiday, so we can all spend time together as a new family, and I will also tell the kids about Seoyeon and I and also the little one coming."

 

"That's a good idea, I will get to work now." Jongin got and hugged his friend again before leaving the apartment.


 

                  🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉


 

Seoyeon felt a warm breath against her face in the middle of the night and she blinked her eyes open, but a bright smile immediately graced her lips when she saw her son Taesuk and Jaehyun sleeping beside her on the bed.

 

She sat up and pulled the blanket over their bodies properly. It was indeed a beautiful sight, seeing the little boys sleeping beside her on the huge bed. She was still smiling when she suddenly recalled the kiss she shared with Baekhyun, and she became shy.

 

"Did I really reciprocate the kiss? Did I really?" She muttered her question before shaking her head in disbelief. She looked around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter