Chapter 23

In Your Arms.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was about leaving the mansion to carry out his heart desire when he got a phone call from Baekhyun.

He was hesitant to pick the call at first, but later on he did.

 

"Yes Baek, what's going on?" He asked calmly as if everything was a good and okay.

 

"Please Jongin stay with the kids no matter what, don't leave their room, I'm on my way right now."

 

"Alright. I'm heading to their room as we speak, but is everything okay?" Jongin asked just to be sure about what he's up against.

 

"Of course bro, everything is great. I just have to meet a friend, I it's quite important." 

 

"Okay, bye then." Jongin ended the call and rushed over to the children's room. On getting there he saw YooJin caressing Jaehyun's head and immediately he rushed into the room.

 

He wanted to grab her hand and throw her out of the room and the mansion, but he couldn't, at least not now.

 

"What are you doing here Miss YooJin?" Jongin asked softly. He walked over to the children and cover them properly with the blanket.

 

YooJin quickly smiled and sat up. She glanced over to the wall clock and back to Jongin.

 

"I was feeling a bit lonely, so I came to see my boy Jaehyun. You know we were so close before Baekhyun got married and suddenly stopped bringing him over to the company."

 

"Oh, I know that feeling." Jongin replied softly. "Thanks for caring, it nice." He said between gritted teeth. He was furious that he could strangle her right away, but he tried his very best to stay calm, and just then Baekhyun and Seoyeon arrived.

 

"Let's go to the living room, Baekhyun is back and the kids need to sleep." Jongin and YooJin nodded.

 

Alright, let's get going. After all today will be Seoyeon, Jaehyun and Taesuk's last day on earth. Tonight will be a bloody night, and Baekhyun will be left shattered and I will be all he has left.

YooJin smirked at her devilish thought and she trailed off behind Jongin.

 

"Baby I will be back shortly, I have something very important to attend to." Baekhyun kissed Seoyeon and he turned to leave, but then he saw YooJin staring at him and she smiled softly.

 

"Rita please prepare some fried rice and chicken, we're all having a special dinner this evening and Miss YooJin my dear secretary will be having dinner with us as well."

 

"What?" Seoyeon looked at Baekhyun and she frowned at him.

 

"But you promised me that you and I will have a candle night dinner tonight, so why the sudden change of event?" Seoyeon asked, anger clearly evident in her eyes.

 

Baekhyun knew that she was angry, but he couldn't keep his promise, he was really in a hurry.

 

"Baby I'm so sorry, I will surely make it up to you, I promise." Baekhyun kissed her and he left in a hurry.

 

Seoyeon was clearly pissed that she headed straight to her room without saying a word to anyone, but she heard YooJin chuckle, and she got even more angry.


 

🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉


 

Seoyeon refused coming down throughout the afternoon. She spent her afternoon with her sons, playing and telling funny stories until Sehun and his son Minwoo who's also Taesuk and Jaehyun's age mate came over to take them to his apartment for a sleep over as per Baekhyun's request.

 

Once the boys were gone with Sehun, Seoyeon went to her room, and stayed there. She refused coming down throughout the afternoon, but Rita tried to talk her into eating some fruits and milk of which she did and fell asleep.


 

Time went by, and soon it was 6 pm.

The family were all seated for dinner and so was YooJin who was so excited to have dinner with Baekhyun before carrying out her plan.

 

"I'm home." Baekhyun said in a strange and emotionless voice. Jongin who also couldn't wait to tell Baekhyun about YooJin was also quite shocked by Baekhyun's strange tone.

 

Baekhyun was so quiet as if something bad had happened, and he went straight to his bedroom.

He walked over to his wife who was sleeping soundly and he stood beside the bed staring at her. 

He didn't say a word, but he leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead.

 

"Please forgive me baby for upsetting you." He whispered and gently caressed her face. He walked over to his bed drawer like a lifeless man and brought out an earphone, a special one that blocked all sound both far and near.

He wore it around Seoyeon's ears and kissed her cheeks before he left the room to join them in the living room.

 

"Sorry for keeping you all waiting, I had a lot to do earlier." Baekhyun sat on his chair and heaved a deep sigh.

 

YooJin was more than happy knowing that Seoyeon was pretty angry with Baekhyun at the moment. She grabbed the opportunity and thought of a way to seduce Baekhyun.

 

"I guess you sure did have a stressful and busy day, because you look so tired." YooJin said while getting closer to Baekhyun.

 

Rita and Jongin saw it and they become more angry.

"Damn this ." Rita muttered, but Jongin held her hand to calm her down.

 

"Please it in, I know that you're angry, but we have to keep it low for now, please."

 

"Alright." Rita nodded in agreement.

 

Baekhyun stood up and walked over to the television and switched it on. He stood for a while, staring into a blank space like a hopeless man.

 

At that point, Jongin knew that something big really did happen, and with the look of things it could be eating up Baekhyun from the inside.

 

He stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter