Chapter 21

In Your Arms.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoyeon lay restless on the bed, she couldn't even close her eyes not to talk of sleep. 

She needed to be closer to Baekhyun since she suddenly is madly addicted to him.

 

"What's my Baekhyun doing? Why isn't he here yet?" She murmured and Rita smiled at her cheesiness. She looks just like Taesuk at that very moment and it wasn't surprising to her at all.

 

"Don't worry sis, you just relax, and you'll be at peace soon."

 

"But I need my Baekhyun right beside me now." She sighed and changed her lying position and she lay on her back. 

 

She was indeed so restless, but she didn't miss a chance to give Rita that teasing look.

 

"So, will you spill the bean already or should I make you do it?" Seoyeon asked with a calm smile on her lips and Rita immediately blushed.

 

"That says it all Rita, you're in love with Jongin and with the look of things, it seems he's madly in love with you as well."

 

Rita sighed and sat closer to Seoyeon. She had so much in mind and now that she's with Seoyeon, it's best she opens up to her about her feelings and fears.

 

"I know Jongin is in love with me, but I'm also scared." She looked away with sadness in her eyes.

 

"Scared? Why are you scared?"

 

"You know Jongin is a man of high status while I'm nothing but a maid. I'm pretty too low for him. I don't want to be a burden on him."

 

Seoyeon sat up and held Rita's hand. She felt a sharp pain deep down her heart when Rita called herself a maid.

 

"You're not a maid Rita. I've always seen you as a sister and not a maid. From what Baekhyun said about Jongin shows that he hardly falls in love. And just look, he's deeply in love with you. He loves you for who you are, so don't ever see yourself as a maid or of low status."

 

"Alright big sis. Now that I've opened up my heart, I feel at peace now and I'm happy. Thank you so much."

 

"Oh it's nothing. What are sisters for?" Seoyeon smiled and they shared a loving hug, but Seoyeon pulled away and made a soft whimper.

 

"I need to see Baekhyun." She muttered and stepped out of the bed. 

 

"Please be careful." Rita said and Seoyeon gave her a thumbs up.

 

"I sure will." She smiled and left the room. She slowly walked down the staircase, and when she sighted Baekhyun making a phone call, she smiled and back hugged him.

 

On feeling the so familiar touch of the one he loves the most, Baekhyun smiled and ended the call. He softly caressed her hand and she pulled away from the hug.

 

"Still feeling restless?" Baekhyun asked, and she nodded with a pout. She looks just like a child and Baekhyun found it so adorable.

 

"Aww, it seems we have to sleep together with the air condition on. I'm also pretty tired."

 

"Okay, let's do that." Seoyeon tiptoe and kissed Baekhyun, and the CEO gladly gave into the kiss and he deepened it. 

 

When it comes to his wife and family, Baekhyun is sure ready to do just anything to make them happy.

Seoyeon smiled and slowly pulled away.

 

"Let's go to bed, I'm sleepy." She muttered.

 

"Sure darling." Baekhyun kissed her forehead and looked at Jongin who was just stepping out of the kitchen.

 

"Please Jongin make sure she's comfortable, I've just spoken with the officer and they promised to look into the case."

 

"You don't worry about a thing, you look pretty tired, so please have a nice rest and you too Seoyeon." Jongin said and Baekhyun smiled. He looked at Seoyeon who was resting her head on his chest, and he discovered that she was already fast asleep.

 

She looked so beautifully perfect, and Baekhyun felt so lucky. He gently carried her and headed straight to his bedroom for a nice sleep.

 

"No, I won't let you have my Baekhyun, I will do all I can to make you two hate each other." YooJin who saw everything that happened between Baekhyun and Seoyeon in the living muttered in anger. She folded her fist and slammed it against her thighs.

 

"Hello Miss, how are you? Do you perhaps need anything?" Jongin asked kindly, and YooJin quickly faked a small smile.

 

"A glass of water, that's all I need." 

 

"Alright, just wait here." Jongin trailed off to the kitchen and returned back shortly with a glass of water. 

 

"Here you go." He handed it over to YooJin and he left the living room to pick a call, on coming back, YooJin wasn't there anymore.


 

                 🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉🕉


 

Seoyeon slowly blinked her eyes open and smiled on seeing Baekhyun. He was sleeping peacefully and he looked so handsome that she had to kiss him on the lips.

 

She carefully sat up and stepped out of the bed because at that moment she had to eat.

She made her way to the living room and there she saw Rita eating. She smiled and sat closer to her on the dining table.

 

"Hi Rita, where are the boys and Jongin?" Seoyeon asked as she grabbed an apple and started munching on it.

 

"They just left th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter