Getting Hurt

My Annoying Sister Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“UNNIE!”

 

Wonyoung rushed to the unconscious Sakura, put her head on her lap and tapped her face to wake her up.

 

 “Kkura unnie, wake up,”

 

No response from Sakura.

 

“Unnie…please wake up,” Wonyoung was starting to tear up.
“CHAE UNNIE!” Wonyoung shouted, hoping that Chaeyeon would hear her. 

 

But, Chaeyeon did not show up so Wonyoung put Sakura’s down and went to look for Chaeyeon.

 

“Bunny,”

 

Wonyoung stopped at the door and she turned back to Sakura. Sakura was awake and smiling at her.

 

“Unnie!”

 

Wonyoung sprinted to Sakura and hugged her.

 

“Unnie, what happened to you?” Wonyoung was concerned.
“Well, nothing happened,”

 

Wonyoung pulled herself from the hug. She saw Sakura giggling.

 

“Unnie, what is this?”

 

Sakura wiped the blood from her nose and showed it to Wonyoung.

 

“Bunny, it is red liquid,” Sakura laughed.
“WHAT? DID YOU PRANK ME?”

 

Sakura kept laughing that it annoyed Wonyoung. Wonyoung pouted , sulking.


“You are mean!”

 

Wonyoung wanted to walk away but Sakura grabbed her hand. Sakura turned Wonyoung’s body to face her but Wonyoung’s head was facing on the right.

 

“Bunny,”
“I hate you Unnie,”
“I’m sorry Bunny, I’m really sorry,” Sakura said, soft.
“You should be, you chose Ryujin over me,”
“But…,”
“And your stupid prank!” 
“Bunny, I’m really sorry about yesterday and today too, I never knew you would freak out like that,”
“Of course I will, I wanted to call ambulance already,” Wonyoung replied.
“But seriously Bunny, I really regret about what I did yesterday, I should listen to you,”
“You should, you told me I’m your number one but you ditch me yesterday!” 

 

Sakura saw Wonyoung started to cry. Sakura pulled Wonyoung’s chin so that her face would face hers.

 

“Bunny, you are always my number one,” 
“But, you…you…,”
“Unnie is sorry Bunny,”

 

Wonyoung could not hold it anymore, she hugged Sakura and cried on her shoulder.

 

“How could you left me there, I’m so scared,” Wonyoung cried.

 

Sakura could only apologise. She let Wonyoung cry on her shoulder. She patted Wonyoung’s back hoping she would calm down.

 

“My bunny is still a baby,”

 

= = = = = 

 

When Ryujin reached home, she noticed it was silent. She saw Wonyoung and Sakura shoes on the shoe rack.

 

“So, she is home,” Ryujin hissed.

 

Ryujin walked to her room but she stopped in front of Sakura’s room. The door was slightly opened so she peeked inside. She saw Wonyoung sleeping in Sakura’s embrace while Sakura her hair.

 

“Damn it,”

 

Ryujin sprinted to her room and locked the door. She threw her bag on the bed and ruffled her hair in anger. Jealousy had taken over her. She wanted Sakura to be like that with her. She took her phone out and dialled a number,

 

“Aunty,”

 

= = = = = 

 

Since the incident, everything changed at school. Ryujin is now friend with Lia making Wonyoung, Chaeryeong and Nako the trio again. Wonyoung told everything to Chaeryeong and Nako about what happened and when Ryujin knew about it, she instantly distanced herself from them. Since they are Wonyoung’s friend, they had no problem with it.

 

That evening, Wonyoung spent some time with Chaeryeong at the rooftop. Wonyoung watched as Chaeryeong dance gracefully in front of her. Wonyoung thought it had become her new habit watching Chaeryeong dancing.  After Chaeryeong was done, she quickly sat next to Wonyoung.

 

“So, Wonnie, what are you going to do about Ryujin?” Chaeryeong asked as she drank the plain water.
“I don’t know, I haven’t told Kkura unnie about this,”
“Why?”
“I don’t want to worry her,”
“But, this is a big case though, she needs to know,”
“I don’t have proof, she might not believe me,” Wonyoung sighed.
“Erm…that’s a big problem,”
“Also, she had not touch me since that incident,”
“Be careful Wonnie,” Chaeryeong advised.
“Yeah,”

 

Wonyoung saw sweat dripping from Chaeryeong forehead.

 

“You are sweating badly,”

 

Wonyoung took out her handkerchief and wiped Chaeryeong’s sweat away. Chaeryeong flustered and froze. She looked at Wonyoung who was busy wiping her sweat.

 

“Done,” Wonyoung said and smiled. 

 

Chaeryeong was staring at Wonyoung, it felt like there was a ray of light behind Wonyoung. Wonyoung was shining in her eyes.

 

“Chaer?” Wonyoung called.
“You are pretty Wonnie,” Chaeryeong blurted out.
“What did you say?”
“I said you are pretty,”

 

Wonyoung flicked Chaeryeong forehead.

 

“Get lost ryeong!” 
“Ouch!” Chaeryeong rubbed her forehead while squealing.
“Stop being a ryeong!”
“I just complimented you, why are you mad about it?” Chaeryeong complained.
“Because you are being a ert!”

 

Chaeryeong sulked and she crossed her arms. She turned away from Wonyoung and leaned on the wall. Suddenly, she felt something leaning on her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter