Come Back Home [Part 1]

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK

 

CHAPTER 3

COME BACK HOME [Part 1]

 

August 2023

Another b!tch!

 

Sani urged me to open the door, she used her ‘please, pretty please’ once more and who can say no to that? Jeez, she can sell anything and people will just give her gold just for her words.

 

When the door finally opened, Sani yelled, “Uncle Ririiiii!” and Sera followed with “Wiwi!” while clapping and wiggling on my arms.

 

“Hello MY LITTLE TOKKIS!” He is such a loud mouth.

 

“They’re MY little tokkis!” I gritted.

 

“Oh hello there hyung!” Like he only registered my presence when I talked. Sani took one of his hands and pulled him in.

 

Just then, I noticed his other hand pulling a rack of high-end clothes for little kids. “And here Dara-noona asked me to deliver these new clotheeees!! For little Sani and Seraaaaaa!!”

 

“More like you volunteered yourself just so you could appear on a variety show.”

 

“Ahh hyung, you had these customized Chanel, Vetements and Peaceminusone for the tokkis just for the upcoming Fall season, personally and speciaaaaally delivered by yours truly!”

 

Like the idea of him delivering it was much more special, “Oh will you pleas-- "

 

“Uncle Wiwi can’t wait for the winter clothes!” He insisted to call himself that in the presence of my daughters. Dara kept telling him that intentional child talk is not good for our kids but he is, as you all know, hard-headed.

 

“Uncle Riri, what’s that?” At least my oldest one is smarter than he is. I glanced at what she’s pointing and saw a black and white furry piece of clothing.

 

“Ahhhh tokki Sani is curious huh.. “ He pulled it out from the rack, “It’s your new panda-hooded towel! It’s time to change those rabbit-hooded ones.. “

 

“Well no.” I sighed, “My kids are rabbits just like their mom. They like it that way.”

 

“Ahh hyuuuuung-- "

 

“These things will go to the stuff toy room.” Where a whole separate shelf is loaded with panda and doraemon merchandise, years’ worth of gifts from Seungri and Daesung.

 

“Ahh hyuuuuung-- "

 

Sani and Sera were tasked to place it inside that room and while they walk away I stared lividly at him and, “Speaking of b!tches” He looked quite taken aback, “were you the one who taught them the word ssagaji?”

 

The look on his face gave me the answer, he is guilty. “Why youuuu-- !” I grabbed his collar and he immediately fake choked for compassion.

 

“Ahh hyuuuuung-- " He tried his best in acting. “They learned the word from a 2ne1 song okaaaaay!!” And he thought he is off the hook.

 

“And who told them how to properly use that term!!?”

 

He smiled chinkily and proudly said, “Their Uncle Wiwi of course.”

 

I was about to clobber him when-- "Uncle Riri nooolzaa!” And pulled him in their stuff toy room, “We have more toys from people and everyoooone!” Oh great, Sani prolongs some of her syllables just like him already.

 

Now I am left in the living room to stew and contemplate the words I have for Seungri. After all the support that he got from Dara specially when she became a CEO, he keeps on teaching my innocent tokkis the weirdest and sometimes nastiest things in different languages.

 

They learned the words ‘’ and ‘sh!t’ from our Big Bang songs as played in public areas and they then learned the meaning from Seungri. Its ‘sh!t’ when combined, he said. What a sh!thead.

 

Dara kept asking him to just tell them it’s ‘not a good word’ or something along those lines. Dara also kept stopping me from castrating him unfortunately.

 

I knew Seungri decided to part ways with YG Ent. back then just so he could use his own lawyers and not bother the company itself with the mess that he said was his responsibility to fix. After months of clearing everything up and slowly having him appear in her variety shows, my Dara helped him to tie loose ends.

 

And when he was finally inside the military camp, Dara still had a lot of coaxing and convincing to do at every shareholders meeting to ensure Seungri’s return after his service.

 

Ensuring that Big Bang is still five, she told me fondly after I thanked her. She said it coolly and nonchalantly acting like she didn’t do it mostly because of me.

 

You see, my Dara is not just a pretty girl. She is so aware of what other people are saying and she gets so affected. She is so protective of those she loves and she does whatever just to keep her family intact.

 

She used her wide span of connections and public relations strategies to keep everything from spiraling down. And see where it all got us now.

 

You see, my Dara has been able to keep up with other CEOs in this industry. CEOs who were mostly men. She has endured more even when she has to get through a lot of sh!t already.

 

your ribbons and your pearls, she's not just a pretty girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrzHKrVE1oA

[Pretty Girl - Maggie Lindemann]

 

I think I smiled proudly to myself and I just became aware of the cameras around filming me. I blatantly looked at one of them and said, “I think my Dara used Sani as her avatar to stop me from castrating Seungri.” I laughed to myself.

 

“Hyuuuuuuung!” What now? The three of them are in the kitchen, “Why did you make a mountain of used diapers in that corner?” He pointed somewhere I can’t see because of the couches in the living room but still I know what he is talking about.

 

There is literally a sh!tload of diapers at the bottom of the stairs before turning right to the kitchen.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter