-12-

Written to be seen....




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 


 

MYEONG HEE/VIOLET     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI    YANAN


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 







 

 






 

AHHHH I AM NEVER GONNA SIGN THAT BOOK IF SHE EVER MAKE ONE AGAIN. 




 

Woah chill down lady  




 

This lady owner here is insane. 




 

I can tell that. 




 

Well you guys did a decent job on this pile of books. 




 

Oh finally you both are here.... Wait.... STILL NO KUN OPPA. 




 

ahh he has not been back home since yesterday. Oh Lucas and Ten have things to do. Me, Winwin and YangYang will give some hand. The dreamies will come for a while to help out. 




 

Thank god. Oh wait how many days left till they come back. 




 

Less than 5 days i think. 




 

My dad told me that they have been progressing very well. Its just Xiaojun is still stubborn no matter what. 




 

He will change slowly. I have the feeling that he change due to someone. 




 

Well cut him out. I see that you and lucas signature gets different to every single book. 




 

Well if not because of Lucas does it fast while I took my time till this morning. I'm so tired oppa. 




 

Get some rest nuna. We will help you. 




 

I would love to but i cant just let you guys set up all the places. 




 

Yah you stay up all night for this and bro you need some rest. Rest up missy. I don't want Myeonghee to be mad at me. 




 

How can Violet do that. 




 

She is Violet Jung Myeonghee. No one is the same as her unless someone tries to follow her steps. 




 

Woah...




 

Guys i'm hungry let's go eat. 




 

Wait so the shop is not open for today. 




 

Today is the day where no one would come. Now hurry help me move this pile of books to the table there. 




 

Well who will pay for the food later  




 

Who says there's payment on the food. 




 

Where are we going then. 




 

Jaehyun oppa house. I mean his moms. Man i miss that place.




 

I know you do. Well lets get going. 




 

Kaja~








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

How long have you been keeping all this. 




 

As far as I can go.  I'm sorry for the past. It's not her fault. 




 

You are telling me that you were forced to leave her just because your dad and her dad are arch enemies. 




 

More than that Kun. If not because of my dad i wont leave her as much as I wanted to. 




 

You broke it and now she is over all of this things YanAn. She wont accept you more than acquaintance. You know how high her walls is right. 




 

I know that. Its truly my fault that she had to create that barrier. 




 

Its just emotions. Im sure she just wants proper closure from you. You do know that someone is with her right now. Like her just you did. 




 

Do i know that human. 




 

You will soon. So now would you have the courage to tell her all of it. I dont want you to be so awkward that none of you can even talk. 




 

I will try. But i dont want Myeonghee to be so.... so.... you know. 




 

I dont. Its only between you and her. If you dont. You are in danger my friend. 




 

When can I meet her. 




 

Next semester. The boys and I will be busy for the moment. You can take those chances to be better acquaintance with her. Be sincere and you are done  




 

Alright. I will try....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Man why are we doing this again. We collect so much mandarin oranges the second day we spend here.




 

Some villagers don't have the stock and they are going to be in pain if they do this every single day. So might as well we do this. 




 

Yah stop complaining. This is your last time to do this before you get busy when we get back. 





 

Says the one that does less stuff for today




 

I have reasons for it jerk




 

When will you just stop calling me that 




 

Once i feel that you are worth to be a friend or an acceptable acquaintance.




 

Aigoo can you both just take a break





 

We will once we finish this ahjumma. We don't want you to do much work today





 

If that is so, come back before sunset okay. I will cook the most unique food that you kids will miss after tomorrow




 

Aww ahjumma.




 

Well yeah keep on doing the work. Later on, don't forget to get some kimchi from the farmer that i told you guys




 

Yes ma'am. We will dont worry




 

Alright, Hendry please ensure they aren't tom and jerry 




 

I will keep a lookout on them. Dont worry about them




 

Okay… 





 

Ahjumma left and you went back to what you were doing earlier. As you were about to reach out for the mandarin orange near you, you felt someone hands were on yours you looked up and saw Xiaojun’s hands were on yours. Both of you quickly move your hands away from each other and starts to feel awkward to each other. So you moved away and went to the next row where there's still mandarin oranges to pick on. Hendery saw and a bitter smile form on his face. 










 

Guys lets make it to one more box and we are finished for the day. 




 

Finally. Its the end of meeting this land




 

What are we gonna do tomorrow Myeonghee.




 

Well most likely we are just going to walk around and have some memorable day we have done here. 




 

Yeah im sure im gonna miss the goats that we feed. It always reminds me of Kun hyung. 




 

I miss his naggings. If he never nags we wont be wise of our surrounding 




 

Its just days away. Tomorrow we will be our last day. 




 

Are you guys done because the box seems to be full




 

Yeah we are. Oh we need to get the kimchi




 

I will go and get it. You guys bring this back. I won't be long. 




 

You love to leave me behind with her. Why you have to do this to me




 

To let you bond more with her till she get sick of you. Dont worry you wont die from this XIaojun. 




 

You owe me one.






 

You just gave a smile to Hendery and were about to carry the box to put it to the cart before you could even reach it. Xiaojun took it and put it into the cart. 








 

Yah hurry lets go. I dun want ahjumma to do all the dishes alone




 

Oh okay. Yah Hendery be back earlier if you can alright




 

I will. 








 

Hendery walk away and both you and Xiaojun. Xiaojun pushes the cart and you were walking beside him. Walking with silence and you hate it when there's an awkward silence between you both. While walking you decided to talk to him since you don't want to have awkward moments with him.








 

So how is this place so far




 

Its beautiful and peaceful. Except when you keep on nagging. The rest were been fine so far. 





 

I dont get it. Why are you acting so cold when i know that you are friendly to everyone else. 





 

I'm not that kind of person Myeonghee. 




 

Woah did you just called my name




 

Who else here is name Myeonghee. Only you am i right.




 

Of course. So tell me why do you hate me




 

I dont hate you. Its just….




 

You know. Its fine to not tell me. I understand that. 




 

Aniya. Just dont get things wrong. I dont hate you its just something thats bothering me which makes you think that im acting cold to you. 




 

That's understandable. I can see that you dont have any friends that is a girl… Is that why you treat me differently




 

I'm sorry if I really ever hurt you. I dont meant to do that. 





 

Its okay jerk. You are forgiven. As always you can still treat me like how we were before. Just don't stay awkward to me. Both of us won't feel comfortable am i right




 

True…. 





 

Well we are here. Just put that near the stock area. I will look for ahjumma. Have a rest. You did well today. 




 

Oh… thanks...









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Hyung what do you mean that Violet will change after they came back from the monitoring camp




 

You see how they always fight earlier. Im sure they will reconcile. I think. No promises




 

Well hyung you sure are something




 

Well he is just stating the right thing guys





 

Woah finally Kun hyung. So whats gonna happen




 

I dont know. Where is Yuqi




 

Oh she has something to do. So hyung what do you think will happen to the three people out there





 

Well i dont know. I just hope less arguments from them and i will feel relieved




 

Thats what you said every time hyung




 

Well what to do. So since Lucas and Ten won't be around, Jaehyun will be busy for sure. Winwin, just be by Myeonghee side as I have things to settle with Hendery and Xiaojun for the next few days after they come back. 




 

Cool. so i can hang out with Myeonghee




 

No you are coming with me. 




 

Oh that so sad.




 

Fine. hyungs i heard that tomorrow night both Hendery and Xiaojun will be at Myeonghee house





 

Oh yes they will be there. The day after that they will come back home. Dont need to worry much about them. They will be fine




 

Whatever you say hyung





 

Lets go get some snacks. I feel kinda hungry right now




 

Well let's go. My treat






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

«TIME SKIPPED»






 

Wow ahjumma that's the most delicious food that I ever had. Thank you so much, i won't forget this last meal I ever had.




 

I'm glad you all like it. 




 

Thank you for the food ahjumma.



 

Now now you all go and rest. I will clean all of this. 



 

No for today i will clean this. You need to rest. You cook so much that you dont take a rest after cooking




 

Alright. I will just be at the seating area outside




 

Dont worry i will help her




 

Alright. Come Hendery, lets have a chat together. 







 

Ahjumma pulled Hendery away from the place and went to the seating area. 











 

Hey is there anything wrong.




 

They seem to be in good terms




 

Thats a good start isnt it. Aren't you happy for Myeonghee




 

Well yeah i am. I just want to see the smile on her face. Its hard to see those beautiful smile of hers. Which i know why the hyungs loves her so much that they always talk about her.




 

You see. Every boy that she met, they will either turn to friends, have those brother sister relationships, best friends or even love and hate friendship. Never once she fell in love with someone up till she met someone. She have this strong bond with the person but eventually they broke apart that Myeonghee had to build a barrier among boys




 

Ahjumma may i know who is that guy




 

You will when you get back to Seoul my dear. Your Kun hyung have things for you and Xiaojun.




 

Ahjumma how did you met your love ones




 

Aigoo. I met my husband when i was in high school. One stupid guy i ever known and he loves to flirt with girls alot.Through high and low he was still my enemy till one day in a camp. I found him lost in the jungle. Lucky for me i know every single detail I lead him out. On our way out I sprained my ankle. Thats where he became soft to me. And i'm gonna leave to your imagination




 

Ahjumma. You are one sweet women i know. 




 

Thank you so much my dear. So tell me, when are you going to tell her. Tomorrow is your last day you know. 





 

I decided that i wont tell her and accept the fact that she is my only friend that she could rely on when there's no one else that is right beside her.





 

You do care for Xiaojun didnt you. 





 

He needs someone like her ahjumma. Its been years since the last time i see him happy. 




 

He got dumped by someone or…




 

The last relationship doesn't end well. He lost her with an accident. That is why he treat girls differently.




 

Well now it seems like he will be fine with Myeonghee. Dont you think so…




 

If they are happy. I will be happy .




 

Ahjumma… what are you guys talking about. 




 

Just chit chatting. Is the dishes all clean and sparkly.




 

Well yeah. It is. Thanks to him who wipes it all dry. 




 

I didnt know she is bad at washing the dishes. 




 

Aigoo she is just lazy. Myeonghee ah, bring them to the honorary tree. Its the last time you will be here so just bring them there.




 

Well okay. Come on guys let's go somewhere special.




 

Is it far from here. I mean its getting late




 

It not. That place is the most peaceful and nicest place to see the stars.




 

Sure lets go







 

«TIME SKIPPED»







 

Three of you finally reached after minutes of walking. The boys mouth hang open as they saw beautiful lake and stars shining brightly.








 

Woahhhh this place is cool





 

This is a limited edition. Only people have camps with me gets to be here





 

Wow thats and honor



 

That is why this place is called honorary place




 

Yeah. These tree have been my zen area. Its where i express my deepest feelings to the tree. Also the lake is beautiful isnt it




 

Just like you




 

What did you say




 

Nothing. I say nothing




 

Guys come sit here







 

The boys listen and sat down with you sitting in between them. You were looking up at the sky. Same goes to the two of them however halfway Xiaojun went to look at your face with a smile plastered on his face.. Hendery on the other hand were feeling happy as you are finally on good terms with Xiaojun and at the same time he felt sad that he knows that you didn't see him more as a friend. He accepts it and look up to see the brightly shining star. You felt grateful as you finally get through all the hells that you have been through. You chuckled and start to talk to break the silence







 

Thanks guys. For being here with me. Spending the worst time just to be bonded




 

Its nothing much Myeonghee. At least none of us are unhappy about this.




 

Well someone is before. I wonder who is it. 




 

Yah that was the first day. Now I feel like I don't want to leave here. 




 

That is what you say jerk. 




 

Oh please dont underestimate me. Im glad that i came here or we wont have endings of our fights. 




 

Well i'm glad that help. 




 

I'm glad that both of you are fine right now. If not all of us won't have peace. Thank you Myeonghee




 

No problem my friends. Now its time to hope that nothing worse could happen. 




 

Well yeah…




 

The sky is so beautiful. Is this rare to see at




 

Once in awhile… yeah. 




 

Well guys i'm heading back. 




 

already , its not even 30 minutes yet. 




 

Well i just want to have some rest. See you guys later. Bring her back one piece Xiaojun





 

Gosh i will dont worry





 

Hendery left and its just you and him. After Hendery is no longer in sight. Xiaojun sigh and look down. 








 

Yo whats wrong. 





 

Don't you ever get that Hendery really likes you.




 

I do know he likes me. But i dont see him as a guy but as a friend. I know that he knew how i feel that is why he acted like that. 




 

Why would you think like that. 




 

What if i ask you if you would rather lost the one that you love to someone that you care or fight till it leads to nowhere. 




 

What do you mean. I dont quite understand




 

The jerk i know. You know that he likes me but didnt you know he is trying to care for your heart because of something that i cant assume.




 

I didnt know about that. 




 

Well one day you will. Should we head back. Its getting dark and i didnt bring my torch light. 





 

Well sure lets go. 






 

You stood up and started to walk. Few steps later you were stopped by him holding your wrist. You turn and look at him with a confused face. He went towards you and wrap you with his jacket. 






 

I know you are cold. Next time dont wear thin clothes when you know its going to be cold. 




 

Thank you….





 

He walked away leaving you blushed and smiled widely to see how cute his actions were. You chuckled and whisper to yourself that he can't hear you while walking





 

You jerk. How cute…..