-08-

Written to be seen....




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 


 

MYEONG HEE/VIOLET     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 







 

 






 

You guys done packing your stuff  




 

Im done. I dont know what he is still doing in his room. 




 

Yah you both better behave when you are with Violet. 




 

Yeah she could high chance hate both of you if you guys didnt even change those nasty attitude. 




 

Especially you Xiaojun. 




 

Im done. Plus dont worry about me. I dont have the mood to annoy her when he is around. 




 

Well great then. Myeong Hee is on her way. You guys should grab some food to fill those empty stomach. I'm sure you will need to adjust yourself when you reached the area. 




 

Some spoilers. You wont like the food even after you left that place  




 

Yah stop scaring them off. 




 

Hyungs Myeonghee said to wait for her at the carpark. She will arrive shortly  




 

Well grab those food then. Guys behave while you can. 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

You were in the car with Jaehyun since he is dropping by the area. While you were dozing off. Jaehyun chuckled to see how calm you were. As he was munching on something. He grabs a piece and throw it towards you. 









 

Oppa can you not do that.




 

Im sorry Violet. Is there something bothering you. 




 

Yeah... there is....




 

Its about the boys huh. 




 

More of it. I wonder what will happen to them 




 

Things happen without notice cousin. Plus you are going to be there to change them. 




 

Dont you think that this things happened to be written. Like you understand what i mean right




 

Nope not all of it but seriously, you will be the main character there. 




 

Why is that so. 




 

Because there will be a love triangle there. I cant even imagine what will happened in the end. 




 

Nonsense. Mom and dad won't agree to it. 




 

Never been there. We wont know Myeonghee ah. 




 

As if you will agree on those opinions. 




 

Oh dont even need to ask. All i can say is that. It is all come by your heart. Choose wisely and things will go smoothly. 




 

I wish it will turn like a fantasy. Everything is just an illusion now. 




 

Yah did the dreamies brainwashed you.




 

Nope. They are more wild the last time I met them. I wonder how Jaemin is right now with his future fiancee. 




 

Right Jaemin and Jeno. They grown so well don't they. 




 

Time flies. Oh we are here. 




 

Thank god. My hurts sitting for too long. 







 

Once the car stops. You hop in the car and do some stretching. While Jaehyun just chuckled. The rest of the boys greeted you. 







 

Well guys good to see you. 




 

What is she doing. 




 

Cracking every part of her body just to feel at ease. 




 

Wait where were you guys from. She seems look so tired. 




 

Oh she was from Daegu she just reach Seoul in the morning. 




 

Yah i have to go through my fathers bodyguard and secretery just to inform dad about this stupid monitoring things. I don't even know why my Dad headquarters is in Daegu. Oh Lucas. Help me with my bookstore please. Yuqi unnie will be there. 




 

Will do. But don't blame me if the book store is on demand. 




 

As long as the shop itself is not in a mess I will be fine. Kun oppa will monitor it once in awhile.  




 

Wow. No job for us bestfriends.




 

You guys. My dad have better plans for you both. 




 

Are we here to chit chat or we here to leave the place to the monitoring s. 




 

How i wish i have freaking gun to just shoot at the ugly target. Yah hurry put your bags in the car. I'm not letting my driver to be a servant for both of you. Get in with mouth shut or you both won't be back here alive. 





 

You glare to all of them and went to the passenger seat while the boys were shocked on how cold you were to them. After listening to your words. Both Xiaojun and Hendery put their bags in the car  trunk. The boys quickly bid each other goodbye and went in the back seat. You signal your driver to start the car and left the place. The rest of the boys chuckled except for YangYang who is still in shock with what just happened earlier. 











 

Stop being so shocked. She is like that ever since I was a child. 




 

More like since after what happened to her back to the years. 




 

Shut it Ten. She is just being annoyed that her mom is forcing her to find a man to get married in a few years time. 




 

SHE WHAT. 




 

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY. 




 

WHAT THE HECK. 




 

Aigoo. Im late for my meeting. See you guys soon. Don't be late for school Next week. Yuqi is going to be upset if you forget to meet her at the stop today Lucas. 




 

OH SHOOT I FORGET ABOUT THAT.....