-17 (Part Ⅱ)-

Written to be seen....




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 


 

MYEONG HEE/VIOLET     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI    YANAN


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 












 

 










 

It's already towards the end of the event and you finally took the courage to step out of the office to be with the rest. Once you reach the area. You look around to see many fans were cheering for the boys. Jaehyun saw you and took your hands to drag you nearer to the rest of the boys. Your eyes were glued to Xiaojun who is looking at you. You were still in mixed feelings as you don't know how to react in front of the people. Jaehyun squeezed your hand and handed you the mic. You snap back to reality and finally end off the event. You could not help but to smile as you never thought that it was a success. Once the boys dismissed from the place. The fans went back home and you told your organizer to close all doors to ensure no fans were entering the store. The boys went to the lounge as they felt glad that the event is over. You walk in and smile at the boys without saying any words. You straight went into your office. Jaehyun sigh and signal Xiaojun to go after you. Xiaojun took his breath and went after you. While you are in your office facing the window. The door was wide open so that Xiaojun could see you. He took his step in the room and walked towards you. You turned and saw him. Xiaojun stop his pace and look into your eyes. Seeing that your eyes were about to filled with tears. 










 

Oh it's you...




 

Myeonghee ah...




 

I'm fine Xiaojun. There's nothing to be worried about. Its ju-




 

Can we talk...








 

You went silent for a few seconds. After that you sigh while giving a nod to him. 










 

Look what happened the last time. It's not true. I have no relations with her. 




 

Then why did you let her hug you. 




 

I didn't. I pushed her away after i saw you left. I was worried about you when i saw you in tears. It hurts me too. 




 

How can i trust that. Words are just words. Actions are just actions. Which one was i supposed to believe in. 




 

I swear that i will kill myself if i ever lie to you or even hurt you. 




 

Xiaojun....




 

YanAn told me everything. I feel so guilty. I know that i should not leave you for so long and it's my fault. She suddenly appeared and hugged me without me knowing anything. I pushed her away when  I saw you in tears and left. I'm sorry that i hurt you. I should not have done it in the first place. Im sorry really. I cant help to feel the same as you were. So please, dont leave me alone... I can't stand being alone without you by my side...









 

You were still in silent and went towards him till you stood right in front of him. His tears start to fall. You wipe them with your thumb. You caress his cheek and look into his eyes. 









 

I forgive you....









 

He smiled and pulled you for a hug. You hug him back and pat his back. 









 

Just don't ever do that again dummie. 




 

I promise I won't dummie. 









 

He releases the hug and pinches your cheek. 







 

Next time. Don't be so clueless and run after me. This wont happen if you ever search for me. 




 

Okay okay im sorry. Now we are equal.




 

Yeah. We are equal. 





 

Oh wait i have something for you. 








 

He pulled out the bracelets from his pocket and showed it to you. Your eyes went wide as you remember that you bought that for him. Instead you forget about it after the incident happened. He smile and wears one of it on his wrist while putting another one on your wrist. 








 

It will be a waste if we did not use this. This is expensive you know. Why would you just waste your money like that. 




 

You dummie. That was meant for you. A gift from me. 




 

You are cute don't you think  




 

Well thank you for that compliments. Well we should go. The rest would be waiting. 




 

Wait i want to ask one more thing. 




 

What is it dummie. 




 

Lets take a step higher  




 

What do you mean a step higher. 




 

I want us to be more than what we are right now. 




 

Dummie... I would love too. 




 

You chuckled and peck his cheek. Take your bag and leave the room with a wide smile. Leaving Xiaojun smile widely. Wider than he ever shown....












 

《TIME SKIPPED》













 

Yah you guys seriously shocked me. 




 

More like Kun hyung will be dead once we are on our break. 




 

So you are telling me two out of three of the 99 liners are dating. Wow. 




 

Man we cant have buddy day anymore. 




 

Who said we cant have buddy day. We are still buddies regardless of my status Ten. 




 

Oh my heart for you. 




 

Yah she is with Xiaojun already. Knock it off. 




 

Its okay. I still have Hendery. Right Hendery. 




 

Oh no. I'm busy. 




 

Man you all are so mean. 




 

Hyung you will live well without them. Just look at grandpa Kun




 

Yah i may be the oldest. But i'm not that old. 




 

Still a grandpa. Now you owe me a big time ahjussi. 




 

Yah. I already said im sorry. 




 

That ain't gonna work ahjussi. 




 

Yah aish fine. What you want  




 

Nothing. The boys will think of one. 




 

YAH THAT'S THE WAY MY BABY VIOLET. 




 

Aye hyung don't get excited. Someone will be jealous  




 

Well i'm fine with it. If he is jealous it's all up to him  




 

Dummie. 




 

It's the fact Xiaojun. She hates to be sulking or cheering up someone who sulk over tiny problems. 




 

Oh my you may need more than a year to know her well. 




 

Hold up. You have always been with her, how can you not know what is what. Plus she is a thick book to learn about. 



 

That because she won't give chance after one mistake. 




 

Just like how Johnny hyung once got those. 




 

Damn. Try your best my friend. 




 

Seriously. You guys are pressuring him. 




 

He needs to learn the hard way so he knows the real reason. 




 

Wow you really want to learn that way  




 

If its for you. I can do anything  



 

Dummie. You are so dumb at times. They are just trying to scare you off. So you won't be a jerk to me. 




 

Well im already your jerk. What else can i be. 




 

True enough. YASS FINALLY MEAT. Who ordered this. 




 

Your one and only Xiaojun. Who else. 




 

Aww thanks dummie. You are the best. 




 

Well at least he knows the plus point. 




 

Lets eat guys. Before she took all of that  




 

Let her take that. She has not eaten for days already. 




 

YAH YOU DID WHAT. 




 

HEY. Starvation is not the way  




 

Guys. Guys guys. She only ate apple and midnight oats. She has not yet taken a full meal just because of breakdown. 




 

Plus theres no food in the kitchen. Yuqi unnie didn't buy anything for the past months. 




 

Just eat up dummie. All food is my treat here. 




 

ARE YOU SERIOUS. DAMN YOU ARE THE BEST.