-17-

Written to be seen....




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 


 

MYEONG HEE/VIOLET     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI    YANAN


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 











 

 







 

Oh come on how long more are you gonna do this to yourself. 




 

Why now. Why not years back. Why not the day where he broke up with me




 

Violet Jung Myeonghee. Life is like that. You face it in the past. You're gonna settle it in the future. You can't have one ticket and you are done. 




 

Really. Unnie. Some people are glad to have those one ticket away




 

YAH. Stop being useless. You need to be alive. 




 

I'm done with life. I was about to just have a good time. Worst time happened. I didn't even tell Xiaojun how i feel. AHHHH I FEEL SO USELESS. 




 

This idiot really makes me want to call Xiaojun over. 




 

NO PLEASE NO. I DON'T WANT TO FACE HIM IN THIS CONDITION.




 

THEN GET YOUR UP. SHOWER AND GET READY FOR TODAY.




 

Urgh. Stupid events  




 

Those events were planned by you. Come on, I only have two days before the boys are back busy with their schedule. 




 

TWO FREAKING DAYS. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME  




 

Here we go again. Yah we talked about this a few days ago. Seriously  




 

Ahhh I feel like dying. 




 

JUNG MYEONGHEE. 




 

Alright alright. Just promise me the boys won't be there. 




 

I can't promise that. You know how Ten oppa is. 




 

Urghh that . 




 

Is she really gonna stay there for long  




 

Shut up Jung Jaehyun. You owe me an explanation why, when , where , who which how. Now let me just get ready and we are off to the bookstore. 




 

Oh god finally. You really need to stock up the pantry. I came here for food. All I get is choco pie. 




 

I don't even know how you are my cousin Jung Jaehyun 




 

Well I don't either. Meet you in the living room. I'm.gonna finish up the choco pie. 





 

Oh whatever. 













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Really out of all things in life. You did that because you are jealous. I could not applaud you more than anything




 

More like both making each other so uncomfortable. I wonder what he is like later for the event. 




 

How i wish i was watching my favourite movie later. 




 

Whatever it is Xiaojun. Just talk to her. She hates liars and loves honesty. Whatever happened is already the past you need to adjust your future if you want to step up your relationship with her. It's your last ticket.




 

Hyung. The fact that i didn't even know that she was there and i saw Myeonghee were talking to that jerk. 




 

He is there for a reason. 




 

A reason that made Myeonghee cried for two days straight. 




 

She didn't cry because of that hyung. She cry because of you. 




 

Seriously. Why am I in this situation? 




 

Because the next thing she sees is you hugging your used to be lover which is never official.




 

That i don't know she was doing that. Myeonghee didn't even see the next thing happened. Yet I got punched by that jerk. I'm not at fault hyung. 




 

Yah just go and see her. Talk to her. If she pushed you away then give her space.




 

If I were you. I let her beat me up and I smooth things out. 




 

I wanna be minor again. 




 

Same goes for me. 




 

That is not an easy thing to do. 




 

Oh man hugging people from your past is easy huh. 




 

Hyung i already told you the story. Why do people not believe in me? 




 

That's because it's part of life. Now hurry up. We arent gonna be late for the events. 




 

Ah man, I'm gonna get my arms tired again. 




 

This time all Wayv members need to sign that book. 




 

WHAT. Seriously hyung. 




 

She planned the event way much earlier than what just happened days ago. Just get through this and we will be over. We still have schedules to do . 




 

My man Xiaojun. I Can't help you with this. Sorry man. 




 

Xiaojun ah. This is something that she left for you. Perhaps you could talk and give this back. We didn't see anything inside. We think it should be yours. 




 

Thanks hyung....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Wow i never expect my worker to be this hard working for this event




 

Well they know that Wayv is coming and they just can't stop swoon over my boy. 




 

He is just too popular. Don't be that mad since Lucas only loves you. 




 

Yah. What about your Xiaojun. Won't you feel the same. 




 

He is not my boyfriend. 




 

Yet. He is not yours yet but you have feelings for him. You even throw away the most expensive bracelets away just because you saw his ex hug him. 




 

That day was the worst. Now you handle the boys. I will be in my office. Anything just goes to the lounge. I will be there if you call me. 




 

Seriously you're not meeting the boys. 




 

I can't. Plus This guy is around. Just ask him. 








 

You walk away leaving Jaehyun and Yuqi in disbelief. They just sigh and waited for the boys to arrive. Once they arrived, Jaehyun welcomed them in and they went to the lounge to get ready before the event started. There were so many people cheering when they saw Wavy.






 

This place is well decorated, I see. 




 

Thanks to the owner. She made it special since it's a celebration too. 




 

Well talking about her. I'm guessing that she is in her office. 




 

You know her well don't you. 




 

Well she is out best buddy after all. Now let's get things started and boomz we can end this early if things doesn't feel right. 




 

You guys are fine that Myeonghee won't join you guys  




 

It's fine. Unless someone makes a special request. 




 

Sure thing. I can talk to her. 




 

Hyung... Can Myeonghee do the closing... 




 

If that's so, You better have good reason to tell her afterwards.




 

Just trust me on this. Let her do the closing for the event. 




 

Well you guys get ready. I will inform the organizer and Jaehyun oppa will do the opening. 




 

Come on guys let's be prepared. 










 

《TIME SKIPPED》










 

After a long hours. It's finally near the end of the closing. The boys were still having a mini fan sign for all the fans that attended the event. While Yuqi is busy helping out the organizer since you did not come out of your office for hours. Jaehyun decided to go and find you. He knocked on your door and peak in to see if you're awake or something. He looked around and saw you were looking at the monitors that shows the whole bookstore. He walked in and stood beside you looking at the monitor and saw one screen that has Xiaojun in it. 









 

No wonder there's camera all around.




 

It's for the news or article that the official reporters want. Half of it is for my father too. 




 

What about that top right? Is that part of it or that is your secret monitor? 




 

You know why it's there oppa. 




 

Violet Jung Myeonghee. You are monitoring him without anyone knowing. 




 

No particular reason. 




 

You miss him didn't you. 








 

You sigh and face Jaehyun with your red eyes. 







 

Yah you have been crying for hours. Whats been in your head. 







 

I dont know how to even face him after what happened. It's still hurts oppa. Am i that weak. 




 

No... Myeonghee you're not weak. 




 

But seeing him after years against the person who has been with me for the past month. Two different things in a day. How much more i have to get through this  




 

Hey. Listen. No matter what you know what's the best for you. Nothing can stop you. Don't even let the emotions took over you that you will be lost. You know who you are. You are stronger than this Violet. 

 



 

Oppa...




 

Its okay. You will be fine. Trust him. You will find the answer. Listen to each of their explanation. Everything happens for a reason. 




 

Thanks. You are the best cousin I ever had. 




 

You are the best cousin I had too. Now clean those tears away. You cousin are doing the closing later. 




 

What. Who said that. 




 

Someone request. You would know who. 




 

Fine. But you would help me clean all the things away after that. 




 

Will see how the time is. I cant promise that  




 

Are you both done. The even is ending soon . Im sure you dont want to leave them hanging right. 




 

We will be out soon. Thanks unnie. 




 

No worries. Now Jaehyun oppa we are still busy. She needs to prepare for the closing. 




 

Do well okay. We will have dinner together with the boys.




 

Okay. I will be out in a second.