-04-

Written to be seen....




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 


 

MYEONG HEE/VIOLET     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 





 

 








 

You end so early today. 




 

You think I don't have life to do. 




 

Sorry man. Where's the boys 




 

I don't know. I don't care. Oh wait didn't you come to school with Lucas today  




 

Yeah. But not till school. He has things to do with the boys. So i thought the boys were with you.




 

Well i never meet any of them since then. So yeah. 




 

Okay then. So Myeonghee. Are you going to your Bookstore today. 




 

Yeah i have to look out at my workers. Also one of them decides to take a week off since she had something to do. So this few weeks i won't be in school. 




 

Alright i will report to my father about it. 




 

Thanks unnie. Well let's go and get back my skateboard from Mrs Yang. 




 

She took it again or you use it in school compound. 




 

I was just holding it and she trip me. Took my skateboard and said that I need to meet her after school. I just nod and went to my class. 




 

Well that will be settled. Lets go. I need to find new series that just came out. 




 

Ah that. Kun oppa took it last week. He should be returning by tomorrow. 




 

Oh well. I can borrow it right. 




 

Ask your boy. He is in the same group with Kun oppa for a reason unnie. 




 

Alright. Lets go. I can't wait to step in your Bookstore. 




 

Unnie it's just been a month ever since you step in that place




 

Well i can't remember most of my times so let's just go now. 






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

You seem to be in your dazed 




 

Oh. Nah it's nothing much. Something bothers me these days 




 

Tell me is it Myeonghee. 




 

It's not Lucas. Why would she be in my mind. 




 

Well you been having duties with her. Also both of you don't even have good impression to each other. 




 

But that doesn't mean that i would be thinking about her right now. 




 

Who is thinking about my baby girl Violet.




 

She is not yours Ten. Get a grip. 




 

Hyung even she is your first crush. You can't claim her as one.




 

Yah still she is my one and only best buddy that I can have love and hate on. It's just that her attitude is too sassy that she cant beat me to it. 




 

Whatever you say hyung. Oh Xiaojun i heard that you end your duty next week. 




 

YES FINALLY. I don't have to face that snail teacher anymore. 




 

What's happening here. 




 

What do we miss. 




 

You guys where have you guys been.




 

Well we need to help out some of the teachers and Hendery hyung had to return most of the books to the library. 




 

What about you YangYang




 

The whole day I did nothing but to play basketball. 




 

What. You are saying that your class has been canceled the whole time YangYang.




 

Uhhh yeah. I thought of searching for Violet nuna but Xiaojun hyung is around so I change my mind and play basketball instead. 




 

Why would you even be searching for her  




 

I have things to ask to her. Ten and Winwin don't want to give her phone number. 




 

Yah have you heard about privacy. She is wealthy and we don't want her to sue us for nothing. 




 

Oh my that is so funny like how the last time she almost send thousands of her man to just search for Ten who ran away with her black diary. 




 

Bro that was the worst. I would rather kill myself than being chased by people.




 

Hyung you should know her principle. It's not hard to accept who she is. 




 

Well that was old times. Now is love and hate. Ahh i miss her already.




 

Well that up we cant meet her today. 




 

What why not. 




 

We are busy with schedule. This few weeks we are in a tight schedule. No free time exceptional of school




 

Nice then we can meet her in school instead.




 

That depends on Myeonghee herself. We wont know whats been through her days.




 

Yeah. Even Yuqi been telling me that she has been in a tough time. I hope she would have her freedom soon. 




 

Man my baby Violet having a hard time. 




 

Myeonghee will be fine soon. 




 

Since all of us are here, let's go to practice now. We can't be late.....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Yah why didn't you say there's another version of this book

 



 

Unnie it has been there for weeks already. 




 

Still you didn't even tell me. 




 

You are busy with your schedule. You didn't even check my messages. All you do is marked as read. 




 

Mianhae. Still you can bring it home and put it on my bed. 




 

Unnie. This thing is limited edition. I only have two copies of those and it not even for sale. 




 

Alright alright. I shall read this while you missy im sure you have some paper work to do. 




 

As long as you won't disturb my things i would be fine.




 

Aigoo it's rare to see this girls together in this big shop. 




 

Oppa what brings you here 




 

To check on my lovely cousin here. Well i'm going to have a busy schedule starting from next week. So i felt like i want to spend my time with my lovely cousin here. Before she could miss me. 




 

I miss your mom more than you. 




 

Alright. Well here is your coffee. I know that you are going to stay here till late. 




 

Thanks you are the best cousin. 




 

I know. So how is school and the boys. 




 

Oppa. You know how annoying it is when that dragon face keep being cold to me.




 

Yah Xiaojun did not meant to be cold. He is just trying to protect himself from being too kind after what happened to him




 

Whatever. Still. I was trying hard to be nice. All i get is cold treatment. I'm like what the heck is wrong with him. Also i'm glad that i don't have to do duties with them anymore or I would kill him one more time he is acting like a jerk to me. 




 

I can see how much you dislike him. 




 

Oh i wish it could be more than that oppa. 




 

Stop wishing. Don't come back to us feeling regret once you fall in love with you. It's all gonna be written to be seen. 




 

Fine. Still I will keep disliking that guy till he knows how to treat women properly. 




 

Whatever you say young lady. 




 

Oh right. Here Haechan just gave it to me this morning. I hope no fines that he needs to pay. 




 

Nope. No fines unless it's after 5 months of not returning. Don't ever let him borrow books again. 




 

Oh he won't. So since you both are here. Let's have dinner together later. My treat. 




 

Jaehyun oppa is the best.