-03-

Written to be seen....




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 




 

MYEONG HEE     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI





 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 









 

 








 

It's been weeks since they have been in the school. As always. Either Ten or Lucas that will annoy you or tease you as much as they can. However you are glad that there's Winwin and Jaehyun around. As you were doing duties in class with Xiaojun. The room was so silent that none of you talk since the start. The boys left you both since they had other things to do. You were cleaning the windows since you been late for quite awhile and you had to do duties ever since then. Xiaojun were force to do duties as he always fights back with the lecturers. While cleaning you can't reach the top part of the window. You look at XiaoJun and smirk as you thought you could ask him till he said.









 

Do it yourself it's your job not mine.




 

Man you ain't fun at all.




 

I would rather do this alone. It would be more peaceful.




 

Yah new kid. It's not only you that hates to do duties okay. I've been doing this for months already.




 

Whatever you say. I'm done with my work.




 

Hey  can you help me with the top part. I can't reach it.




 

Then climb the stairs. You won't be short.




 

Aish jinjja. Why does her father pair me up with a jerk who don't even have compassion at all.








 

You turn around making your back facing him and were about to continue wiping the window. Just then you felt your wrist being pulled and the next thing you know is your back is being hit by the wall while both of yours and Xiaojun face were just inches away.









 

I'm not that jerk that you would think.




 

Then who do you think you are to act so ignorant and selfish when I just ask for tiny help.




 

I'm someone who you should be thinking not to mess with Jung Myeonghee.




 

What makes you say that when im thebone that you should not be messing around with.




 

You don't really know who i am.




 

Then prove it to me that you arent what i just said jerk.






 

He grip you wrist tighter making you flinch in pain until he let go of you hands. He went to grab his back and walk out of the class leaving you in frustration. You didn't even know what's up with him but you started to feel mad at some point. You sigh and went back to work not even caring about the top part of the window. Since you don't want to be late for your shop. You gave up in cleaning and left the place to your Shop

 






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Hyung when can we go to the place that you said .




 

Sooner i think. When we are free we could go there.




 

Oh my im excited for that.




 

Hyung will Myeonghee be there.




 

Oh , of course she will be there.




 

I miss her already. Winwin ah let go to her shop later.




 

We will go once Xiaojun is back.




 

Well that sounds fine to me. Lucas wanna follow.




 

Mian. I'm meeting my baby girl later.




 

You and your Yuqi. Well let's bring the rest. Since you guys wanna go there




 

Nice. But just a tiny warning. If you ever saw a black leather book. Don't touch that. Myeonghee will kick us out and not letting us in ever again.




 

Woah that moment where Lucas gets the beating from both girls. It's scary.




 

Yeah it takes months to heal this precious. Well see you guys at dinner.







 

Before Lucas can even leave the place. They heard the door was banged open. They saw Xiaojun with his angry face walking in straight to his room. The boys were confused by his actions. Lucas shrugged and left the place.








 

What's up with him.




 

Did something happen to the both of them.




 

I don't think so. He is just being cold to Violet. He will be fine.




 

Well guys let's grab lunch and go to meet Violet. Im sure she is there already  




 

Nice. I can get her favourite coffee on our way there.




 

Hyung i thought you hate her last few days.




 

Oh no i love her so much. See you guys in 10 minutes.




 

Yah go and tell Xiaojun about it. He is following with no excuses.




 

Oh okay.








 

Ten went to his room and left the rest in the living room.








 

Hyung. Does Ten hyung have any relations with Myeonghee.




 

Oh Violet. She is an only child. Although she is close to her cousin. She is still single regardless of those rumors in school. About Ten. Well he and Violet are best buddies. Just like how Winwin and Violet is. Inseparable. It's just that Ten and Violet have love and hate relationship. They are best buddies in life.




 

Oh that explains why Ten hyung sometimes like shows hate to Myeonghee.




 

Well yeah. Go and get ready. We will leave soon.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

You were in your Bookstore, cleaning up.the mess that people usually come and go. Many people come to your Bookstore just because of either Jaehyun or NCT themselves. Mostly Jaehyun since he is there often. While you were arranging the books you heard the doorbell rings. You look towards it and saw Jaehyun with a cup of ice americano. You smile and put down the books. Went towards your counter and gave your sweet face. Jaehyun chuckled and gave you the americano. You gladly take it and sip the drink till it's half of the cup.








 

You really loves coffee huh

 



 

Yeah. It makes me feel energized. So what brings you here. You know that your fans are here.




 

Let them be. The whole world knows that you are my cousin.




 

Not the whole world. The fans that comes here often. I don't want the whole world to know.




 

Alright alright. So you didn't clean the top part am i right.




 

Absolutely. I ask someone to help but he didn't even show kind. So i gave up and went here instead.




 

As usual. Well you seem to feel annoyed with Xiaojun

 



 

Don't even try to mention his name. I hate to hear it.




 

Well you better get used to it.




 

I am Jung Jaehyun. So you don't have any schedules to do.




 

I have in 30 minutes time. You should hang out with Wayv more. I am sure you can find them easily in China when you went for a trip there.




 

Well we will see how it goes. I just want peace at the moment.




 

Well you should have fun. Your best buddies is in Wayv. Hang out with them while you have time. Who knows one of them would like you.




 

That won't happened oppa.




 

MYEONGHEE MY BABY GIRL. I HAVE ARRIVE.




 

I hate you Jung Jaehyun.




 

I love you too. Have fun cuz.





 

Jaehyun left. Ten and Winwin ran towards you giving you the tightest hug as if they have not met you for so long. While Kun just chuckled and took your americano. You pay both of the boys back. They let go and you gave them death glare before doing the handshake. You smile at the rest and your smile fade once you saw someone that you don't even want to face at the moment.










 

What is he doing here.




 

Well since we don't want to leave a member behind. Lucas is with Yuqi. So we bring him here.




 

Well he better not to messed up this place or all of you are banned to come here again. No excuses Ten.




 

When are you gonna call me oppa.




 

When im dead.




 

Myeonghee ah. Do you have the latest one that I could read.




 

Well its all in the white sections. Well you should know where it is Kun oppa.




 

I know. Guys have a chat with her while I took something.




 

Hyung i wanna follow you.







 

Kun and YangYang left them alone and you gave a death stare to Xiaojun before you went to your seat. Winwin saw the expression and went near you dragging Ten along. Making Hendery and Xiaojun curious.










 

Tell me. Did you have a small fight with him  




 

I dont wanna talk about it.




 

Mianhae. He is just cold towards new people. Also a bad week for him. Please forgive him.




 

The ones who suppose to ask is him not you oppa.




 

Oh come on bunny boo. You know that everyone needs time to open up.




 

Really. Needs time. I feel frustrated if he keeps giving me that face. For your info, he laid his hands on me when he is freaking showing his attitude to me.




 

That explains why your hands are bruised. Well time for you to do what you did to Kun at first.




 

Kun ge is so much different from who that guy is. We can't compare anything Winwin ge.




 

If things went wrong just come to us and tell us everything. No more hiding it from us.




 

But i don't want to burden both of you just for my worst attitude.




 

Yo girl we have been with you from your ups and downs. Even to the lowest. We still stay by your side am i right.




 

Yeah you guys are right. Thanks to my wonderful babies.




 

You are always welcome Violet.




 

Bring them a tour around my bookstore. I'm going to somewhere near. Winwin oppa help me take care of this place for awhile.




 

We will don't worry.