-10-

Written to be seen....




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 


 

MYEONG HEE/VIOLET     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 






 

 












 

Wooooooooow this is easier than i thought. 




 

Yah i do most of the things okay.




 

Alright im sorry baby. So what about we spend most of our days like this till they come back. 




 

Im sorry Lucas. I cant be here tomorrow so Kun oppa and Jaehyun oppa will be here.





 

Wait, where are you going this time. 




 

Schedules. I have to do a lot of schedules. Its being plan earlier so I can't meet you often these days. 




 

Oh man that's unfair. 




 

You will understand once your schedule id pack my love. 




 

Fine. So what about this weekend




 

I will confirm with you my schedule tomorrow. Dont worry i wont cheat on you. 




 

I know you wont. 




 

Are you both done with those lovey dovey. 




 

Oppa. Well we are closing the shop soon. 




 

Thats nice. I will close the shop. You guys wait for me outside. 




 

Did you need anything. Because Violet says to close once we are done. 




 

Well i'm searching for Myeonghee notebook . She said she left it in her bookstore. Also she ask me to give it to you once I found it. 




 

Ahhh you mean that black book that is under those piles of paper. Its beside the phone. 




 

Nice. I will take it home. Thanks Jaehyun oppa. 




 

Well its done then. Lets go for dinner. Kun hyung is waiting for us. 




 

Right dinner. Lets gogogo....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

You were helping out the ahjumma while the boys help to prepare the table. As you were frying the corn fritters you heard the Ahjumma chuckled. You smile and look at her knowing what she is thinking about.










 

So did any one of the boys moved you. 




 

Nope. They are just my friends

 



 

Even if one of them hates you. 




 

Yeah. I know he is still trying hard to be comfortable in the school and this place of course. 




 

Dear. Why not take both of them to the place where you first visit him. 




 

That's the last place I would ever go ahjumma. 




 

Are you still not over him

 



 

Im over him but it still hurts. You know what I mean. 




 

Oh i know about it. Still one day please forgive him. Im sure it will lift off some weights on your shoulder right. 




 

Will see about it ahjumma. 




 

Ahjumma the tables are ready. 




 

Aigoo. Thank you so much Hendery. Well help me carry this bowl to the table. We are finishing soon. 




 

Alright. 









 

It took awhile for you to finish up the cookings. After awhile all of you settled down and starts to eat dinner. It was a silence dinner that not a single person talks. After for quite some time, Hendery starts to voice out as it gets too awkward for him. 









 

So Ahjumma. How long have you been here. 




 

Since young my child. I was alone with my son but yet he is a grown up man now. Till i met Violet or should i say Myeonghee. She was so stubborn when she first came. 




 

Yet she still is now. 




 

Yah i reduce my stubbornness okay. 




 

Aigoo. Well you guys arent the first guy that came along with Myeonghee. 




 

We arent. Wow. 




 

Yeah you guys are the third ones. Before this was all the NCT members that is the first one to come here. 




 

Oh really. 




 

Of course they would be the first one to be here. If Jaehyun oppa never messes with me with 127 members i wont be here in the first place. 




 

There there my dear. 




 

Well after them is actually someone else including Lucas and Winwin. 




 

With some other guys too young lady. 




 

Who is it

 



 

None of your business jerk.




 

What the heck

 



 

Knock it off Xiao jun. 




 

Aigoo. I'm gonna make a call. You guys better finish up those dishes. Leave them there once you are done and go to bed early. We have to do something tomorrow. 




 

Arasso ahjumma. Say hi for me to him  




 

I will dont worry. 




 

Who is she calling again. 




 

Wait I thought theres no network or anything technology here. 




 

Yah are you dumb or something. 




 

Well i'm not if you said to me theres no internet or network here. 




 

Ahjumma needs to walk miles away from here to make a phone call. Basically if you see a building near the wheat field. There is the only place that have a phone network area. Mostly people who live here have the access.




 

So you telling me that this place is nothing but a farm land. 




 

Im done talking. I'm gonna have a quick wash. Dont stay up to late. You wont like it the next day if you overslept. 




 

Seriously she have to do that. 




 

We have few more days to go. Just endure your s here before this things end without you learning about something.....