-18-

Written to be seen....




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 


 

MYEONG HEE/VIOLET     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI    YANAN


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 











 

 







 

You can take those and fly that to the bin Lucas. 




 

Yah isn't this sweet enough for her. 




 

Babe is he a joke or is just me seeing something not relevant to the topic. 




 

Both I guess. 




 

You guys are helping or mocking me. 




 

Both I guess. Oppa you are always smooth when it comes to these things. Why suddenly you want us to help. 




 

You know Yuqi well. I wanna ask you for help but this guy wont let me. He is scared enough to let me be with you all alone. 




 

Well he does but that doesn't stop you from asking me. 




 

Still Xiaojun won't leave me alone when he starts asking what I did with you when the topic is clearly about Yuqi. 




 

Talking about Yuqi. Where is she. 




 

She is busy. She will be back on the day of our anniversary. 




 

So it's your first time handling this. 




 

Well all this while its monthly and days. Now it's just an anniversary. That's weird. 




 

You are weird. Now what's your plan B if this doesn't work enough for you. 




 

Ahh that . 




 

Oh I'm sure it does. Why didn't you ask the romantics. 




 

Who is the most romantic in this group, Myeonghee. 




 

Ten and Hendery or Winwin. Or even Kun oppa. Just don't ask Yang Yang. He will spoil every single thing. 




 

Ahhh my head hurts 





 

You guys reached earlier than I expected. 





 

Well this guy has been here since the opening of the store. While Lucas oppa came about an hour after the store opened. 




 

Oh cool. So what's the topic about  




 

Lucas is trying to plan out his anniversary. However his letters are rubbish and cringy. 




 

I told you it's cringy. 




 

Ah that's where the problem is. Wait up. Isn't Lucas natural in this romantic stuff. 




 

He is but not now. He is super nervous for this

 



 

That my friend. Well you need to be sincere on this. Like put your full heart on this. I'm sure it will work out. 




 

Hyung. You are my saviour. THANK YOU SO MUCH HYUNG. 




 

Oh it's fine. 




 

So my lovely cousin. What brings you here. 




 

Well my mom asked me if you want to have family dinner with us. Just my family and you. 




 

My dad will not be there right. 




 

I'm not too sure about that. I thought he was still on his business trip. 




 

I don't even know my father's status. 




 

As usual. Just be there. You can bring your boy if he wants. He is part of the family too.




 

Oh really. Thats nice. We will be there. 




 

We will...




 

Yeah babe. Like you will love his mom. It's the most beautiful and the most kindest mom I've ever seen. 




 

Yeah man. She really loves her. Everyone who meets Jaehyun hyung mom loves her. She is so motherly.




 

Oh okay....




 

Nice. I will tell my mom about it. 




 

Wanna go somewhere. It's gonna be lunch time soon. 




 

Hyung do you know any place that sells the most delicious beef rib stew anywhere. This girl has been craving for it. 




 

You aren't in your pms aren't you. Or are you even...




 

We didn't do anything at all. 




 

Oh come on.




 

Yes we share the same bed but that doesn't mean we did it okay. It's just my usual cravings that I have been dying to try. 




 

Okay okay i get it. I know a place where it sells but who is going to drive us there. 




 

Mi secretary of course. He will be here soon. 




 

Your secretary works with you now 




 

Well after the event. My dad called me that I should have bodyguards since something happened to him a few days ago. He became more protective than before. So instead I asked my secretary to be my bodyguard. 




 

And also your financial manager. She can't spent more than what she used to spend on. 





 

Since when this happened. 




 

Ever since last week. She was so pissed off everytime when she came and see me. 




 

I'm still pissed now let me finish up with the work and let me close the store real quick. 




 

You are closing the store this early. 




 

Do you see any humans around. No right. Only u right. 




 

Wait you make no profits today  




 

Well......  might be. Who knows. 





 

She just launch the online store for this book store last night. That is why there's not many people unless they are here for the latest season of the books that she just launched. 




 

You are so getting some scoldings from your father  




 

Might as well now then never right my lovely cousin  




 

So. Are you guys going to help me or not. 




 

Oh you idiot. Just follow your heart. Sincerity is the only way. Im sure you arent that dumb to know what she loves and what she hates. Now let me do my work and you are paying for all of our meals. 




 

That's the Myeonghee i know. 




 

Are you sure you are dating the right person. 




 

I am sure of it. Don't worry hyung. She will be bubbly when she sees food. 




 

You know her that well huh. 




 

Babe can we invite the rest to eat. I kinda miss them. 




 

Sure we can babe i will give them a call later  




 

Thanks babe. Just help me carry the books and we are done for the day....