-02-

Written to be seen....

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 




 

MYEONG HEE     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI





 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 








 

 





 

Finally finish this stupid day.




 

Oh really. You do know that you have to do something before you go to your shop right.




 

Oppa really do you have to remind me abou.... Wait what did you just say.




 

You missy have to guide group of people around this school. No buts no skateboard around the area.




 

Did Yuqi unnie remind that to you




 

Well you didnt even check your phone. So she told me instead.




 

Urgh. Who is that bunch of kids .




 

Well Violet see it for yourself







 

You turn around and saw a group of guys walking towards you. Some of them were familiar to you but you are still in thoughts of who they really are. As they got closer. You sigh and face Jaehyun who is smiling at you. Soon after you heard someone called you and you sigh again







 

MYEONG HEE MY BABYGIRL.




 

Oppa remind me to kill myself once he hug me.




 

Mianhae Myeong Hee. You are in charge of them. The principal said so.




 

Oh my gawd. I swear its a bad day today.




 

Well kiddo im leaving. Remember to give the jacket to Winwin.








 

Jaehyun pat your shoulder and leave. You look up in disbelieve and face the group of guys that is coming near you. Just then You saw Ten running towards you and give a tight hug. He was too strong that you are too lazy to fight back so you just let him do what he wants. Then the rest of the boys came. Ten release the hug and back hug you to face the boys.








 

Annyeong hoomans.




 

As usual Ten being clingy to Myeong Hee.




 

Ayee Violet is my best buddy. I miss her so much. Dont you miss me Violet.




 

Well i thought you guys are busy.




 

I think Jaehyun have told you about it.




 

He should be... Oh wait.





 

Ten moved away from you and look at you from head to toe. You were curious of what he is thinking at the same time too lazy to think much.








 

Hyung. She is wearing Jaehyun hyung's jacket.




 

Did you bump into something earlier.




 

Yeah but who cares. Well i see new faces here. Who are they oppa.





 

Oh well this are our members. We are called Wayv. The one beside Lucas is YangYang. He is the maknae of the group.  The one beside Winwin is Hendery.




 

This dragon look like is Xiaojun. He is a little moody today. Don't mind his attitude yeah.




 

Cool. So Welcome to this college where i'm sure you guys know Yuqi unnie well. Am i right Lucas




 

Oh yeah they know my girl well. Wait where is she.




 

Schedules. So guys rules in here are simple. Just ensure you boys dont do stupid things in school. You guys will be fine. Have you guys walk around the school today.




 

Nope we just came out from the principal office. He told us to find you.




 

Oh my gawd. Im gonna kill Jaehyun oppa soon.




 

Myeong Hee ah. Introduce yourself to the new boys.




 

Oh. Name is Jung Myeong Hee. You can call me Violet. I share the same age as YangYang. So yeah.




 

Wow. Since when you became so monotone.




 

She is always monotone hyung. Since the first met .




 

Shut it before i kick you Lucas.




 

Man as always. So do we begin the tour in this college.




 

You guys should be thankful that i end early today.




 

We're sorry if we took your time.




 

Its fine Kun ge. Bring them to the main entrance and wait for me there. Im taking stuff from my locker.




 

I'm following. I don't want you to leave us alone.




 

Urgh whatever. Main entrance see you guys there