-07-

Written to be seen....




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 


 

MYEONG HEE/VIOLET     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 






 

 








 

《NORMAL SCHOOL DAY》






 

it was already lunchtime and as usual when Yuqi and Jaehyun is not around. You would have your lunch time alone. As you were eating while playing phone. You could care less about your surroundings. You were looking through your phone  just to make you distracted and not care about what's happening. Yangyang from far saw you were alone. He smiles and walk towards you. 








 

Long time no see Yangyang. 




 

Back to you. So why are you alone. Where is the hyung. 




 

Didnt you forget. Both of them have detention duties to do. They just wasted their lunch. 




 

Oh sorry. I just remember we only have one class the same and the rest is different. 




 

Its okay. So arent you gonna get your food. 




 

Nope. Im full earlier. 




 

What are you talking about. Now its lunch time before the last lesson of the day right. 




 

Well my class is cancelled due to some issues that the lecturers had. 




 

Aigooo. You must enjoy your school life than. 




 

Not really. I'm bored when I don't have any class to attend. So how is life so far missy. 




 

Normal. No hassle. How is the boys. 




 

As usual. They just makes me tired of entertaining their nonsense. Well not only me, the rest of the hyungs are even tired to see them argue every single time. Its sad that Xiaojun hyung and Hendery hyung used to hand out so much but now they are avoiding each other. 




 

Do you know the reason why have they been acting like that. 




 

Yeah. Its all because of you. Not to be exact but they always argue when it come to you. 




 

Man why me. I know Xiaojun hates me but why is Hendery defending me ill it became like this. 




 

I don't even know. Like at first Xiaojun would be in a daze when we don't know what he is thinking about. Secondly Hendery never stops talking about you. After that They argue, yes, the topic is about you. Kun hyung told me that he might sense Xiaojun might like you while Winwin hyung told me that Hendery likes you. But during the arguments Xiaojun said he hates you. Hendery was so mad that he shouted at Xiaojun. All the hyungs panic. I'm sick of tired of it. I don't really know what to do Myeonghee. Both are so ju...... Did i spill too much. 




 

Thats a great tea you had bro. So whats up with them liking me.




 

Wait what, you know everything. 




 

Nope. My senses tell me that both are fighting to prove each other wrong. Talking about them. I keep getting flowers. I think it should be one of them. 




 

Heol.....




 

Yeah. So wanna hang out tonight. I got free tickets. 




 

You aint joking right. I mean you seems to look so stressed out. 




 

Yeah i am. I just dont feel right this days. 




 

What do you mean. 




 

You will know what I mean. So you going. Besides you dont have any schedules today even  




 

Woah how did you kn…..Yah are you a stalker. 




 

Yah. You are so naive. I have my way. Well i'm booking you for the whole day. We are going to have fun and stress free today. 




 

I like your style. But I have to tell the hyung first. 




 

Dont need to. Its all on me. See you after school. I have a meeting to go. 




 

Since when you join a club in this school. 




 

Its not a club. Its a meeting with the principal




 

Oh okay see ya. 






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Why are we here in the first place. 




 

The principal want to meet us what else. 




 

If you keep your mouth shut in the first place we wont be here Hendery.




 

Oh dont act like you are the innocent guy. Im tired of your act. 




 

As if you are so innocent. You start the fight first. 




 

Im doing this for a reason. 




 

Well you dont even have to bother my life. Its not like it will harm you.




 

Not harming me so you can hurt others that is innocent. So you can have the chance to ruin Myeonghee's life too. I wont even let you get through Xiaojun. 




 

Acting like a hero. Pftt lame. 




 

Stop fighting or you guys will get expelled. 




 

Oh here comes the worst one. 




 

Oh i dont even want to fight here. 




 

Why are you here Violet. Dont you have classes to go to. 




 

She is here because of the both of you. 




 

Oh Mr Song.....




 

Just sit. Myeonghee close the door. 








 

You close the door and went to the seat that is opposite the boys. You didn't even look at the boys as you felt disappointed to see them in the meeting room. After few minutes of silence, the principal decided to speak up with a sigh.








 

You both disappoint me. Especially you Xiaojun. What had happened to you. 




 

The usual. Nothing seems to peace me off. Especially this girl here. 




 

I take that as a compliment. 




 

Myeonghee decrease it please. You don't want to go through a month of monitoring camp again right. 




 

Who says so. That place is awesome. You saw how i change throughout all the years. I'm sure my parents wont mind. 




 

I can't say much to you. Now the boys. You guys are the school visual reputation. You guys can't be having detentions or fights every single week. It brings the school name badly down. 




 

If people could just know whats the right thing to do. I wont be what i am now. 




 

Stop being rude. Nothing change ever since we transfer here. You became more cold than ever. 




 

Just shut your mouth. Im sick and tired of you. 




 

Ugh too much noise. Mr Song. Just sent us to the place. I'm gladly to have peace there.




 

I'm glad you asked for that. 




 

Wait the heck. Mr Song what is the purpose of this meeting again. 




 

Well. This meeting is actually about the three of you will have monitoring camp. Basically we will send the three of you to a village. Where there is no wifi, internets, nor even what seoul has. 




 

How could we even survive there. 




 

Mr Song what would we even benefit from there. 




 

You guys let him talk then ask question after he finish. Basic respect. 




 

Thanks Myeonghee. Well you guys will have a caretaker there. She will monitor you guys on my behalf. Also, you guys have to follow what she asks you to do. 




 

You are telling us that the three of us needs to bond with each other in that camp. Hell no man. 




 

Too bad too sad. It but it will be worth to change. You cant be like this forever Xiaojun. Lastly trust me, you will love the changes that you are going through. 




 

I'm not going. Who the heck want to go there just for bonding and changes. 




 

Its all up to you. Go for it or being expelled and not even hesitate to remove you from the company. Trust me im not the one who is doing this. 




 

Then who the heck is doing this to us. 




 

Someone that Myeonghee knows.......









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

WHAT. HYUNG IS THIS EVEN TRUE. 




 

Yah why are you being like this when you are not even at fault. 




 

Ani. Myeonghee parents are the one who plans all this stuff without her knowing. 




 

Well both Yuqi and Violet parents plan this. 




 

That is so cruel. How would my baby girl even survive. 




 

She can handle it well. Its just the boys that will have a hard time there. 




 

Oh well at least we dont have to face them having those fights. 




 

True. Im done watching them like that. Its been going on for days. 




 

Not only you. I have been hearing Hendery complaining every single day




 

Same goes to Xiaojun. 




 

I really hope the boys will change. 




 

Yeah. Oh wait what if one of them does it. 




 

Nah they wont dare since their guts is super low.




 

Well not Hendery. He seems determined




 

Thats if he really not break her heart. I mean both of them likes her in a way. 




 

What do you mean both of them. 




 

I assume both of them likes her. 




 

I dont agree. 




 

Whatever. Still we all hope they became good pals again. 




 

Yeah. I don't want them to be so urgh i dont know what to say. 




 

Well im lucky to say that we are free from them. 




 

I heard Yangyang have friendly date with Violet. 




 

HE HAVE WHAT WITH MY BABY GIRL.




 

Aye hyung let him be. Besides only Yangyang that can talk to Violet this days. 




 

Oh yeah. Well im happy for him. As long as he wont replace us thats fine. 




 

Whatever you say Ten. Lets go we are going to be late. 




 

Says the one who is late for lunch.




 

I will pay for dinner tonight. 




 

Finally Kun hyung is treating meals. BIG MEAL YASSSS........